Do you love to color your hair? Do you love to experiment with new hairstyles? If the answer is yes, then you are at the right page. We have jotted down 50 amazing hair color styles that you would love to try out. Here we go:
1. Jet Black Braided Hair with Rich Espresso Highlights:
The appeal of jet black hair is ageless. Here smooth front fringes, braided headband and soft curly ends with rich espresso highlights have made the look even more eye-pleasing.
2. Straight Caramel Hair with Highlights and Lowlights:
Rich caramel is one of the trendiest hair colors that can be tried out by fair-skinned beauties. You can pair your long, straight and smooth hair with golden blonde highlights and dark brown lowlights.
3. Rich Auburn Blonde Waves with Center Part:
If you want to choose from the darker shades of red, this rich auburn blonde can truly impress you. Create a center part and let your mesmerizing waves cascade your shoulders.
4. Light Reddish Blonde Retro Waves with Texture:
This retro hairstyle with highly textured waves and neat side bang is especially suitable for light reddish blonde hair. Highlight a few strands with the golden blonde shade and add a touch of elegance to it.
5. Ballet Bun on Light Auburn Hair with Brown Lowlights:
In this picture, a beautiful ballet bun is sported on flattened as well as smoothened curly light auburn hair. Dark brown lowlights give the hairstyle a whole new dimension.
6. Brushed Back and Volumized Dark Reddish Brown Hair:
The shade of dark reddish brown gives hair a soft and subtle hue that can complement your personality perfectly. Brush your locks back and tease them until extreme volume is obtained.
7. Charming Peach Blonde Updo with Wavy Side Bang:
No other hair color is as delicate and charming as a peach blonde. It has given this slightly messy updo with thin wavy side bang a real sophisticated look.
8. Pinkish Purple Reverse Layers with Bangs:
If you want to paint your hair light and glossy, go for this unique pinkish purple one. Here, the sleek reverse layered locks with face-contouring side bangs are looking simply awesome!
9. Very Short Platinum Blonde Bob with Teased Top:
Platinum blonde is one of the most graceful shades for smart short hair. See how it has made this very short bob with teased crown and curled top look totally edgy.
10. Fiery Red Short Textured Bob with Shaved One Side:
Look bold and beautiful with this red hot hairstyle. It is a short bob with long side-swept bang as well as nearly shaved one side, and the fiery red shade has made it even more attention-grabbing.
11. Layered Curly Bob with Deep Purple Highlights:
Purple is very much in fashion these days. So, if you are also in love with this beautiful shade, opt for this layered and textured curly bob with deep purple highlights.
12. Yellow-Gold Hair with Pale Yellow Lowlights:
Add a golden glow to your face by painting your hair attractive yellow-gold with pale yellow lowlights here and there. Tease and twist the top and finally secure it at your crown.
13. Intense Auburn Twisted Topknot on Coily Hair:
Coily hair itself looks exceptional. And if you color it intense auburn like this, you will easily stand out from others. To make the most of your hair color, choose to wear a huge twisted topknot.
14. Shoulder-Length Middle-Parted Ombre Waves:
If you want something different from monochromatic hair, go ombre! This is an exclusive coloring effect, and you can look effortlessly chic in this middle-parted dark brown to golden blonde ombre waves.
15. High Blue-n-Purple Braided Ponytail on Cobalt Blue Hair:
Only those who have enough confident should go for this dazzling hairstyle. It is a high braid-wrapped front ponytail on cobalt blue hair, and the long sleek pony is made to look amazing in shades of blue and purple.
16. Medium-Length Copper Hair with Vintage Curls:
In this vintage hairstyle, the lower half of the medium-length hair is curled and textured while the side bang is set over one eye flawlessly. Alternatively, the bright copper color has given it a great boost.
17. Light Natural Blonde Updo with Highly Volumized Top:
When carried off properly, light natural blonde looks utterly elegant. Just take a look at this high updo with rolled up and highly volumized top. Extremely graceful – we must say.
