The one colour that you can be sure almost all girls love is pink. Pink was, remains, and looks like it shall remain, an all-time favorite colour for most girls.
So, as you try out different nail art designs this season, we thought we’ll share with you some lovely ideas about a pink nail art.
Pink nail art can be created using different bright colors. You can combine colors like yellow and white with pink. You can sport pink nails when you have a girl’s night out or for a Christmas or New Year part or any fun party. You can create easy striped patterns or pink plaid nails with different shades of pink.
Pink Nail Art Designs
Today, I will show you 2 pink nail arts which are quite easy to create.
1. Pink Trendy Criss-Cross Nail Art:
This is a very easy-to-do nail art in pink colour. However, it requires some precision. You can wear this nail art with any trendy outfit like your pink jump suits. You can also wear this for a girl’s night out.
Things Required for Pink Trendy Criss-Cross Nail Art
- Base coat (optional)
- A white polish
- You favorite pink nail polish
- Transparent polish
- A few caviar beads in golden
- White acrylic color
- A thin nail art brush
- A toothpick
- A transparent polish
Pink Trendy Criss-Cross Nail Art Tutorial
- Use a base coat to prevent nails from chipping.
- Follow it up with a white nail polish. This will make the base more opaque and also give it added strength and protection.
- Use your favorite pink nail polish.
- Take your thin nail art brush and white acrylic paint in a palette.
- Use this white color to make stripes like shown below. Make sure the lines are parallel to each other.
- Bring lines from the other side and complete the criss-cross design.
- Take transparent polish on a palette.
- Use the toothpick to put a little bit on to the criss-cross junctions of the design.
- Now, take the caviar beads carefully and place them accordingly.
- Press the beads a little and let it dry for a while. Do one nail at a time.
- Lastly, seal your nail art design with a layer of transparent top coat. Your trendy pink criss-cross is complete.
2. Pink Candy Nails:
This is another easy-to-do pink nail art. You can sport this nail art for Christmas or New Year or night out parties.
Things Required for Pink Candy Nail Art
- A base coat (optional)
- A white nail polish
- A pink nail polish of your choice
- White acrylic paint or white nail polish
- A toothpick
- A thin nail art brush
- A transparent topcoat
- Caviar beads in silver
- Pink rhinestones
Pink Candy Nail Art Tutorial
- Use a base coat.
- Follow it up with a white nail polish for making the base more opaque. It also protects your nails.
- Let the white polish dry and then, use 1 or 2 layers of your favorite pink nail polish.
- Take your white acrylic paint and thin nail art brush. Draw up curved designs from the centre like below.
- Cover up the spaces with white acrylic color. You can limit to only using acrylic color for making the demarcations.
- Fill up the spaces with white nail polish, the choice is yours.
- Let it dry. Now take a bit of transparent polish. Use it on the centre of the design.
- Take a pair of tweezers and place a pink rhinestone on it. Do one nail at a time.
- Now put tiny bits of transparent polish on to the pink areas.
- Place a single caviar bead in silver on these places. Let this dry.
- Cover the whole design with a nice layer of transparent top coat. Acrylic paint needs to be dried well before applying top coat else the colors may bleed.
I’m sure you would love to try these pink nail art designs.
Go Pink! Have fun this season with these gorgeous nail arts. And, don’t forget to share your feedback.
- How To Do Nail Art At Home? – Step by Step Tutorial With Pictures
- How To Do 3D Nail Art Perfectly?
- Comic Pop Nail Art Tutorial with Pictures
- 8 Amazing Black and White Nail Art Designs
- Zebra Nail Art Tutorials With Pictures
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- 15 Effective Tips To Prevent Makeup From Melting In Hot Weather - August 9, 2014
- Beautiful Cheetah Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures - March 18, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Designs - February 7, 2014
- Beautiful Red And Green Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014