Not everyone is fortunate enough to be born a beauty. Shilpa Shetty says she wasn’t one of those lucky souls either. Her mother would say that she was an ugly duckling who grew into an elegant swan. In her growing years, she was a gangly tall young girl with volleyball bruises on her legs. She had to work very hard to be what she is today. Now isn’t this good news to us? How you ask? Well this means we all can look just as good as she does as long as we want it enough to keep working at it constantly!! She shares her secrets and tips with us.
Shilpa Shetty’s Make Up Tips
Shilpa Shetty’s beauty secrets include a basic rule which has always been less is more! Never ever will you find her looking cakey with layers and layers of makeup on her face! Here are her guidelines:
- Accentuate just one feature. If, like me, you want to draw attention to your eyes keep your lipstick quite understated. If you have lovely, pouty lips, wear a darker gloss and keep your eyes subtle.
- Eyelash curlers can open up your eyes and give them definition without the need for layers of mascara. Use false eyelashes for a more glamorous night-time look.
- Never do your face in public. You distort your face to apply cosmetics and that is not an attractive look, which is why I applied mine away from the cameras in the Big Brother bathroom.
[ Read: Shilpa Shetty Without Makeup ]
Shilpa Shetty’s Beauty Secrets
Show your skin the love and care it deserves and it will stay beautiful she believes. She says in an interview with Julie Mccaffrey and Fiona Cummins, ”Don’t overload your skin with fancy products. My mum, who is 57 and has amazing skin, says the more you use when you’re young, the worse it gets when you age.” Skin care tips she recommends and follows:
- No matter how late I come home, I always remove my make-up. I mix pure coconut oil with olive oil/Johnson baby oil, smooth it over my skin and wipe it off with cotton wool. It’s naturally soothing to skin.
- Try to sleep for a minimum of eight hours a day and never use soap on your face – it’s too harsh.
- Try having your eyebrows threaded at a salon to avoid in-growing hairs.
Shilpa Shetty’s Hair Care Tips
- She makes sure she shampoo’s every two days and changes shampoos frequently to avoid build up.
- Blow drying her hair straight is her style. No heated straighteners for her!
[ Read: Shilpa Shetty’s Fitness Facts ]
These are some of the simple beauty secrets of Shilpa Shetty, one of the beautiful ladies of the B’Town! Would you follow them too girls? Which of these Shilpa Shetty beauty tips you will include in your everyday routine?
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- 10 Stylish And Smart Bob Hairstyles Try Out This Summer - May 22, 2014
- 11 Amazing Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health - May 20, 2014
- Which Hair Color Best Suits Your Personality? - May 12, 2014
- Beauty or Bogus: Do These Beauty Tips Actually Work? - May 2, 2014