Many people believe in horoscopes and the fact that the positioning of the various planets affects one’s life, luck, emotions, behavior, events, etc.
Amongst all the sun signs, Aquarius has a special place in the tattoo world. You can easily get an Aquarius tattoo inscribed on your skin that expresses anything you like, from a life situation to your feeling for a special someone, from your personal outlook on life to your cultural background. Or, you can just choose, an old-fashioned Aquarius tattoo that will help to show the “real you” to the world.
Generally, Aquarians are open-minded and artistic. Being a fellow Aquarian, here I am listing the top fifteen Aquarius tattoo designs that you can get to flaunt with all the oomph and style quotient.
Top 15 Aquarius Tattoo Designs
1. This is the simplest symbol of the Aquarian zodiac sign. This water bearer symbol is probably the best way to show who really an Aquarian is. The line edges are used to depict the strength that is one of the best qualities of an Aquarian.
2. How about adding some color to the symbol now? The color of the water bearer is usually blue. The blue color symbolizes water, the nature of an Aquarian to adjust to circumstances, like how water flows.
3. A full blown Aquarian, this tattoo is majestic and fantastic, all at once! How do you like it now? Here, you can notice the determination and self confidence, the primary traits of a true Aquarian.
4. A very abstract Aquarian symbol. This best suits on one’s fore arm, the wrist or the ankle. I love how the glossy effect makes it look very classy.
5. A wavy Aquarian, just the element that you represent. Here is a representation of a simpler, subtler version of this famous symbol.
6. Here is a very different Aquarius tattoo design, a constellation. This is very unique as most people opt for obvious symbols. The very nature of being a quirk is clearly seen here.
7. How about the simplest tattoo for an Aquarian? This tattoo though gives a simpler look, but it carries lot of charisma to it. Less is more, don’t you think?
8. When you combine the color and the waves, you have the best of the tattoo. I can’t get over how stylish this tattoo is, can you? This is best suited for the subtle beauties.
[ Read: Tattoo ]
9. A mermaid is probably considered the prettiest tattoo, and being the water bearer, we are bound to love her more. This Aquarian tattoo is one such kind, which will surely catch everybody’s attention.
10. How would you like to add some water to your symbol? The splashes of water and the Aquarius symbol make your tattoo an absolute expression of your character.
[ Read : Tongue Tattoo ]
11. Another very different tattoo, this popular tattoo is one of the most loved. The color, the design and the beauty of it is very eye capturing.
12. An Aquarian tattoo also comes with the good luck of Chinese astrology. This tattoo combines the best wishes of all cultures.
[ Read: 20 Amazing Tattoo Designs ]
13. The stars of the constellation and the symbol of the terrific water bearer combination gives you a successful lovely tattoo.
14. This is by far the cutest and the prettiest Aquarian tattoo ever. The cutest girl has a very adorable vibe around her. Rock this tattoo to express the loving, caring yet confident Aquarian that you are.
15. While all the depictions and expressions are one way of showing that you are an Aquarian, getting one tattooed right across to show off is probably the most awesome way. There is no better sophistication than simplicity.
[ Read: Shamrock Tattoo ]
So the above mentioned are my personal favorite top 15 picks for the Aquarius tattoos? Which are attractive yet defines your personality. Which one is your pick amongst them? Do shoot a comment and let me know!
Find hundreds of zodiac tattoo art on Tattoos For All and pick what speaks best about you.
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- Brown Hair Color Guide – Everything You Need To Know - January 31, 2015
- How Many Litres Of Water Should You Drink Daily To Lose Weight? - January 14, 2015
- 4 Best Ways Tamarind Helps You To Lose Weight - November 11, 2014
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Ab Crunches To Get A Flat Belly - September 18, 2014
- 7 Useful Tips To Help You Buy The Best “Artificial Eyebrows” - September 16, 2014