Soft Pink Lips can brighten anyone’s face and add a friendly warm touch to one’s smile. Pinkish tinge on Lips is a sign of good health, and thus a proper care need to be taken to keep that tinge on the lips. Also lips are the most delicate part of our face which have no oil glands of their own and hence external moisture is very important to keep them baby soft.
Best Beauty Tips for Pink Lips:
1. Moisturize Your Lips:
Dryness and chapping of Lips is one big turn off and if it’s not treated at the right time, it causes dark and pigmented lips. Keep a Lip balm always handy, and apply it frequently throughout the day. Lip balms are addictive, so choose them wisely. Avoid Petrolatum or Petroleum based Lip balms as they don’t turn out beneficial in the long run. Check for Ingredients like Natural Beeswax, Cadillac Wax, Glycerine, Almond Oil and Vitamin E in your balms.Or simply apply Vitamin E oil before going to bed. This will always be the first of the pink lips tips that you will ever get.
2. Hydrate Yourself To Keep Your Lips Hydrated Too:
Hydration brings out a pinkish tinge and a juicy look to the lips, while dry lips look exactly the opposite, dark and dull. Keeping yourself hydrated will combat the dryness on the lips irrespective of the season. Only external application of Moisture is not sufficient, internal hydration is important as well.
3. Coat Your Lips With a Chap Stick or Lip Balm Before Applying Lipstick:
This will ensure you that your lips are moisturized in spite of the Lipstick on. Apply a lipgloss for a juicy pout or even a Lip salve. Avoid Matte lipsticks as they make the lips tad dry. Opt for Crème finish or Satin finish, and make sure you moisturize your lips well before applying lipsticks and glosses.
4. Scrub-a-Dub Dub:
Lip scrubbing helps you to get rid of the Dead cells, resulting in soft kissable lips. There are ways of Scrubbing lips, you can simply slather your lips with Plain, heavy Lip balm or even clarified butter before retiring and scrub of the dead cell with a tooth brush next morning while brushing. Make a Sugar lips scrub, mix in some granulated sugar with Petroleum jelly or your Lip balm, mix it well and apply a layer on your lips. Scrub your lips in a circular motion and wipe off with a damp cloth or cotton. Baby Soft Kissable will be all yours!
5. Stay Away From Dark Colours:
Dark and pigmented Lipsticks may snatch the pinkish tinge from your lips, eventually leading to pigmented lips. Use Soft Colours or even Nudes. Also well known Brands should be used for Lips as they may contain toxins that can harm your lips.
6. Rose Petals For Soft Pink Lips:
Looking for home made tips for pink lips?
- Crush some Rose petals and add a teaspoon of honey to it. If your lips are pigmented, add a teaspoon of Milk powder to it.
- Apply this mixture to your lips for 10-15 minutes and wipe off with damp cotton and follow up with your Lip balm.
Rose adds a Pinkish tint on the lips while Milk powder and Honey lightens the Lips. Regular or Daily application is necessary to keep your lips soft and pink.
Latest posts by Idee Fixe (see all)
- Best Elle 18 Color Pops/Color Burst Lipstick Shades – Our Top 10 - May 11, 2013
- 5 Types Of Eyeliner Brushes And Their Uses - May 7, 2013
- Best Elle 18 Products And Their Prices - May 1, 2013
- Best Lotus Herbals Skin Care Products – Our Top 20 - April 18, 2013