5 Effective Hair Repair Masks!!!
The wind , pollution , dirt, dust , grime, tension, stress, and not to mention lack of sleep and use of chemicals , rips off our hair of it’s natural moisture , and we end up with breakage, split ends, and damaged hair. So here ‘s providing you with some sure fix hair repair masks which you should follow at least (any one of them or as per your choice) twice a month or once every week, or once every three week, as per your problem of damaged hair or convenience.
- Take a bowl , mix 2 tbsp of any rinse out conditioner , 1 tbsp of leave-in hair serum (like Livon), and a hair mask made of 3 tbsp olive oil and 8-10 tbsp multani mitti or fullers earth.
- Comb the hair with a wide toothed brush like a shampoo comb, Vega provides perfect shampoo combs.
- Apply this mixture. And wrap your hair with a warm moist towel and keep like that for about 20 minutes. You can re-wrap the towel 2-3 times , during this time , if it tends to get cooled down. By soaking it in warm water , squeezing I and again wrapping your head in it.
- After the time limit , wash with a mild shampoo, and use a hair leave –in serum.
- In indirect heat , warm olive oil (about 5tbsp or more depending on hair length,2-4 drops of rosemary oil.
- Now part hair with a shampoo comb and apply this while still warm (not hot) . massage well.
- Now take any bottled aloe vera gel , and apply on to the hair parted sections and on to the full length of hair very well.
- Follow the warm towel wrapping process as mentioned in No.1. and time limit will also be the same.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo.
You may use a rinse off conditioner after that but you won’t be needing a hair serum if after this hair repair mask homemade since oil and aloe vera will make your hair real soft and smooth.
- Prepare a mask with beaten egg (1 or two depending on hair length ) and half a cup of honey. Beat both to a smooth mixture.
- Part hair and use on to the sections and whole hair.
- Wear a cap and after 15 minutes rinse off.
- Shampoo and rinse off shampoo with chamomile or green tea liquor (cooled obviously).
- Mix in a bowl 4tbsp of any leave in conditioner and 5tbsp of olive oil , and half a cup of honey. Warm under indirect heat and use on parted hair with a cap for about 15 minutes.
- Shampoo if needed.
- Rinse off with cooled green tea liquor or plain tea liquor or chamomile tea liquor.
- Make a pack with beaten egg (1 or two depending on hair length) and hung curd or sour yogurt (strained through a muslin cloth so that it becomes waterless) , add 5-10 drops of lemon juice (or same amount of vinegar) and mix well.
- Use on parted hair and wear a plastic cap for about 15 minutes .
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo. Use a rinse off conditioner. And lastly rinse off the conditioner with coffee liquor or plain black tea liquor. (no need of green tea or chamomile liquor here because your hair already will have a lot of shine because of citric acid of lemon/vinegar and also sour yogurt).