We know that a diamond is often referred to as a ‘girl’s best friend’. But do you know that a diamond is not there just to sparkle on your finger as a ring! It could even make your skin shine like never before. Why don’t you try out the diamond facial to be sure about its beauty effects? It is one of the luxurious facial treatments that many high-end beauty salons offer.
Benefits Of Diamond Facial:
Diamond facial suits best the dull and dry skin. It also offers effective results on the aging skin. Therefore, it is best known for its anti-aging benefits. Listed below are the benefits you will yield of going for a diamond facial beauty treatment:
Diamonds are widely used as exfoliating agents. The reason is simple ─ diamonds offer longer exfoliation effect to the skin in comparison to other ingredients. Offering amazing exfoliation effect to the skin, diamond facial removes dead cells. It also offers youthful radiance and glow to your skin.
2. Treats Aging Skin Issues:
Diamond facial is known for its anti-aging properties. Diamonds help to remove toxin, which in turn purifies the skin and helps in oxygenation. Activating the dormant skin cells, it boosts the metabolic functions of the skin. It promotes regeneration of cellular life. So, in this process it controls the effects of age on the skin.
3. Treats Skin Flaws:
Diamond facial works effectively to treat dry and tanned skin. It also works to make the skin tone even. Apart from that, you would need something as effective as the diamond facial treatment to eliminate the abundance of blackheads.
4. Luxury Factor:
Of course, there is a luxury factor involved in diamond facials. It has a feel-good factor attached. Also, there is a mental satisfaction that you have treated your skin with one of the best facial treatments possible!
How Costly Is Diamond Facial Treatment?
It is a fact that diamond facial is a high-end treatment with which you can pamper your skin. You can reap the best benefits of diamond facial when you get it done by an expert. Be prepared to shell out at least INR 2000 to get this facial done. The cost could go up to INR 4500 for a diamond facial session. However, if you are willing to invest in a diamond facial DIY kit and want to do it at home, it will cost you far less. Reputed brands like VLCC and Nature’s Essence and beauticians like Shahnaz Husain have formulated diamond facial kits, which you can try at home.
What Does A Diamond Facial Kit Contain?
Well known brands use skin-friendly ingredients that does not pose any threat to your skin. Even sensitive skin can reap the benefits of diamond facial. Ideally, a diamond facial kit contains diamond scrub, diamond detoxifying lotion, diamond massage gel and diamond face mask.
- Diamond Scrub: It is known to contain diamond ash in combination with natural components, such as flower extracts, essential oils and walnuts. Scrub your face with the diamond scrub to remove dead cells.
- Diamond Detoxifying Lotion: It soothes, cleanses and softens the skin.
- Diamond Massage Gel: It has anti-aging properties. It tightens the facial skin, reduces fine lines and prevents skin aging.
- Diamond Face Mask: It effectively treats discolored and tanned facial skin. It instantly treats blemishes and adds glow to your skin.
Watch this video to know – how to do diamond facial:
Going for diamond facial could be a wonderful way of providing an anti-aging dose to your facial skin. Do not forget to share your feedback on diamond facial you got it done in the last time. Or are you planning to get it done now? Share with us in the comments section.
- Lodhradi Skin Repair Face Mask for Everlasting Youthful Skin
- Top 5 Papaya Facial Kits Available In India
- 10 Best Facial Packages To Get Glowing Skin
- How To Do A Fruit Facial At Home?
Latest posts by Somreeta Mukherjee (see all)
- 10 Best Essential Oils For Your Skin - January 19, 2015
- How To Select And Wear A Waist Chain? - December 29, 2014
- 5 Simple Steps To Take Care Of Your Hair Before Marriage - December 24, 2014
- 8 Simple Home Remedies To Treat Scalp Acne - December 23, 2014
- 5 Incredible Benefits Of A Brazilian Wax - December 22, 2014