18. Pink and Orange Waves with Rounded Front Fringes:
Jazz up your girly look with these vibrant pink and orange layered waves. It comes with short; rounded front fringes and the hair should be colored uniformly by dividing it into two equal sections.
19. Straight and Smooth Deep Pink Hair with Side Bang:
An entire pink head can accentuate your feminine quotient to a large extent. Just color your straight and smooth hair deep pink along with that beautiful side-swept bang and see the difference.
20. Middle-Parted Straightened Hair with Multiple Colors:
When it comes to shaking up your regular look, go for chemical straightening and apply multiple shades on your curls. In this particular look, the midnight ruby hair has been highlighted with dark brown, light brown, ash brown, light natural blonde, etc.
21. Layered Deep Purple Hair with Straight Front Fringes:
A deep purple shade on your hair can alter your appearance completely. Check out this straight layered hair with thick front fringes. The headband has made the hairstyle even more modish.
22. Bright Yellow Short bob with Layers and Texture:
If you have the right attitude, you can color your hair bright and gleaming yellow without any hesitation. It is a short layered bob with extreme texture, and the shade has made it look quite warm too.
23. Relaxed Chocolate Brown Waves with Layers:
The shade of chocolate brown goes excellent with medium-length wavy hair. Here, the layered relaxed waves are painted chocolate brown with golden blonde highlights and left loose over the shoulders.
24. Straight Smooth Half-n-Half Hair with Front Fringes:
This is a pretty half-n-half hairstyle in which the long straight and smooth hair is colored in two different shades. The upper part including the fringes is painted jet black while the lower section is colored deep pink.
25. Light Golden Brown Hair with Pastel Blue and Green Streaks:
You can look subtly gorgeous by embellishing your light golden brown waves with pastel green and pastel blue streaks here and there. Don’t forget to curl up the ends of your hair slightly.
26. Center-Parted Bright Orange Hair with Side Fringes:
Bright orange hair reflects immense energy and enthusiasm. If you consider yourself filled with these two much-needed powers, give this middle-parted bright orange hairstyle a try for sure.
27. High Donut Electric Blue Bun on Smooth Hair:
Choose electric blue as your perfect hair color and rock this hairstyle like nobody can. Pull all your hair together to your crown and create a high donut bun. Also, flatten and smoothen the top neatly.
28. Curly Orange-Pink Bob with Peach and Light Yellow Highlights:
Give yourself a doll-like look by painting your curly layered bob striking orange-pink. Do not forget to add those light yellow and peach highlights in order to make the shade a bit more interesting.
29. Long Layered Waves with Blend of Pink and Blue:
If ‘bold’ is what defines your style statement the best, this remarkable hair color will impress you a lot. Here, the shades deep pink and electric blue are beautifully blended to paint the long wavy layers.
30. Voluminous Pale Purple Mohawk:
You might have seen black or blonde Mohawk quite a few times. But if it is a matter of making difference, nothing can beat this pale purple Mohawk with additional volume.
31. Smooth Cobalt Blue Bob With Curved Ends:
It is a smooth side-parted bob with faintly curved ends. But what has made it special is its arresting cobalt blue hue. However, skip the roots while coloring your hair in order to retain the soft black tinge.
32. Carrot Red A-Line Bob with Straight Front Fringes:
Here is a smooth and sleek A-line bob with curved edges and straight front fringes. The bright carrot red has turned this simple and no-fuss hairstyle into a fresh and sizzling one.
33. Dark Brown Hair with Golden Blonde and Red Highlights:
Golden blonde highlights on dark brown hair might be quite common. Let us make it strikingly different by adding some true red to it. The shades are simply making the long straight hair look gorgeous!
34. Loose Golden Brown Hair with Vibrant Streaks:
Play with colors on your golden brown locks and enhance your vibrancy. Add streaks of light natural blonde, deep pink, pastel pink, bright green, pastel green hair here and there. Also, let your tresses flow down your shoulders in order to show off the hues.
35. Dual-Toned Curly Hair with Tucked In Front Fringes:
Curl up the sides of your hair intensely and round up the ends of the fringes to make it look tucked in. Now, paint it jet black on one-half and golden blonde on the other. Your dual-toned hair is ready!
