Do you often feel sad that your skin doesn’t have that natural glow? Are you fed up of using all those fairness products because they give no results? A naturally glowing skin is something we all want, don’t we?
What if there is a simple drink that can give you that natural glow? How great that would be, right? This is where drinking water for glowing skin comes into the picture! Want to know more about water therapy and how it can benefit your skin? Then you must read this post!
[ Read: Water Therapy For Weight Loss ]
Benefits Of Water Therapy For Glowing Skin:
Water forms the major portion of our body. It is recommended to drink 10 to 15 glasses of water every day to keep you healthy and free from ailments. If you consume water as soon as you get up, it can give you multiple benefits. Following are the benefits of water therapy!
1. Permanent Glow:
To get a permanent radiant skin, water therapy is a good way. It has been tested and tried since ancient times. It keeps your skin fresh, young and glowing. Many times you decide to follow a therapy, you do it for some time and then you simply leave it. But if you follow water therapy regularly, it will surely give you better results. It acts as a natural remedy in the body and protects it from many diseases.
2. Removes Toxic Material:
A human body has about 70-80% of water, but still you need to drink lots of water every day to keep your body fit. Water helps in removing the toxic material from your body through urine and stool. If water intake is sufficient, your kidneys work efficiently. Similarly, you can prevent stomach disorders and can have proper bowel movement every day with adequate water intake. If impurities are thrown out of your body effectively, fresh blood is formed in sufficient amount in your body. The cause of skin problems is impure blood, which is related to metabolism.
3. Keeps Your Skin And Body Hydrated:
A well hydrated body will always keep illnesses away. For purification of your body, it is essential to drink water as soon as you get up.
Drinking Water In The Morning Has The Following Benefits:
- You get bright, radiant skin because water removes all the toxins from the blood, leaving behind fresh skin. It helps in colon cleansing that leads to absorption of nutrients from the food you eat.
- If you drink water early in the morning, new blood and muscle cells are produced at an increasing rate.
- Water therapy gives a balance to the lymph system of your body. When the lymph glands in your lymph system get enough amount of water, they can fight the infections and help you carry out your daily chores easily.
- Water consumption prevents your skin from getting saggy as it improves the metabolism of your body. More intake of water will result in an increase in perspiration (sweating). Sweating will remove dirt, dead cells and dust particles from your skin pores. It gives suppleness to the skin.
How To Follow Water Therapy In The Morning For Best Results:
- As soon as you get up, drink at least 6 to 7 glasses of water (approx. 1.5 liters).
- Do not take tea or coffee before drinking water because it will not give you the results.
- Avoid eating anything; even a small amount of anything can interfere with this therapy.
- Avoid drinking any beverage the previous night that has alcohol content..
[ Read: Benefits Of Water For Skin ]
Initially drinking 1.5 liters of water can be uneasy for you. But progressively your body gets accustomed to it. You can start with 4 glasses, and then increase the number gradually. For the remaining day you can consume 1 glass of water every hour. This will be easy for you to remember. Going to the loo frequently can be cumbersome for some people, especially for those who work outside. But you will get adjusted to this routine if you seriously want to benefit from the results. Besides, it is always good to use the best natural therapy instead of going after expensive products found in the market.
So what are you waiting for? Begin gulping down water, and you will be surprised at how your skin will clear up in no time! Water is no less than an elixir and will have profound benefits to offer both to your skin and health.
Have you tried the water therapy for glowing skin before? Share your experiences with us by commenting in the box below!
- 8 Amazing Benefits Of Oxygen Facial To Get Glowing Skin
- 10 Superfoods To Get Glowing Skin This Winter
- How To Get Glowing Skin In 7 Days – With Day By Day Instructions
- 10 Simple Tricks To Get Glowing Skin In Summer
- Eat These 5 Fruits To Get Healthy And Glowing Skin
Latest posts by Chetana (see all)
- What Happens 10 Minutes Before A Heat Stroke? - December 15, 2015
- Skin Gym Face Fitness For A Younger And Healthy Face - June 25, 2015
- 10 Best Health Benefits Of Chicory Root - June 24, 2015
- Is Coconut Oil An Effective Remedy To Treat Candida? - June 22, 2015
- 10 Side Effects Of Neem You Should Be Aware Of - June 18, 2015