When we speak of thermoherb masks, we basically talk about the facial treatments that are mostly available at salons. These masks usually include natural ingredients and are always safe and healthy for the skin. In fact, most of the skin experts all over the world would suggest women to try the thermoherb mask. It is full of benefits that will bring changes in your skin tone gradually. It is designed to fight all kinds of skin rashes and wrinkles. It promotes a healthy and radiant glow to the face. However, you don’t always have to visit the spa if you want to prepare a thermoherb mask. You could always get it done at home and give yourself a cool facial.
What Is Thermoherb Mask?
The thermoherb mask is quite an ancient treatment and has been used for decades. However, with the development of modern technology, the techniques have changed!
- This treatment is known to get rid of dead cells, and balancing the texture and quality of the skin. Apart from that, it is said to nourish and tighten the skin.
- Women about to hit their thirties should certainly try this out. It will give you drastic results in a short span of time.
- It will equal to an expensive salon treatment. It will certainly make your skin much better than before!
[ Read: Amazing Clay Face Masks For Oily Skin ]
How To Make a Themoherb Mask At Home?
Here are the list of required things and the method you should follow to make a good thermoherb mask at home:
Things You Will Need:
- Rice Flour
- Yogurt or sour curd
- Essential oil (rosewood or juniper)
Follow the below mentioned method to make a themoherb mask at home:
Take a cup full of rice flour, a cup full of oatmeal and a cup full of almonds. These three are the necessary ingredients that are usually used to make lovely face masks. Bring them together and blend the mixture well. Blend till it acquires a good consistency similar to white flour. Mix well again and keep it in a glass bowl.
Take two to four tablespoons of yogurt or even sour curd and add this to the mixture. Take a spoon and mix it well again.
Now take around 3 to 4 drops of essential oil and add it to the mix you have just made. The essential oil also adds fragrance to the mask. You could use rosewood or juniper if you like. This helps in the generation of new cells and rejuvenation of the skin tone.
Now take 2 to 4 spoons of warm honey and add it to the mix. Once you are done with that, all you have to do is a little stirring and your mask is completely ready.
Now, apply the mask all over the face and let it dry for the next 30 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water and remove the rest with a wet towel. Now wash your face with cold water. After you are done with that, you can simply take some moisturizer and spread it all over the face. A night cream would also do if you are just about to sleep.
Benefits Of Thermoherb Mask:
The thermoherb facial offers immense benefits. Let’s have a look at the benefits that are listed below:
1. Offers Face Lift:
It gives you an ultimate face lift. Yes, you read that right. Once you use the thermoherb facial, you never have to try any other face masks. This one should do all the hard work.
2. Protects From The Sun:
It protects the skin from sun damage. Apart from that, it also tightens the old and saggy skin.
[ Read: Banana Peel Masks And Their Benefits ]
3. Hydrates The Skin:
It also hydrates the skin and cleanses the face.
4. Rejuvenates The Skin:
You will feel fresh, relaxed and rejuvenated with this amazing face pack.
Now, you can deal the ravages of dry skin, ageing skin and any other skin issues with this amazing thermoherb facial mask. Are you going to make this for your skin? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section.
- 10 Best Face Masks Available In India
- 4 Simple Ways To Make Honey Yogurt Facial Masks At Home
- 3 Types Of Banana Peel Masks And Their Benefits
- 10 Best Hydrating Masks For Sensitive Skin
- 5 Homemade Skin Tightening Masks You Should Definitely Try
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide To Merkaba Meditation - September 14, 2015
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 6 Surprising Ways Salmon Can Benefit Your Health - September 2, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015