Skin care plays a vital role in the overall health of an individual, and facial creams are one of the most important products required for daily skin care regimen.
Facial creams have been developed to nurture from the inside out. They hydrate and nourish the skin with positive essential ingredients and also have soothing properties. As customers we often tend to get confused as to what product is best for us especially when the beauty market has innumerable options.
Your skin tone and type also play a major role in selecting the right product. Read on to find out which all round face creams made the final cut.
The Best All Round Face Creams For Women:
1. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Combination Skin:
This is the best face cream and definitely among the most loved among women!
Price: INR 299 for 118ml
- This Neutrogena moisturizer is free of unwanted oils, thus making it best for oily and acne skin.
- It dries quickly to offer a matt finish.
- It absorbs into your skin very easily.
- This bottle last for a long time as quantity in the size of small coin would suffice your face.
- Neutrogena is a trustworthy brand. One that you can rely on.
2. Nivea Soft Crème:
Price: INR 210 for 200ml
- This cream from Nivea has been designed to offer softness to the skin.
- It stays for a long duration, owing to its butter like properties.
- This moisturizer is priced decently, at least as per the quantity offered.
- It features that classic smell of Nivea that is ever green.
3. Lacto Calamine Skin Balance Oil Control:
- This brand is one of the oldest and most popular brands to offer oil control products.
- It has been developed to offer a matt like finish to the skin along with offering moisturizing properties.
- It is pink in color and features a real good fragrance.
- This cream is pocket friendly.
4. Olay Moisturizing Cream:
- Girls with extremely dry skin can trust this Olay cream, as it helps save the skin from dry flakes.
- Developed to be easily absorbed by the skin.
- Offers light feel along with making the skin glow.
- This cream is slightly over priced, but for the job it does it’s totally amazing.
5. Pond’s Moisturizing Cold Cream:
- Pond’s well known moisturizing cold cream is one of the oldest and best all round face creams to treat the dry skin.
- It is offered in a thick cream format, which also smells great.
- It has been developed to offer a light feel to the skin without making it oily.
- This white cream is great for the cold weather, and can be carried anywhere and comes in cute packaging.
6. Lotus Herbals Aloe hydra Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel:
- This gel gets absorbed very fast into the skin without making it look oily.
- The main ingredient, Aloe vera offers nourishing properties to the skin.
- This gel has a light floral smell which helps hydrate the skin.
- Small coin size quantity is enough to cover the face.
- This gel suits all skin types.
7. Garnier Light Daily Moisturizer:
- This cream is known to lighten the skin tone slightly in just 1 week
- It offers light fragrance and is not very oily.
- It absorbs easily into the skin and offers a dewy finish.
- This thick cream comes in a small jar.
8. Lakme Fruit Moisture Peach Milk Moisturizer:
- This moisturizer is known to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- This cream is pink in color and smells like peaches.
- It’s priced very reasonably too.
[ Read: Best Lakme Face Creams ]
9. Clean & Clear – Skin Balancing Moisturizer:
- This non greasy cream keeps face free of oil nearly for 3-4 hours.
- This pocket friendly cream is known to suits all the skin types.
- It absorbs into the skin easily.
- It is easily available at local stores.
10. Himalaya Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion:
- This herbal lotion is known to hydrate the skin well.
- It is offered in a mild fragrance and is great for cold weathers.
Also try best organic face creams available in the market
Which one do you use? Do share your thoughts with us.