It’s party time. You are all set to rock the dance floor with your besties. Dressed in chic clothes with a fashionable sense of style emanating from within, you throw one last look at the mirror before heading out of your home.
And alas! Those blemishes scattered over your face remind you one thing – you don’t look good with them.
If it were someone else, they would probably be cribbing by now. But not you. Because you are reading a post that holds the secret to curing blemishes; a post that talks about a wonderfully effective facemask that can rid you of your blemish troubles.
Getting curious to know about the best face mask for blemishes? Continue to read!
What You Need:
- An apple (half peeled and deseeded)
- Plain yogurt, 1 – 2 teaspoons
- Honey, 1 teaspoon
[ Read: Simple Ways To Prepare Butter Face Mask ]
What You Need To Do:
- Cut the apple into small pieces.
- Take a blender and put these pieces in it.
- To this, add 1 – 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt.
- Now add honey and blend the entire mixture.
- Take the resultant paste into a separate cup.
- Apply the paste to your face and leave it undisturbed for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with water.
Why This Facemask Works
Many a time we end up reading about some product on the internet and very enthusiastically begin using it, only to have this ghastly realization – the product doesn’t work as expected.
But that’s not the case with this ‘apple-yogurt-honey’ facemask. This is because .. err..mm..I won’t tell here. Continue to read and find out for yourself!
The facemask is a mix of three super ingredients – apple, yogurt, and honey – three of the foremost components that provide great nourishment to your skin.
I don’t know if an apple a day can keep the doctor away, but an apple a day can undoubtedly keep the dermatologist away.
Apples are a rich source of vitamin C (1), which has antioxidant properties essential for skin health (2). Apples also contain collagen and elastin, two pivotal substances that help keep the skin young (3).
A cup of yogurt is all you need to keep yourself active on a hot sunny day. And again, a cup of yogurt is all you need to get that wonderfully flawless skin!
Research also has concluded that probiotic bacteria have beneficial effects on the skin (7).
Yogurt has soothing properties (8), and a yogurt mask goes a long way in removing the excess oil from the skin without allowing it to feel dry. The presence of zinc in yogurt makes it the ideal product to cure blemishes (9).
Apart from enticing your taste-buds and enhancing the palatability of your food, honey can also improve your skin’s radiance and give your face that inner glow!
Honey is known for its antibacterial properties and its abundance of antioxidants, both of which play a major role in making your skin look younger (10).
It is also used extensively in cosmetic formulations, owing to its ability to exhibit emollient (11), humectant (12), and soothing properties. Honey keeps the skin free from pathogen infections and even helps in stemming wrinkle formation (13).
Prepare this face mask for blemishes today and don’t ever lose your self-confidence.
Stay happy, stay beautiful. Because that is what you deserve!
Do you know any other affordable facemask to deal with blemishes? Do let us know by shooting a comment below.
- 5 Effective Homemade Face Packs To Treat Blemishes
- 22 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Blemishes
- Struggling To Remove Blackheads? This Unusual Tool Can Help You Out!
- Blemish Clearing Masks
Latest posts by Ravi Teja Tadimalla (see all)
- Meet The Woman Who Has Never Cut Her Hair - February 23, 2016
- Why Should You Train Harder On Weekends - February 23, 2016
- Get Rid Of Bad Cholesterol With This Homemade Juice - February 23, 2016
- How To Get Through Valentine’s Day Being Single - February 10, 2016
- 3 Powerful Home Remedies To Treat Sinusitis - February 5, 2016