Drinking herbal tea is the new trend. People all over the world are busy sipping their favorite herbal tea to stay healthy. Well, this is one fad I have no complaints against! Herbal teas are good for health, and that’s not a marketing gimmick.
Different types of herbs are used to prepare the herbal tea. The honeybush herb is one of the most beneficial herbs that can be used to brew a cup of tea. The flowers of this herb are large in size and are either yellow or red in color. With effective health benefits of honeybush tea, this appetizing fruity tea is an amazing substitute for your regular tea and coffee.
[ Read: Benefits Of Green Tea ]
Tastes like honey, this herbal tea has some similarity with the Rooibos tea when it comes to flavor and it tastes. The leaves of this herb are sweet smelling and can be infused in hot water and consumed as tea. Referred as Red Tea, this plant is known to have originated in South Africa. The best thing about this herbal tea is that it is free from caffeine and can be infused along with other herbs.
Benefits Of Honeybush Tea:
Like most other herbal drinks, honeybush tea too comes with a horde of benefits. Some of them are:
- This relaxing tea has many essential nutrients and anti-oxidants that are required by the body. These include vitamins, iron, calcium, minerals, potassium, sodium and copper.
- This health drink is helpful in increasing the metabolism rate of the body and helps in lowering the fat content in the bloodstream.
- The anti-oxidants present in this herb fights cancer.
- With many medicinal properties, it is used to treat asthma.
- It can be consumed by people suffering from cold and its antibacterial properties are efficient in fighting off germs and sickness.
- It also works effectively for intestinal and stomach problems.
- This herb, along with honey and a little lemon, can be taken to heal a sore throat.
- It even prevents the growth of bacteria and harmful yeast in the body that cause several ailments.
- The most indefinable problem, cancer can be taken care of by drinking honeybush tea. This is possible because of the anti-oxidants present in it that defends the body from harmful free radicals, which cause cancer.
- With varied medicinal benefits, this drink can be taken to strengthen the liver.
- Drink honeybush tea. It relaxes the body and makes you sleep easily.
- It takes care of the major health problems faced by women like depression, osteoporosis, anxiety, mood swings, hot flashes and panic disorders that occur during menopause.
- Drinking this drink regularly will help women come over osteoporosis problem, which usually sets in the later stages of menopause.
[ Read: Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil ]
The taste of the honeybush tea is pleasing. This brew can be consumed to gain relaxation.
Though the benefits are for all to enjoy, honeybush tea is especially good for women. This healthy drink can be consumed daily and 1 or 2 cups of this tasteful drink can provide immediate relief from uncomfortable symptoms that are caused due to menopause. This tea is safe for people of any age. So enjoy this tasty drink and stay healthy!
Do you enjoy your daily cup of herbal tea? Which is your favorite herbal tea? Have you tried the honeybush tea? Did you like it? Do share with us in the comments section below.
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Jasmine Tea
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Barley Tea
- 9 Surprising Benefits Of Chrysanthemum Tea
Latest posts by Yaamini Radhakrishnan (see all)
- 10 Best Aerobics Classes In Mumbai - December 22, 2014
- 10 Amazing Breathing Exercises To Treat Headache - October 28, 2014
- 32 Amazing Benefits Of Watercress (Jal Kumbhi) For Skin, Hair And Health - July 4, 2014
- 9 Effective Breathing Exercises For Clear And Healthy Lungs - July 2, 2014
- 9 Health Benefits and 4 Side Effects Of Cranberry Tea - June 16, 2014