Aerobics is the most loved form of exercise as it includes rhythm, dancing and warm up together. It is apt for the body and mind as it confers mental relaxation with hardcore workout routine. You might not have the time to attend a session but don’t be disheartened. Here are some aerobic exercise videos that will help you do the same at home.
Aerobic Exercise Videos To Guide You
1. Low Impact Aerobic Exercise:
Low impact aerobic exercise is the best for beginners as it isn’t intense and does help a person to understand how to concentrate on each part of the body while exercising. It helps in burning good amount of calories and the level of fat loss increases gradually. For aerobic pros, trying out low impact aerobic exercises between their fast and high aerobic routines gives their body the much needed break. This low impact aerobics exercise video will guide you through the whole routine.
2. High Intensity Aerobic Exercises:
One needs to be prepared for a nonstop regime of hardcore leg and hand movements. A beginner might feel the pinch, but a pro will know basic 20 minutes of aerobics will help them shed those extra kilos. The high intensity aerobic exercises concentrate on every part during the workout and accordingly burn the fat in those areas.These kind of aerobics exercise video really help in building stamina and also strength.
[ Read: Exercise for Upper Back Pain ]
3. Flat Tummy Aerobics:
The pattern of this aerobic exercise is to concentrate on the belly and lower abdominal area. While performing the march, which is also called the step up, one looses the fat near the lower abdominal area. They stretch the muscles in the stomach area to help burn the fat accumulated there; like the knee bends, waist circles in the video are best examples. This aerobic exercise video is the best to lose belly flab and tone your abs in!
4. Arm Aerobics:
Arms are the most affected parts in aerobics as the rigorous movement of hands stretches the arms and helps in loosening the muscles. A pair of dumbbells helps to achieve the desired shape for one’s arms during aerobics. Aerobics include fun dancing with workout which helps one to tone their arms.
[ Read: Benefits of Exercise for Children ]
5. Boot Camp Aerobics:
A boot camp is one regime of vigorous exercises devised for the armed forces to keep their defence personnel fit and flexible. Inspired by the same, gym instructors have introduced the boot-camp aerobics which is apt for the pros as it includes high jumps, stretches, lunges and other exercises at a tremendous pace.
6. Kiddy Zone:
Kids hate to exercise as it drains out a lot of their energy, so why not try to include a dance mode in their regime?! Aerobics is also known as a form of dance work out. The video shows basic steps with music which will not only keep the kids interested in the workout regime, but also help them to be fit.
7. Samba Aerobics:
Samba aerobics is one of the most loved but the most difficult aerobics, as it requires loads of energy, dedication, and pace. And yes, it goes nonstop. This form of aerobics is inspired from the vigorous dance Samba which helps in shaping the thighs, belly, hips and abs, concentrating on each part one at a time.
[ Read: Aerobic Exercises ]
8. The Thigh Dance:
Aerobics for the hips or thighs require a lot of attention. A specially designed exercise regime with high intensity march, lunges and sit ups helps not only in loosening the fat and burning it, but also helps in shaping it carefully.
[ Read: Aerobic Workouts ]
9. Brain Break:
A brain break is nothing but aerobics for your fingers. With the fast growing world, notepads have been replaced by iPads and books have been pushed away to give way to computers. But what remains the same are the efforts of writing and typing, hence the video helps you to relax and exercise your fingers, which needs as much concentration and focus as your body.
10. Water Aerobics:
Water or Aqua aerobics is the best method for losing fat and belly weight as water obstructs your movement and the muscle energy used to avoid the obstruction is your own intensive effort. It’s effective as it avoids dizziness; but yes can get very tiring in the end.
So what is your verdict on these aerobic exercise videos? Are you going to try them? Do let us know.
Fitness Experts – 3 Best Aerobic Tips
Aerobics is the most versatile form of exercise. It involves cardiovascular strength and resistance training that develops your back and core muscles. This fun filled exercise has many variations and it is something you will love to do daily.
Here is that we have conducted an expert roundup to offer you the best tips while performing aerobics. Know the best insights received from the renowned fitness experts. Hope these tips will give you the desired shape and strength that you always wanted.
1. Dr. NamitaAgarwal:
1. It is important to start exercise with a proper warm up. Follow the warm up with some stretching exercise.
2. If you want to get maximum benefit from aerobic exercise then you have to exercise till your heart pumps really hard, maintain this heart rate till twenty minutes and then cool down.
3. It is important to take rest and cool down after every stretching exercise.
Dr. NamitaAgarwal: www.fitnessfusion.in
2. Jenny Ford:
- Figureout what you love to do.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things.
- Work hard but listen to your body.
Jenny Ford: www.jennyford.com
3. Dancehall Aerobics:
- It is very important to start the workout with a warm up and you should take rest when you complete the exercises.
- Always stay hydrated.
