10 Big Don’ts Of Hair Care
By nisha1 on
We try to do the best for our hair care but isn’t it possible that there are things you do it that can cause damage to your hair but you don’t even know about it? I think so! Here’s a list of 10 things you should never do to your hair.
- Don’t use the wrong products. Your hair type should determine what shampoo you use. Oily hair needs a balancing shampoo; dry hair needs a moisturizing one.
- Don’t be difficult, get a haircut that requires minimum care, less styling is less damage.
- Don’t let things build up. Use a clarifying shampoo every few days to remove product build up and dirt.
- Don’t brush wet hair. Wet hair is more breakable than dry, use a wide tooth comb and work your way up from the ends.
- Don’t use heat on your hair. Hairdryers, curlers and straighteners cause a lot of damage, especially on wet hair. Dry your hair naturally instead.
- Don’t expose your hair to harmful elements like the sun at noon or chlorine. That’s asking for damage due to the harmful rays of the sun and chemicals in the pool.
- Don’t go in the pool with dry hair, if your hair is wet before you get into a pool, it is less likely the chlorine will get in and damage it.
- Don’t tie it tight, your hair will get stretched and break if tied too tight. Especially when wet.
- Don’t forgo your hair cut. Keep trimming hair every 4-6 weeks or at least every 3 months to keep the ends split free.
- Don’t eat junk. Eating a good diet, reflect on the whole of your body, including your hair. So eat smart!
Sharing = Awesome!