Have you ever wondered about a naturally efficient and safe treatment for your hair fall, whatever maybe its cause? Have you dreamt of having thick, shiny and lustrous hair you often see in advertisements? Do you wish to improve your skin texture through natural means? If so, you need not be on the hunt anymore as you have landed on the right page because Nigella seeds or black cumin seeds can help you achieve not just that but much more. These seeds have umpteen number of health benefits that could be listed down.
The other names of Nigella seeds are ‘Kalonji’ in Hindi, ‘Nalla jeelakarra’ in Telugu, ‘Karuppu yel’ in Tamil, ‘Karinjirakam’ in Malayalam, ‘Krishna jeerige’ in Kannada, Kaaral in Marathi, and ‘Kalo Jira’ in Bengali.
Nigella Benefits for Your Hair:
Brace yourself for here is a remedial seed oil that has been blessed with nature’s gift of stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss. This sure-fire solution to your hair problem helps in providing the requisite moisture needed by your hair.
1. This black seed, which is botanically known as Nigella Sativa, is commonly known among Indians as kalonji or black cumin seeds and has been used as a flavoring agent in Indian cuisine since time immemorial.
2. The black seed oil plays a significant role in hair growth stimulation by strengthening the hair follicles which result in strong hair roots.
Benefits Derived From Nigella Seeds for Your Skin:
Replenish your skin’s texture with these black seeds as they are highly rich in essential fatty acids like linoleic and linolenic acids. These are essential as they are not produced by the body. Usage of nigella seeds has been the de rigueur of today’s times and helps in keeping your skin youthful and radiant.
Have a look at some of the methods for improving your skin texture:
3. A paste of honey and nigella seeds can be made, which is to be applied for half an hour. You will get a glowing skin once you wash it off.
4. If you face problems like skin acne, then prepare a paste containing nigella seeds and apple cider vinegar. Apply it on the affected area and leave it for awhile. Do it on a regular basis.
5. For those suffering from dry skin problems, it can be solved by a paste made from black seed powder, nigella seed oil and sesame seed oil. Apply this for a week to see noticeable changes in your skin type.
[ Read: Cherimoya Benefits ]
Health Benefits Bestowed by Black Cumin Seeds:
In India, many of the herbal and medicinal benefits of this seed have been known eons ago and are still being used as a spice for preparing dishes like Indian curries. There are a plethora of benefits that is offered by nigella seeds. Below given is a list of some of the benefits. Read on.
6. Immunity: Nigella seeds can be touted as an ‘immunity enhancer’ and helps in treatment of conditions related to immunity like AIDS. It has also been found that the immunity and beauty are the two fundamental benefits derived from these seeds.
7. Brain: Research has found that nigella seeds not only help improve beauty, but also act as a secret remedy to increase memory power and retention.
8. Diseases and conditions: These black cumin seeds are abundantly rich in chemicals that can help treat asthma, nausea, heart diseases, diabetes, hypertension, meningitis and to an extent even cancer.
[ Read: Soaked Almonds ]
Hope the article was informative. Please leave us a comment.
Latest posts by sitaranikhil (see all)
- Top 10 Beauty Tips For Kids - October 5, 2013
- Does GM Diet Have An India Version? - September 28, 2013
- How Does Pineapple Help In Weight Loss? - September 27, 2013
- How Can Dates Help You Lose Weight? - September 17, 2013
- 10 Simple Ways In Which Green Tea Can Help Reduce Acne - September 16, 2013