So you think layers look beautiful only on straight and smooth hair! Well, a layered hairstyle looks beautiful on curly hair as well. Being extremely versatile, curly layered hair can be styled up in numerous ways.
In this article, we have sorted out 50 such amazing layered hairstyles for curly hair. Check them out:
1. Pixie with Very Short Layered and Textured Curls:
Curls, when sported on very short hair, do not always give a kinky look. In this pixie, the short layers are curled up and textured neatly, allowing a few waves to rest on the forehead in a relaxed manner.
2. Layered Curls Gathered at One Side With Smooth Pouf:
Create soft romantic curls on your long layered hair starting from the nape of your neck. Turn the top-front hair into a perfect smooth pouf, pin it at the crown and gather rest of the curls on one shoulder.
3. Short Layered Ponytail With Highlighted Textured Top:
This is one of the simplest short layered hairstyles for curly hair, a curly high ponytail made on the shiny black layered hair with dark brown highlights. Pull all your curls at the back by keeping the top a little puffy and create a short pony accordingly. Add texture to the top to avoid flyaways.
4. Shoulder-Length Layered Bob With Intensely Textured Curls:
This is a shoulder-length dual-toned bob featuring a beige blonde upper and light golden blonde lower section. Turn the frequent layers of the bob into intense curls (from the roots to the tips) and texturize them for an amazing look.
5. Medium-Length Layered Bob With Feathers and Fringes:
Nowadays, feathered hair is very much in fashion. Here, the densely layered bob is feathered as well as curled in inward direction at one side and outward direction at the other for a cool, edgy look. Add a couple of thick, stray fringes to balance off the style.
6. Highlighted Random Layers With Thick Long Fringes:
This is a modified version of the typical Chinese layered haircuts for curly hair. Section off the thick wide front fringes from the crown and curl up rest of the long highlighted layers randomly. A very unique style to wear on long tresses!
7. Soft Romantic Layered Curls With Braided Headband:
Add a little volume and shine to your long reddish blonde locks by applying mousse and create delicate luscious curls on them with the help of a large barrel curling iron. Complete the look by accessorizing the loose tresses with a neatly braided headband.
8. Messy Layered Spiral Curls With Middle Part:
Part your light brown layered hair with golden blonde highlights and dark roots in the middle. Turn them into spiral curls, add a slight messy flair to the style and set it by spritzing sea salt spray liberally.
[ Read : Natural Ways To Curl Your Hair ]
9. High Layered Ponytail With Textured Curls:
If you want to get a fresh, youthful look, style your thick tight curls in this manner. Pull all the layers back at your crown tightly and create a top high ponytail there. A nice tying accessory will jazz up the look even more.
10. Side-Parted Blonde Layered Curls With Side Sweep:
Keep your blonde layered locks loose by creating thick messy curls or waves on them. You may start with a regular side part and sweep the larger section of the hair over your forehead to set it to the other side.
11. Long Textured Layered Curls With Middle Part:
Be the head-turner at any event just by wearing this awesome hairstyle. It is simple, easy and super fun. All you need to do is middle-part your light reddish blonde long hair up to the crown and turn them into textured curls starting from the nape of the neck.
12. Tousled Side Ponytail With Layers and Bang:
Add texture to your long layered side-parted hair and give it a glossy look by applying serum. Now, gather all the curly layers at one side and make a low tousled ponytail wrapped by a thin section of hair. The curly side bang and the dark brown highlights have made the look even spicier.
13. Side-Parted Blonde Layers With Inward and Outward Curls:
This is very classy look for women with medium-length light brown hair. Just get your locks layered, part them one side and curl up their ends in inward and outward directions respectively. Gorgeous! This is definitely one of the best medium length layered hairstyles for curly hair to go with.
14. Airy Layered Bob With Wispy Ends and Messy Finish:
Get a casual look by introducing soft curls in your short layered bob hair. Add volume to the roots to create an airy effect, make the ends of the layers wispy and give the whole style a messy finish. You are done!
15. Glossy Side Hairdo With Curly Layers and Side Sweep:
Give your layered hair a sleek polished look by applying lots of serum. Part it to one side, gather the layers to the other shoulder and finally, curl them gently. The first layer should be swept to the side, while the whole hair should be textured slightly.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- 16 Simple Home Remedies & Tips To Control Hair Fall - November 12, 2015
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013