Most of us have been there and done that when it comes to hair colouring. While colouring your hair was the rage in the past few seasons, what is really taking on the style gurus here is to colour your hair in striking and ‘different’ colours. So, if you have tried the regular blacks and browns and burgundys and mahagonys, it is time for you to make a switch and experiment with some ‘bold’ colours.
Many hair colour brands like L’Oreal, Garnier and Wella have acknowledged this emerging trend and come out with a wide variety of hair colour products. One of the trendiest hair colours gaining preference over the other shades these days is blue hair color.
Best Blue Hair Color Products
Here are the top 7 hair colour products that will help you get blue hair colour:
1. L’Oréal Feria Haircolors in Blue Black Shade:
This brand of hair care product is great if you are looking for a blue shade. As it is has anti-fading qualities the colour stays on for at least a month and a half. It also acts as a good conditioner. It is advisable to get a skin test done to rule out allergies.
2. Clairol Nice ‘N Easy Hair Color 124 Natural Blue:
[ Read: Green Hair Colour Products ]
3. Revlon Colorsilk Liquid permanent Hair Colour:
[ Read: Garnier Hair Colouring Products ]
4. Wella – Color Charm Demi-Permanent Hair Color:
5. Jerome Russell’s Punky Hair Color:
6. Surya Henna Cream:
7. Naturtint Permanent:
[ Read: Naturtint Hair Color Products ]
Blue hair colour is quite in demand but is not available under all the brands. Some brands have limited shades while many others are chemical based. However, using blue in your hair adds a fun, fresh and bold look to the personality.
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- Top 5 Ayurvedic Products For Increasing Height – Works Wonders - March 15, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 6 Main Causes Of Hair Loss In Children - March 15, 2014
- 10 Diseases Caused By Nutritional Deficiencies - March 14, 2014