12 Natural Remedies For Frizzy Hair
Dry and frizzy hair is a cry for oil nourishment and moisturizing. Moisturizingis of paramount importance for curly and rough hair types to maintain manageable hair. Most women around the world prefer a weekly visit to hair spasfor keeping frizzy-ness at bay. This is not a very affordable option for many.On the other hand some might not favor the chemical based productsused in these spas.
There are a few natural, at-homemaintenance forms to help hair nourishment. Let us have a look at some of those frizzy hair home remedies.
Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair:
Remedy 1: Almond oil and Egg
Almond oil acts as a natural hair emollient while the egg proteins repair the hair strands.
- Mix 1/4th cup of almond oil with one raw egg and blend it well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this on hair and scalp, and wait 40 minutes before washing hair.
- Rinse hair as usual with clean water.
- Make sure to use a rich nourishing shampoo and conditioner.
Remedy 2: Avocado Mask
Using avocado based hair mask is an inexpensive yet effective remedy to control frizzy hair issues.Simply mash an avocado with curd to make a smooth creamy paste. This can be used as a hair mask once or twice every week to naturally condition hair and prevent dryness.
Remedy 3: Coconut oil and Vitamin E
Mixture of unscented coconut oil and pure Vitamin E oil can do the trick too.
- Mix 1 part of Vitamin E oil with 4 parts of coconut oil, shake well and store it suitably. Warm this oil and treat yourself to a hair and scalp massage.
- Wash your hair after about 40 minutes.
It does wonders in nourishing hair.Warm oil penetrates the hair roots and scalp pores better than the normal oils. Hence, do make sure to heat your hair oil before using it for the massage.
Remedy 4: Hot oil massage
Here is another option for fans of the hot oil treatment.
- Take 1/3rd cups of coconut oil and olive oil. Add to this, 2-4 teaspoons of pure almond oil.
- Warm the mixture on indirect heat.
- Massage this into your scalp and cover your head with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes.
- Wash with a mild shampoo. For additional benefit, you can rinse with honeyed water.
Remedy 5: Mayonnaise
- Mix 1/4th cup of mayonnaise, 1/3rd cup of pure almond oil and 1-2 eggs depending on your hair length.
- Coat every single strand of your hair religiously and cover it (with a shower cap for example) to let the mixture settle.
- Rinse with vinegar, after sufficiently diluting it with water
Remedy 6: Banana
Bananas are great for hair conditioning! A banana mask for hair is just the kind of pamper your hair deserves. Use a mixture of banana, honey and coconut/almond oil whenever you feel dryness creeping in.
Instructions on how to make the pack are given here.
Remedy 7: Beer
Beer is surely a popular drink for everyone who has a taste for it. But it is also popularly known that beer makes for a good hair wash product hybrid that results into soft hair on use.
Here is how you can use beer for your hair
Remedy 8: Lemon juice
This is the boon that all of you with dry scalp have been yearning for! Find out how to use it here.
Remedy 9: Eggs
Egg has been one of the most popular home remedies for frizzy hair.There’s little else as good as the combination of eggs and olive oil.
Here is how you make a pack of egg and olive oil as a home remedy for hair care.
Remedy 10: Honey
Are you looking for a simple solution that won’t need a lot of time in using it? A honey rinse is your solution. Here is how you use a honey rinse.
Remedy 11: Honey and yogurt
A honey rinse isn’t the only way to use honey. Here is another method for some additional nourishing for your hair.
Read here to find out how to make and use it!
Remedy 12: Vinegar
If you’re looking for a method that doesn’t involve you washing your hair or even wetting your hair again after a wash, then this vinegar treatment was made just for you. Apply it one your scalp with a cotton ball after a wash and comb gently by spread the hair out. That’s all you need to do!
So here is the compilation of some of the best solutions for you! Try them and fall in love with your hair all over again!Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest