Scrubbing is very important to remove dead skin. And if you have oily skin it is even more important to remove the dead cells and excessive oil from the skin. For it is the accumulation of these in the pores that lead to the development of pimples, acne and associated problems!
Homemade scrub for oily skin:
- First take oats and make them into a powder form and store it in a container.
- Use it with water whenever needed.
- After regular use, you will see glow on your face and the excessive oil on the face will reduce.
2. Almonds and honey face scrub
- Take handful of almonds and make a powder and take 2 tsp of honey and mix it with the almonds and store it.
- Apply on face.
This scrub for oily skin is very good as almonds are a very good lightening agent which help reduce blemishes and honey is very good agent to keep the skin smooth.
Tip: don’t grind the almonds too much as they need to be in granular form.
[ Read: Get Rid of Dark Lips ]
3. Lemon juice and salt scrub
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of sea salt
- Mix 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and I tbsp. of sea salt and mix it and apply to the face.
- Message on your face for 5 minutes.
Sea salt is the best ingredient for scrubbing your face and lemon juice helps in reducing the blemishes on your skin.
4. Egg, sea salt and lime juice
1 egg white
2 tsp of sea salt
1/2tsp of lemon juice
- Mix all the above ingredients.
- Apply onto the face and scrub nicely.
In this scrub the egg white helps in tightening the skin and the lemon juice helps in skin lightening and reducing the blemishes. Sea salt helps in removing the germs.
5. Cucumber Scrub
This scrub is the simplest among all the scrubs
- Take a cucumber and mash it.
- Apply on the face.
- Massage in one direction only.
This is the simplest way to remove oil from the skin and with regular use you will see that the skin will be clear and oil free.
6. Strawberry, oats and lime juice Scrub:
This scrub is the tastiest of all homemade face scrub for oily skin so far! Yes I said tasty! It makes me want to eat it all up.
2-3 ripe strawberry
2 tbsp. of oatmeal
1/2tsp of lemon juice
- Mash the strawberries and grind the oats and mix the lemon juice and make a mixture.
- Apply on the face avoiding the eyes, concentrate on forehead and nose and then rinse with cold water.
- You will see a difference instantly.
These are some of the best homemade scrubs for oily skin that you will ever find!
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)