Benefits of Lemon Water for Health:
1. Lemon water is rich in vitamin C, which is a great immunity booster for your body. It fights against the attacks of viruses and bacteria effectively. As a result, you don’t get prone to frequent illness.
2. The amount of potassium present in lemon is also quite high. This mineral is helpful in stimulating the functions of the entire Central Nervous System (CNS). It also keeps free radicals under check, boosts the formation of blood cells, regulates blood pressure and so forth. In brief, lemon water can protect you from a number of potential physical disorders and keep you energized.
3. Even though lemons are citrus fruits, they have an amazing capacity of balancing the pH levels of your body. You would be surprised to know that drinking lemon water regularly is one of the best ways to neutralize the body by reducing the acidity and making it alkaline.
4. Lemons are extremely beneficial for the cardiovascular system. The antioxidants present in these fruits can curb down the adverse effects of toxins as well as harmful free radicals on your heart and blood vessels. Moreover, the potassium content of lemons keeps all cardiac problems at bay by diminishing mental stress and relaxing the heart muscles. Therefore, including the magic potion of lemon water in your regular diet is certainly a wonderful choice for you.
5. Start your day with fresh lemon water in order to cure all your respiratory diseases. From mild bronchial issues to acute disorders like asthma, everything can be healed with this concoction.
6. Being a natural diuretic, lemons can increase the rate of urination, which is highly important for maintaining the health of your renal system. As lemon water promotes the elimination of toxins and other waste materials from the internal system, you can easily stay away from rheumatoid arthritis.
7. Lemon water is an outstanding remedy for indigestion. Just squeeze a few lemons in a glass full of warm water and drink it every day. This way, you can get rid of stomach ache, bloating, abdominal cramps etc. It boosts the secretion of your digestive juices, which makes the digestion smoother. Therefore, curing other related diseases like diarrhea, constipation etc. becomes much easier.
8. If you want to stay healthy, you have to keep your internal system clean and pure. Being a detoxifier, lemon water can purify your blood and take care of the overall health.
10. A daily habit of lemon water results in increased perspiration, which is helpful in healing fever or influenza. Bacterial infections in throat like tonsillitis, sore throat etc. can also be treated with it.
11. Lemon water assists you in taking care of your oral health. Whether you want to stop bleeding from your gum or get rid of bad breath, lemon water can be the perfect solution for you.
[ Read: Drinking Hot Water ]
Benefits of Lemon Water for Skin:
12. Lemon is full of natural antioxidants. It can effectively combat damaging free radicals and remove them completely from your body. Being a good source of vitamin C, the fruit also repairs the damaged skin cells as well as helps you get rid of fine lines, blemishes, wrinkles, deep furrows etc. Hence, lemon water is considered as a great anti-aging solution.
13. Apart from free radicals, lemon water also purges toxic materials from your blood and keeps the skin clear and radiant. Vitamin C of lemon plays a key role in rejuvenating the facial skin internally so that you do not ever develop age spots and can stay young forever.
14. Regular intake of fresh lemon water can cure acne, blackheads and all such skin infections easily. You need to drink it on an empty stomach in the morning. The astringent properties of the mixture are also important for fading out facial scars.
[ Read: Dried Apricot ]
Benefits of Lemon Water for Hair:
15. Lemon water has long been known as an amazing natural hair care solution. It can make your hair stronger by keeping the roots or follicles healthy. It also works as a natural stimulant for your hair and promotes its growth.
16. The antioxidants present in lemon are extremely favorable for your scalp. Hence, drinking lemon water in a regular manner is useful for treating dry scalp and dandruff permanently.
17. People with oily hair can also be benefited by lemon water. It is capable of decreasing the secretion of sebaceous glands present in your scalp, thereby preventing the hair follicles from getting clogged.
[ Read: Bael Fruit Juice ]
So what are you waiting for? Just include lemon water in your daily diet and rediscover yourself! Don’t forget to leave us a comment.
Did You Find This Article Helpful?
Latest posts by Nilankeeta Roy Chowdhury (see all)
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Step Aerobics - November 25, 2014
- 7 Ways Garlic Will Help You To Reduce Cholesterol Levels - November 4, 2014
- 3 Amazing Benefits Of Step Aerobics For Weight Loss - October 21, 2014
- 8 Easy Steps To Prepare Yummy Milkshake - October 21, 2014