36. Long Green Bob with Light Natural Blonde Highlights:
Light green is not a very popular hair color. But just have a look at this long bob with front fringes, natural blonde highlights and curved ends. The green is going quite well with this hairstyle.
37. Very Short Silver Bob with Sky Blue Tinge:
If you have long been trying to get a classy look, opt for this elegant silver hair color with a splash of sky blue at the top. The rolled up puffy top and the nearly shaved two sides make it an awesome style.
38. Long and Straight Extra-Light Natural Blonde:
Those with brown or olive skin can always adopt this extra-light natural blonde hairstyle in order to complement their look. Keep your long smooth and layered hair loose and choose an outfit wisely.
39. Short Chocolate Cherry Bob with Textured Curls:
Chocolate cherry is a stunning hair shade, which has been quite popular nowadays. In this short bob with textured curls, the beautiful color is paired with soft black lowlights.
40. Hair with Golden Brown Smooth Upper and Pink Curly Lower:
Give your hair a dual appearance with this distinctive style. The upper golden brown section of the hair is kept smooth while the lower deep pink section is curled up intensely. Moreover, all the hair is gathered at one side to emphasize the colors nicely.
41. Hair-Wrapped High Ponytail on Tri-Colored Layers:
It is a long layered hair with three differently shaded sections – dark brown upper, golden blonde middle and light pink lower. Just turn it into a high ponytail and wrap up its base with a thin section of hair.
42. Cinnamon Red Bob with Layers and Fringes:
You can make your signature bob look incredibly glamorous by painting it cinnamon red. Here is the shade has complemented the short boyish bob hairstyle with graduated fringes perfectly.
43. Ruby Pink High Bun with Accessories:
Check out this large high bun with neat and smooth top. The sweet ruby pink shade and those cute accessories have made it totally adorable.
44. Golden Blonde Bob with Soft Black Lowlights:
Spice up your golden blonde hair with a touch of soft black just like the hairstyle shown here. The stacked bob with side-swept bangs and black lowlights is enough to make you a trendsetter.
45. Soft Black Hair with Silver Streaks and Brown Highlights:
Look ravishing in your long soft black layered hair just by adding thick silver streaks and dark brown highlights to it. Don’t skip that long straight side bang hugging one side of the face gracefully.
46. Copper Red High Ponytail with Peach Front Fringes:
This is another stunning hairstyle in which the entire hair is colored copper red, and the front fringes are painted peach. You can create a high ponytail and wrap it with a thin section of hair while letting the fringes rest on your forehead.
47. Reddish Blonde Hair with Golden Blonde Streaks:
Add a twist to your reddish blonde hair by painting the front section of your hair golden blonde. Roll up the highlighted streaks and add texture to it in order to get an unusual look.
48. Orange Red Layers with Bangs and Yellow Lowlights:
If charm and vibrancy are all you are looking for, this would be the ideal choice for you. Pick the sizzling shade of orange-red for your medium-length layered bob and add a zing to it by opting for yellow lowlights.
49. Volumized Light Yellow Bob with Pink and Peach Highlights:
Add extreme volume to your shoulder-length light yellow bob and texturize the layers nicely. Here, the look has been enhanced drastically by adding pale pink and peach highlights to it.
50. Funky Multicolored Bob with Intense Texture:
Finally, here is an utterly funky and extremely playful hairstyle for you. Texturize your bob hair intensely and paint it with different colors, such as purple, pink, red, copper, black, orange, and so on. Be creative with your hair and see the difference!
Have you found your desired colored hairstyle? When are you going to try it? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Piracetam Benefits For Brain Health Plus Potential Side Effects - May 25, 2016
- Phenibut HCL: What Does It Do, Risk Of Potential Side Effects, And Dosage Recommendations - May 25, 2016
- Benefits of Inositol Supplements: Effects, Function, and Potential Side Effects - May 24, 2016
- L-Tyrosine: Benefits, Side Effects, And Dosages Guide - May 16, 2016
- L-Dopa: Effects, Side Effects, And Dosages - May 16, 2016