If you are fighting to get rid of dandruff, it may be in for a long drawn battle! Freeing your scalp of dandruff seems like a losing battle to many. Flaky, itchy, and dry scalp can make the situation worse. Dandruff can also be very embarrassing and annoying at times. But don’t lose hope! You can banish dandruff from your life. All you need is a little patience!
If you are looking for natural remedies to get rid of dandruff, you can try shampoos containing neem. You can use the shampoo 2-3 times a week and continue doing so before you get desired results. Make sure to continue the regular medicines that your doctor has prescribed along with the shampoo.
Little Information On Dandruff :
Before we get deeper into the ways neem shampoo can help tackle your dandruff problem, let’s understand what dandruff actually is!
Dandruff is mainly of two types and it depends on your skin type.
- Oily dandruff
- Dry dandruff
Causes Behind Dandruff:
Dandruff is caused mainly from the lifestyle you follow and the kind of environment you are exposed to. Here are some of the common causes:
- Constipation and intake of wrong food results in dandruff in the long run.
- Stress or exposure to extreme temperature also results in dandruff. Make sure you are not using a very harsh shampoo, as it can aggravate your condition.
- Also, you must check for fungal infections, which if left untreated, can result in dandruff in the long run.
- Seborrheic dermatitis results in dandruff. This results from overactive oil glands. You can maintain a proper PH balance with regular use of neem shampoo.
Neem Shampoo For Dandruff:
Neem shampoo is known for its versatility when it comes to holistic treatment for pets as well as people. Neem oil is the most active ingredient that helps dealing with scalp issues like dandruff, head lice and dry scalp. It is a very gentle type of shampoo that acts as an insect repellent when used to bath pets.
Neem oil extracted from the neem tree is known to be a “cure-all” and used in dietary supplements and beauty products as well. Apart from reducing dandruff, the extracts are considered highly beneficial for treating different skin conditions and acne as well.
How To Use The Shampoo?
It is very important that you read instructions in the label before using any product, including your neem shampoo.
- Take sufficient amount in your hand and rub on your scalp to create lather.
- Keep it on your scalp for around 5 minutes and rinse it thoroughly.
- This can be a good cure for fungal infections and itchy, red scalp.
In case you experience any skin irritations or do not notice any improvement in the next few weeks, do consult a doctor.
Benefits Of Neem Shampoo For Dandruff:
Buy a neem shampoo and bless your hair with some health! Here are all you can expect from your neem shampoo:
- Neem shampoo makes your hair stronger and shinier.
- It is an excellent solution for irritated scalp and can improve psoriasis as well.
- If you are dealing with problems like hair loss and premature graying, you will benefit from neem shampoo.
- Neem shampoos, also known as anti lice shampoo, can safely be used on kittens and puppies. You need not worry about using this shampoo on pets.
- Products made of neem are mild and safe. You need not worry about any side effects using this shampoo.
- You can also mix some neem oil to the shampoo to keep your scalp moisturized and get rid of dandruff.
- Talk to your doctor if you have any concerns and let him know about any complications that you experience.
Now that you know the therapeutic use of neem shampoos for dandruff, make sure to get one for yourself. You can find plenty of commercially available shampoos and choose the one you like. And don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below.