We look at all those beauty magazines and wonder what it really takes to look that amazing! We go through different diet charts, look up workout DVDs on the internet and speak to experts too—all in an effort to look our best! Trying to look fit and beautiful is really an obsession these days and most of us empathize with your endeavors.
Most women complain of flabby stomach—this is actually the most common problem that can bring down several people. Some women even say that no matter what diet they follow, no matter how much weight they lose, the stomach stays wobbly as ever. I am sure there are quite a number of you who are reading this and nodding along! Well, I have some good news for you guys. The one move that can take care of your stomach by tightening it is the flutter kick exercise. In order to learn more about this exercise, use this article as your guide!
[ Read: Benefits Of Hammer Strength Exercise ]
How To Do The Flutter Kick Exercise?
Follow the below steps to perform the flutter kick exercise:
- In order to do flutter kicks move, get hold of a mat first. Wear your sports shoes and lie down on your back.
- Your legs should be kept together, extended outwards and straight.
- Keep your arms by your side. But, if you would like a bit of a challenge, keep your hands under the buttocks. Your palms should be facing down.
- When you put your hands under the buttocks, it will help keep the feet a little elevated since the hips and pelvis will be positioned a bit. Some people enjoy making fists and placing it under the butt for some more elevation.
- Now tighten your abs. Make sure you don’t let it become too loose. We want this move to be effective.
- Lift your feet off above the ground. It shouldn’t be too high. Five to six inches should be sufficient.
- Now bring your head and shoulder slightly off the ground. This will prepare you for the next move.
- Now begin the flutter kicks. Raise one leg a couple of inches off the ground and bring it back to the first position.
- As your right leg goes down, bring the other one up.
- Keep going with this move till you feel like you’re going to tear up. Continue for a whole minute and rest.
[ Read: Swimming Exercises And Their Benefits ]
Benefits Of Flutter Kicks Exercises:
Practicing Flutter Kicks exercises offers many health benefits and they are:
- If you have been working to shed the weight you have put on during the holiday season, you can do so with the flutter kicks move. It will strengthen your stomach and tone it completely.
- This move has been designed for your hips and ab flexors. So, you can definitely expect these areas to see significant improvement in terms of appearance.
- Flutter kicks help you burn a whole lot of calories. If you can continue for a minute, rest for 30 seconds and repeat a couple of times, you are not only going to reduce belly fat but make the workout much more efficient.
[ Read: Back Extension Exercises To Strengthen ]
Tips To Do Flutter Kicks Effectively:
Follow the below tips to perform the flutter kicks exercises effectively:
- Always remember that flutter kicks are not the only way to lose weight. You have to begin with some high intensity exercises after which you can do a couple of abs workout. While doing that, include flutter kicks.
- While working out, don’t let your feet touch the ground.
- Continue breathing. People have a tendency of holding their breath while doing the flutter kick.
- Your abs should be tight throughout.
If you stay dedicated to your workout regimen, there is no reason why you can’t look as good as all those models. Just be sure you are eating healthy and sleeping well too! Soon, your svelte body will be the object of envy!
Are you trying to tone your abs? What exercises have you tried? Share your tips with us in the comments section below.
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Hammer Strength Exercise To Strengthen Your Body
- 21 Effective Plank Exercises To Strengthen Your Body
- 14 Amazing Benefits Of Skipping Exercises For Your Body
- Top 10 Trapezius Muscle Exercises To Stay Fit
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide To Merkaba Meditation - September 14, 2015
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 6 Surprising Ways Salmon Can Benefit Your Health - September 2, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015