- If your cardio workout is strictly dance, find 3 upbeat dance songs and dance to those every dayto sweat it out.
Dancehall Aerobics: www.jadancehallaerobics.com
1. Make your exercise routine a hobby. Do such exercises that you would love doing like dancing or playing basketball rather than forcing yourself like going to a gym daily. Having said that, don’t be afraid to experiment with new exercises by stepping out of your comfort zone. You never know when you will find your favourite mode of exercise!
2. Always do aerobic exercises that fit your lifestyle. If you have never exercised before and you have to work for 9-10 hours daily and also have to take care of your family, it would be unrealistic to run 5 miles a day after work. You wouldn’t have time! Instead, commit to an exercise plan that fits in your day, and that you know you will do. It may be more realistic to wake up 30 minutes earlier 3-5 days a week to go running or walking. You will be more likely to continue the exercise that fits into your schedule.
3. Combine aerobic exercise with strength building moves. This is the best way to get the most out of your workout, especially if you are short on time. You will burn more calories, and you will increase muscle mass and your heart rate. For example, you can do lunges with a bicep curl or power walking with 3-4 pound weights in your hands.
There are always simple ways to look better, feel better, and live better!
- Make sure to breathe! This sounds silly, but a lot of people forget to breathe when they’re training hard.
- Drink lots of water! If you’re dehydrated, then you feel fatigued after workout.
- Try High intensity interval training also known as HIIT workout. The fast bursts of intense movements will burn fat and calories very quickly!
6. Sarah Varno:
You can try to do these exercises:
- Knee highs
- Jump rope
- Jumping jacks
Sarah Varno www.sarahvarno.com
Advanced hi-twist crunch with Fitness Ball
Fitness ball: You can use the fitness ball or Swiss ball to do exercise that enhances your balance, reinforces your back and boosts your range in motion.
Goals: You have to do exercise in sets and repeat them, this is the part of strength training that help to stabilize the shoulder girdle, the gluteal muscles of the arm, the core and back muscles.
Closed Position on Black roll
Black roll: Use a black roll to do Myofascial treatment, or the soft tissue treatment. This treatment or therapy helps to increase blood and lymphatic circulation, relaxes the contracted muscles and enhances the stretch reflex in muscles.
Goals: Use can do sets of Myofascial self-massage for your cufflinks and core. You can do some core strengthening exercises for the abdomen, back and shoulder. It is important to do repeat the same exercises to get the best results.
Renegade Row position Push up Exercise with kettlebells
Kettlebells:This is a cast iron weight that resembles a cannon ball with a handle that is generally used for ballistic exercise that involves cardiovascular, strength, flexibilityand resistance training.
Goals: Repeat back and dorsal exercises to enhance balance and resistance.
It is always to maintain a correct posture otherwise the exercise will not bear good results. Also try to do these exercises slowly and not fast, if you want them to be effective in the long run. You have to be mentally prepared to take the physical stress without any physical symptoms like injury and pain.
Aerobic & Fitness www.olive-fitness.com
1. Avoid inactivity:
- Walking for as few as 30 minutes a day, five days a week not only provides heart health benefits, but it reduces the risk of all death by all causes by 58 percent.
2. Maintain a healthy weight and have proper nutrition/supplementation:
- Maintaining a healthy weight is one of the most important things you can do to prevent illness and disease, enjoy a higher quality of life and live longer. But we know that it takes a combination of good nutrition and consistent exercise to do this.
- Eat healthy most of the time. We like to say it’s about moderation, not deprivation. Or eat healthy 80% of the time and have that cookie the other 20% of the time. We know that’s a big bite to swallow, so what’s the first step to build healthy nutrition habits? We’d say eat more fruits and vegetables daily. There is an adage, “Five is fine, but nine is divine.” That’s talking about servings (one serving is half a cup) of fruits and veggies to consume every day. If you’re not getting five servings in a day, start there, then work your way to nine. Research shows that by doing this, you can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol and are at a lower risk of stroke, heart failure, osteoporosis and kidney stones.
- Take the right supplements for you. Supplements are just that, they are supplements and not replacements. You have to start with a good, balanced diet and then think of supplements as an insurance policy.
3. “It’s never too late to get in shape and stay in shape!”
Dr. Kenneth H. Cooper: www.cooperaerobics.com
Are you going to include these tips in your fitness regime? Which of these fitness expert tips you will follow? Feel free to ask your queries if any with these fitness experts through your valuable comments.
Latest posts by Khushboo Mehta (see all)
- 50 Red Carpet Hairstyles - November 7, 2013
- Top 10 Swimming Exercises And Their Benefits - November 6, 2013
- Top 10 Vigorous Exercises To Burn Calories Fast - October 30, 2013
- Top 10 SLS Free Shampoos Available In India - October 11, 2013
- Top 10 Greek Hairstyles That You Can Try Right Now - October 4, 2013