Fighting with excessive body weight can be a challenging task if you are troubled with obesity. There are so many techniques for reducing body fat, but only few of them actually work. More than that, you need to be consistent and sincere in the attempt to enjoy the difference. Sometimes, wrong techniques of exercise and excessive diet control lead to other types of health complications. This is the primary reason why people look for safer means of losing body weight. If you too are searching for such a safe way out, choose Ayurveda for weight loss confidently.
How Ayurvedic Treatment for Weight Loss Helps?
The Ayurvedic treatment for obesity begins with triggering the toxins inside the body. This concept is known as ‘ama’ that sets the basics for losing weight. The toxins in our bodies are accumulation of various impurities taking birth from chaotic dietary habits, environmental pollution, and chronic stress due to hectic lifestyles. The water-soluble toxins drain out easily through urine, stool, and perspiration, but others fail to do so. Proper diet and exercise helps to remove such toxins from within effectively. However, the problem rises with the fat-soluble toxins that do not get removed easily. These impurities target the stomach, the hip and the thigh areas mainly for getting stored as fat.
Ayurvedic techniques mainly target the ‘ama’ to remove toxins from the body. It does so by shrinking the fat cells effectively. The older you become, the fat disposal becomes greater. Regular implantation of this technique makes an ideal detox program for removing toxins and impurities from the body. It also prevents the chance of chronic weight gain in future.
[ Read: Lose Weight Without Exercise ]
Healthy lifestyle for fighting obesity:
It may sound as a generalized statement, but Ayurvedic techniques for fighting weight problems starts with a healthy lifestyle. It means you need to wake up early in the morning, and go to sleep early at night. Our body also maintains a clock that responds adversely when disturbed. A healthy lifestyle depicts through your eating habits as well. In Ayurveda, experts advise obese patients to stick to the seasonal fruits and vegetables. The stress is also on natural foods and fruits that are high in nutrients. Foods with preservatives and processed foods must be avoided when one is following the Ayurvedic weight loss.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Weight Loss:
Here are some Ayurveda-inspired tips for reducing extra body fat fast and effectively.
1. Begin your day with a glass of honey-lemon water. It is a fine detoxifier and it would help to drain out toxins from the body effectively.
2. Always try to eat raw and freshly cooked foods throughout the day. Instead of large meals, opt for small meals each time. If you are used to have three large meals a day, break this into six for faster and effective results. Add lots of fresh fruits and green vegetables into the diet for an even better result.
3. No matter how stressed your life is, always try to sleep at least 8 hours a day. Try to sleep at the same time every day.
4. Avoid processed junk foods, and alternatively opt for whole grains and lentils, which are high in fiber content.
5. Ayurveda stresses on herbs like fresh turmeric, ginger, garlic, cumin and black pepper. These spices trigger the bad cholesterol efficiently and enhance body’s metabolism power.
6. If you are trying to reduce fat sincerely, do not depend on diet alone. Combine the diet with adequate exercises. Yoga is a powerful method for reducing body weight fast and safely.
7. Live in moderation. Do not exceed the limit of anything in life. This is the main mantra of Ayurveda. If you are fond of alcohol, you do not require quitting the habit. All you need to do is restrict the amount you drink. This is applicable in all areas of life.
[ Read: Step Aerobics for Weight Loss ]
Hope you found this Ayurveda weight loss article useful. Leave us your feedback below.
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Does Metformin Help You Lose Weight? - March 24, 2014
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- Top 5 Ayurvedic Products For Increasing Height – Works Wonders - March 15, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 6 Main Causes Of Hair Loss In Children - March 15, 2014