Aqua Blue Evening Party Eye Makeup: Tutorial
Blue is the colour of the season: bright, cool & trendy. So here’s a tutorial for shimmery eye make up done by using only pigments. It’s very bright yet sophisticated & very apt for evening parties. Let’s start then:
- MAC Pigments in Violet & Grape
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Spun from Sunny Water Loose Glitter Pigment.
- MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara.
- Himalaya Herbals Kajal
- Lakme Fantasy Shimmer liner in Midnight Moon.
- Maybelline expression Eyebrow Pencil.
- Brushes. (Not pictured)
How to get the look?
- Clean & prime your eyes. Apply MAC Violet in the inner corner of your eyes.
- Then apply RBR Spun from Sunny Water pigment on rest of your lid blending with the MAC violet.
- Apply MAC Grape pigment on the crease blending properly with the lid colours & soften the harsh lines
- Take any random glittery beige eyeshadow or pigment & apply it over the MAC Violet in the inner corner expanding it slightly to the lower lash line.
- Also apply RBR Spun from Sunny Water pigment to the outer corner of the lower lash line blending it with the beige shade.
- Finish off with Eyeliner, Kajal , Mascara & shaping your brows.
Did you like the look girls? Try it out in your next party and your friends are definitely going to compliment you.