9 Essential Face Packs For Skin Whitening
Every woman desires a fairer and whiter skin tone. At least all Indian women do! We are brought up with that admiration for fairness that just tends to over take everything else. And we keep on hunting for ways and means to attain that favored skin tone may it be store bought or home made!
Talking of getting that whiter complexion, free from patches and pigmentation, homemade face mask for skin whitening have proven to be the most successful solution till date!
Skin Whitening Face Masks
Today we present to you some amazing skin whitening face masks and tips:
- Milk powder can be mixed with lemon juice and honey that makes a face pack for whitening skin. This can be easily prepared and must be applied for a minimum of ten minutes or more.
- Regular application enhances your skin’s glow and also gets rid of pigmentation.
Oatmeal and Sour Curd Face mask for skin whitening:
- Soak oatmeal over night. Next day grind it into a paste and mix it with sour curd.
- Using this as a pack on to the skin will help you regain fairer skin.
Potato Pulp natural face pack for skin whitening:
- Like lemon juice, potato also has mild bleaching properties.
- Regular application of potato juice or potato pulp as a pack will lead to fairer complexion.
- It also imparts a polished glow to the skin.
Turmeric and Tomato Face Pack:
- Turmeric mixed with tomato or lemon juice is a great way to get the desired fairness to the skin.
This homemade face mask for skin whitening will offer you desired results.
- Regular massage with sweet almond oil, slightly warmed by indirect heat (especially for dry skin) is great for increasing the blood circulation.
- The more the blood circulation, the more rejuvenated the skin becomes in that area.
- The same thing can be done with about 4-5 almonds are soaked overnight and ground to a paste the next day.
- Use this paste with a little bit of butter milk or malai for 10-12 minutes. Wash off with plain water in a scrubbing motion.
- This mask will help soften and wear out dead skin cells. Regular use will lead to skin whitening.
And if using that sticky malai bothers you, then here is a variation with honey and yogurt
Gram Flour Face Pack:
- Gram flour or besan sorts our sallow complexion and gives a youthful glow to skin.
- For best results, mix a Paste of Gram flour with malai or butter milk and apply on face. This pack is very well known for generations.
Here is another option with gram flour that you can try, because its one of the best homemade facial for skin whitening.
[ Read: Almond Face Pack Homemade ]
Mint Leaves Face Pack:
- Mint leaves have extremely refreshing property. They contain an astringent and have a purifying property.
- You can make a mask of fresh mint leaves and apply on to face for 10-15 minutes.
- It will tighten the skin pores, reduce sun burns and tanning with regular application. It gives you an awesome soothing spa-like feel.
[ Read: Almond Oil For Skin ]
Banana Face Pack:
- Banana has proven whitening effects on skin.
- A mixture of a ripe yellow banana, honey and a teaspoon of sour curd is a great way to brighten up your skin, especially the skin with suntans.
Here is a video for guidance!
Sandal wood Powder Face Pack:
- For oily skin, chandan or sandal wood powder mixed with water into a paste is a great way to gain the natural whiteness for your skin.
- It not only brightens up sallow complexion but also gives it a fresh glow.
[ Read: 3 Face Packs for Clear Face Skin ]
These methods have been practiced over the ages and are still the most effective ways to get fair skin.
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)