Beautiful, supple, glowing skin is what perfection is made of. Ever wondered how the beauties on celluloid flash great skin all the time? One such beauty with a constant glow on her face is the gorgeous Shilpa Shetty. Her secret to flawless skin? Yoga! She absolutely loves yoga and says, “It is a management system for life, and it is the most holistic approach to life that I have ever come across. It strengthens, tones, and cures. It works on the body, mind, and soul. Yoga has had a spectacular impact on my life.” Shilpa believes that yoga encourages proper blood circulation, which, in turn, improves the skin as it feeds the cells the required nutrients and flushes out toxins. The downward facing Mudras, she says, reduces dullness and clears acne, imparting that stunning youthful glow. Well, her yoga chronicles are truly inspiring, and before the inspiration fades away, I suggest you take a look at the exercises below that will help you attain a Shilpa Shetty-like glow on your face.
To know more about this asana, click here: Padmasana
2. Adho Mukha Svanasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Adho Mukha Svanasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Dhanurasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Sarvangasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Halasana
To know more about this asana, click here: Shavasana
How Does Yoga Help With Glowing Skin?
When you practice yoga, the blood circulation in your body is enhanced. This means more oxygen and lesser free radicals. The fresh blood also imparts a warm glow to the cheeks. Apart from this, toxins are flushed out, and the body is toned, adding to the beauty quotients.
A-Listers From Hollywood And Bollywood Who Swear By Yoga And Have Beautiful Glowing Skin
1. Shilpa Shetty
2. Kareena Kapoor
3. Gisele Bundchen
4. Jennifer Aniston
Yoga is not just for hippies anymore. Once you begin to practice it, you will notice how beautiful you feel – both inside and outside. The benefits of these easy asanas are sure to reflect on your skin.
- 6 Yoga Poses To Fight Skin Problems
- 5 Best Yoga Asanas To Tighten Your Skin
- 5 Best Yoga Poses For Detoxification
- 7 Yoga Poses For Beauty
Latest posts by Shirin Mehdi (see all)
- What She Spreads On Her Skin, Everyone Has At Home – But Nobody Uses It! - March 15, 2017
- Do You Have A Lump On Your Neck, Back Or Behind Your Ear? This Is What It Means. - March 8, 2017
- 20 Fun Ways To Use A Banana As A Beauty Product - February 22, 2017
- What Does Your Color IQ Say About Your Relationship Status? - February 22, 2017
- The Gender Test: Did You Know You Could Determine Your Baby’s Gender Using Baking Soda? - February 17, 2017