Black Mehndi, also known as Chemical Mehndi, is the resultant of mixing chemicals and dye with henna.
Black Mehndi designs done with the help of the black chemical cone, creating the borders and filled in with henna/mehndi give an amazing dual colour effect and look really beautiful when applied on hands or feet. A lot of Arabic mehndi designs feature black mehndi as well.
Black Mehendi is the preferred choice of many for festivals, occasions and weddings or even for casual wear since it imparts a look different from the usual mehndi we do and provides sharper, stronger colour and more prominent designs which lend a great attractive effect.
Whether used for outlining or by itself, black mehendi designs beautifully imbibe the traditional with the modern, thus being trendy and classy all at the same time.
Here are some amazing Black Mehandi designs just for you:
[ Read: Colourful Henna And Mehandi Designs ]
4. Want a simple mehendi design with absolute no fuss? This one is a beautiful design that will be perfect for casual wear as well for those who cannot wear heavier designs to work/office.
This simplistic design with floral patterns can be worn on any occasion and even to work if you want to wear mehndi on your feet and yet not opt for a heavier design.
[ Read: Mehndi Artists In Mumbai ]
6. If you are a bride-to-be and looking for an exquisite black mehndi design, how about this pattern that we love? The patterns are not messy but very gracefully done and the finger tips have been left open in this unique style which borrows heavily from Arabic mehndi designs. We think this mehandi design is just awesome!
[ Read: Bridal Mehendi Designs ]
9. A pretty black outline mehndi design features dual color effect using red and black mehndi for the outlines, the effect is kept simple yet looks lovely. This style would look great on festive occasions, wedding invitations or Eid.
Watch a Video from StylecrazeTV – Arabian Mehndi Design Tutorial
Hope you found this post on black border mehndi designs for hands enjoyable. Do you plan to try Black mehndi too?
Images: Google, Pinterest
- Best Asha Savla Bridal Mehndi Designs – Our Top 10
- Best Peacock Mehndi Designs – Our Top 10
- Best Marwari Mehndi Designs – Our Top 10 Picks
- 8 Stunning Bangle Mehndi Designs To Inspire You
- Top 10 Best Shaded Mehndi Designs
Latest posts by Oindrila (see all)
- 10 Latest Winter Hairstyles That You Can Flaunt - July 20, 2013
- How To Stop And Reduce Hair Fall – 21 Things That Worked For Me - July 17, 2013
- 50 Lovely Bun Hairstyles For Long Hair - July 9, 2013
- Best Liquid Eyeliners – Our Top 10 - July 6, 2013