Have you been wondering for long how to get a sound health and an appealing look naturally? Include cabbage juice in your daily diet and you will certainly rediscover yourself within a few days. Being rich in insoluble fiber, beta-carotene, vitamins (like B1, B6, K, E, C etc.) and a number of minerals (such as calcium, iodine, magnesium, iron, sulphur and so on), cabbage is considered as an extremely beneficial vegetable for your health, skin and hair.
Health Benefits of Cabbage Juice:
If you want to take utmost care of your health, nothing can be better than cabbage juice. It is considered as a ‘superfood’ for its amazing medicinal properties. Check out some of cabbage juice health benefits here:
1. Raw cabbage is highly anti-carcinogenic. According to medical experts, the juice of raw green cabbage contains isocyanates, a group of chemical compounds which accelerate the process of estrogen metabolism in your body and help to stay away from breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, stomach cancer and colon cancer. It also speeds up the healing process in cancer patients.
2. Cabbage works as a great bowel cleanser and hence, cabbage juice is used for treating colitis. It holds two essential minerals – chlorine and sulphur, which are effective in treating inflammation of large intestine and colon. You would experience an unpleasant, foul gas right after drinking the juice. This is important as it indicates that the remedy has started working for you.
3. Are you trying hard to get rid of those extra kilos? You should opt for raw cabbage juice as it is an excellent natural cure for obesity. Basically, it purifies the upper section of your intestine so that the elimination of waste materials becomes easy and the digestion of food gets facilitated. Moreover, it does not contain many calories, which is also a big plus for overweight people.
4. Acute ulcers can also be treated with cabbage juice. As said previously, it helps you take great care of your intestine and upper bowel by detoxifying them. At the same time, it also contains a large amount of Vitamin U (popularly known as ‘cabbagen’), which is capable of strengthening the inner layer of your stomach and making it resistant to ulcers.
5. The anti-inflammatory property of cabbage juice is also very beneficial. Raw cabbage is known to have certain essential amino acids, which can help you fight against skin inflammation.
6. Folic acid is one of the most vital constituents of cabbage juice. When it comes to treating anemia, folic acid is considered as an important nutrient as it helps build new blood cells. Therefore, cabbage juice is also used for curing anemia.
[ Read: Benefits of Jeera Water ]
Benefits of Cabbage Juice for Skin:
No matter how much your skin has been damaged, you can always rely on cabbage juice for restoring its natural glow. Here is how this exclusive juice can help you:
7. Being a vegetable loaded with antioxidants and phytochemicals, cabbage can do wonder for your skin. Both of these help you combat harmful free radicals which cause a number of skin disorders like acne, pimples and blackheads. Moreover, it is full of Vitamin C, which speeds up the procedure to a great extent.
8. Antioxidant content of this juice is very helpful in reducing dryness of skin as well as preventing premature aging. So, use cabbage juice in your regular face mask and see how fast your wrinkles disappear.
9. Cabbage is also widely used for improving the tone and texture of skin. Apart from potassium, which is extremely beneficial for detoxifying your body and making your complexion fairer, this vegetable is also rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E. These two vitamins can rejuvenate the tissues and help you look fair, soft and supple significantly.
[ Read: Lime Water ]
Nilankeeta Roy Chowdhury
Latest posts by Nilankeeta Roy Chowdhury (see all)
- 10 Things Successful People Do Differently - January 6, 2015
- 10 Most Popular Vegetarian Restaurants In Pune - December 26, 2014
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Step Aerobics - November 25, 2014
- 7 Ways Garlic Will Help You To Reduce Cholesterol Levels - November 4, 2014