Almost 5,000 year old philosophy of good health has evolved into todays most talked about way of life… Want to take a guess at what it is??!
Yoga is one of the well-known ancient practices for good health, and the oldest philosophies of Ayurveda, whose primary concern is the well being of an individual. Owing to its holistic approach to healing and wellness aspects, Yoga is known to be beneficial in a day to day routine.
Over All Benefits:
- Practicing yoga on a regular basis helps improve, regain and retain good health as well as helps relieve stress while relaxing and strengthening the mind and body.
- Yoga is known to help keep a check on diabetes, arthritis, back pain, high blood pressure, asthma and depression amongst others.
- Believe it or not!!! But yoga helps you lose weight those extra kilos too… It helps you attain and maintain your ideal body weight.
- Ladies health issues like menopause, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and other menstrual disorders are also treated through the regular practice of yoga.
- This overall natural health care taker also is said to enhance beauty.
- Yoga also has various beauty benefits. Using yoga to get glowing skin or yoga for hair growth etc. is not a new practice.
I doubt there is anyone in this world who does not want to look good!!! Wouldn’t you want a silky soft glowing and young looking skin??? Why not try yoga?
Apart from the overall health, the skin is, to benefit too…
Swami Sivananda is quoted by Holistic-Online saying that “By practicing the Asanas regularly, men and women will acquire a figure which will enhance their beauty and that suppleness which gives them charm and elegance in every movement,” and “be endowed with a peculiar glow in his face and eyes and a peculiar charm in his smile”.
Yoga will help you improve flexibility as well as correct posture preserving your younger looks. It will help detoxify your skin and body of the possible toxins, while helping with provide proper nutrition at cellular level. Beauty through yoga will only take place with the right balance of diet and exercise.
It is known to clear the skin of acne, blemishes and scars too!! There are a number of yoga positions that you can possibly do to reverse the signs of aging including wrinkles, saggy skin, crow’s feet and fine lines amongst others.
Suryanamaskar, Trikonasana, Yoga mudra, Pawanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Ushtrasana, Sarvanghasana, and Halasana are few of the poses that you can regularly do to beautify your skin. These postures are said to stimulate blood circulation in the body, while reducing stress and tension. A perfect solution in yoga for face beauty.
1. Surya Namaskar
3. Bhujangasana4. Halasana
5. Yoga for Beauty Poses: Pranayam
Yoga Pranayam practice helps provide oxygen to the cells across the body through the blood. Thirty minutes of pranayam can be a secret to your beauty that will be a cause envy. Rhythmic deep breathing, Alom Vilom , Kapalbhati , Bhastrika and Bhramri are few of the poses you can try for good health.
[Read:Pigeon Pose Benefits]
7. Anulom Vilom
NOW WATCH - SURYANAMASKAR YOGA FOR BEAUTY
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Top 50 Stylish And Smart Summer Bob Hairstyles - May 22, 2014
- 11 Amazing Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health - May 20, 2014
- 25 Fitness Experts Reveal Their Secrets On How To Lose Weight Effectively - April 28, 2014
- Top 10 Yoga Poses to Cool Down - April 10, 2014