Bun is one of the most popular hairstyles that never go out of fashion. It is extremely versatile and can be perked up in a number of ways. However, bun looks the best on long beautiful hair and we can modify it as we wish depending upon the event, outfit and makeup.
Here, we have compiled a list of 50 Bun Hairstyles for Long Hair:
1. Simple Twisted Topknot Bun:
Look like a super smart chic by twisting your long hair up into a topknot. This hair bun for long hair is neat, easy and extremely comfortable.
2. Easy and Convenient Ballet Bun:
Just like a topknot, a ballet bun can also be an easy, comfy and convenient choice for you. Pull all your hair back at your crown and turn it into a sleek, tight bun.
3. Low Flat Twisted Bun:
Here comes one of the easiest bun styles for long hair! Pair your beautiful off-shoulder dress with a low twisted bun. Give it a flat shape and prevent flyaways by applying a good serum.
4. Messy Highlighted Angular Bun:
An angular bun can be created by folding the hair in layers one over another. You can add some zing to the look by choosing subtle highlights, slight puff and a decent tangled finish.
5. Messy Low Side Bun With Nice Waves:
Here is a low side chignon bun that goes great with almost all sorts of outfits. Creating textured waves and dramatic side-sweeps will balance off the entire look flawlessly.
6. Easy High Donut Bun:
A donut bun is not only easy to wear, but it also looks quite charming and cute. Check out the casual high donut shown in this picture and you will understand why we love it so much.
7. Super High Folded Bun With Short Fringes:
This is another high bun positioned at the top of the crown and made by folding the hair multiple times in different layers. The short front fringes can be a foil for the height of the bun.
8. Smooth Bouffant Bun With Subtle Side Sweep:
A smooth and neatly-created bouffant bun is all you need to look glorious in every damn party. Make sure that it comes with sexy and shiny side sweeps.
9. High Twisted Bun With Puff and Free Wavy Ends:
Combine the elegance of a large high twisted bun with the femininity of loose wavy strands and spice up your overall look significantly. A nice headband can also be used for accessorizing the hair.
10. Messy High Bun With Puffy Top and Fringes:
Here comes a messy bun with long hair, achieving this gorgeous yet sweet bun hairstyle is absolutely easy and fun. Section off the front fringes from rest of the hair and turn it into a high messy twisted bun after volumizing the top randomly.
Latest posts by Oindrila (see all)
- 10 Latest Winter Hairstyles That You Can Flaunt - July 20, 2013
- How to Stop And Reduce Hair Fall – 21 Things That Worked For Me - July 17, 2013
- 50 Lovely Bun Hairstyles For Long Hair - July 9, 2013
- Best Liquid Eyeliners – Our Top 10 - July 6, 2013