Ice cubes come as a life saver for us in this terribly hot weather. Two or three ice cubes in our regular juice or syrup or even in water seems to quench our lifetime thirst when we return back home after a hard day at office or even a tiring day shopping. We all know that this is not good for us, but we still do it. Although ice cubes may have a bad effect on the throat but on our skin, it has commendable benefits. Let’s read to find out more on the benefits of ice cubes on face.
Beauty Tips With Ice Cubes For Face
- Ice cubes are an instant way to give your face a dewy and fresh look without applying makeup. If you are in a hurry, and don’t have time for makeup, just rub one or two ice cubes on your face and you are good to go.
- Rubbing ice cubes on the face daily improves blood circulation giving your face a healthy glow. It is believed that ice cubes prevent wrinkles and premature aging too.
- Ice cubes reduces large sized pores. Besides this, it also minimizes the production of excess oil. Tie up two cubes in a soft cloth and massage on your face till it melts.
- Sunburn in this heat is not something uncommon. For a cooling effect, just wrap ice cubes in a cloth and rub on the sunburn affected areas .Gives an instant relief.
- Ice cubes work on acne too. Instead on pricking and piercing your blackheads and whiteheads, simply place an ice cube over you acne. Notice the considerable reduction in swelling and redness.
- The best way to treat your heat rash is with ice cubes. Don’t use them directly on face, instead wrap them up in a soft cotton cloth or a zip-lock plastic bag and press it softly on the affected area. The coolness will work on the rashes giving you relief.
- How to last your makeup? Simple, rub ice cubes on your face before applying makeup.
- Summer heat dehydrates you skin, specially your face. Whenever you feel uncomfortable and stretches, grab some ice cubes and rub on your face. Enjoy the cooling effect.
- There is something interesting you can do. Instead of the normal ice cubes for skin on your face, why don’t you pour fruit juice in your ice tray and let it freeze. Once it turns into cubes, rub them on your face to get the goodness of fruits. It gives you a radiant complexion.
- Dark circles are a nuisance in the life of modern women. With hours spending before the laptop and late night parties, we often wake up with ugly black patches all over our lower eyelids. Instead of placing normal cucumber slices over your eyes, try out this tip. Mix cucumber juice with the boiled rose water and freeze this mixture to keep on your under-eye circles. It will help in fading away dark circles and also reduce puffiness. Don’t forget to cool down the rose water before putting it in freezer.
- When you get tired working on your laptop or computer for hours, just place two ice cubes on your tired and worn-out eyes. It’ll soothe your tired eyes. This is one of the simplest ice beauty tips to use.
Tips to Remember:
- When using ice cubes, don’t use more than two. Excessive use may lead to skin problems that can worsen your situation.
Using ice cubes on face directly can cause the delicate capillary under the skin to break. So it is advisable to use ice cubes wrapped in a clean cloth.
- Beautify Your Nails With Nail Art
- How To Get Long, Lustrous And Beautiful Locks With Yoga?
- 8 Simple Tips To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Ultimate Beauty Expert Q&A – with Shahnaz Husain
- Beautiful Red And Green Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Early Signs Of Heart Attack. Do Not Ignore These Symptoms At All! - December 28, 2017
- Yoga Beyond Boundaries - August 17, 2017
- Hooking Up With My Bestie’s Boyfriend Was The Worst Decision Of My Life - April 21, 2017
- The Best Natural Adderall Alternatives To Buy OTC - April 25, 2016
- 4 Hair Color Trends You Need To Try In 2016 - March 16, 2016