A great shade of brown hair color goes perfectly with Indian skin tones. Don’t believe it? Then you must give brown a try.
The trick lies in finding the right shade of brown that will go with your complexion. There are multiple brown shades in the market, and you must pick the right one for you. You can take the help of an expert as well.
However, once you have selected the shade range you want to go for, you will be confused with the ‘n’ number of options available in the market! So, what do you do? Fret not, here is a list of the best brown hair color products available that you can opt for.
Best Brown Hair Colors In India
- Garnier Color Naturals Darkest Brown
- BBLUNT Salon Secret Light Golden Brown
- L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Natural Dark Brown
- Streax Reddish Brown Hair Colour
- Revlon Color N Care Light Golden Brown
- Indus Valley Permanent Light Brown Hair Colour
- Schwarzkopf Permanent Color Medium Brown
- Vegetal Bio Colour Dark Brown
- Godrej Coloursoft Natural Brown
- Iba Halal Dark Brown
1. Garnier Color Naturals Darkest Brown
Garnier Color Naturals Darkest Brown adds a long-lasting and vibrant brown color to your hair. It is a permanent hair color.
It contains olive, coconut, and almond oils that cover all the greys and nourish your hair. This hair color also makes your hair shine.
- Does not contain ammonia
- Easy to use
- Can cause itchiness
- Can lead to hair fall
*Rs. 190/- for 50 grams
2. BBLUNT Salon Secret Light Golden Brown
BBLUNT Salon Secret Light Golden Brown not only colors your hair but also smoothes it. This hair color contains silk proteins that add a shine to your hair and make it manageable and easy to style.
- Contains gloves
- Comes with a shine tonic
- Not long lasting
- Just enough product to use only once or twice
*Rs. 185/- for 100 grams
3. L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Natural Dark Brown
L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Natural Dark Brown enhances your hair color with a beautiful shade of brown, elevating your entire look.
This hair color strengthens and protects your hair. It is easy to prepare and apply at home and provides a salon-like finish.
- Contains protective serum
- Softens hair
- Hair color fades within a few days
*Rs. 630/- for 100 grams
4. Streax Reddish Brown Hair Colour
Streax Reddish Brown Hair Colour colors your hair safely and nourishes it in the process. It adds a vibrant shade to your hair.
This brown hair color contains walnut oil, which repairs damaged hair and strengthens hair.
- Gentle on hair
- Color lasts long on hair
- Unappealing smell
- Not too pigmented
*Rs. 135/- for 50 ml
5. Revlon Color N Care Light Golden Brown
Revlon Color N Care Light Golden Brown is a permanent hair color cream that deep conditions your hair.
This brown hair color contains olive and coconut oils that moisturize your hair and make it soft and shiny.
- Easy to apply
- Has a non-drip cream formula
- Needs 2-3 applications to get the stated color
- Bad smell
*Rs. 200/- for 400 grams
6. Indus Valley Permanent Light Brown Hair Colour
Indus Valley Permanent Light Brown Hair Colour protects, nourishes, and colors your hair. It also adds volume and shine to your hair.
This brown hair color contains organic herbs like sunflower, basil, aloe vera, amla, and orange that provide nutrition to the hair.
- Color fades with one wash
*Rs. 575/- for 120 ml
7. Schwarzkopf Permanent Color Medium Brown
Schwarzkopf Permanent Color Medium Brown adds a natural brown to your hair, enhancing how your hair looks.
This brown hair color is best suited for an everyday look and goes perfectly well with Indian skin tones.
- Does not contain artificial fragrances
- Priced high
- Can dry hair
*Rs. 448/- for 60 ml
8. Vegetal Bio Colour Dark Brown
Vegetal Bio Colour Dark Brown is a herbal hair color that correctly colors your hair without any side effects.
This brown hair color does not contain any harmful chemicals and is organic. It adds a rich dark brown color to your hair.
- Has UV protection
- Temporary hair color
*Rs. 715/- for 150 grams
9. Godrej Coloursoft Natural Brown
Godrej Coloursoft Natural Brown colors your hair gently and locks the moisture in. It is long lasting and easy to use.
This hair color product adds a rich hue of brown to every hair strand and enriches your hair with vitamins and proteins.
- Built-in conditioner
- Spreads easily on your hair
Rs. 159/- for 24 grams
10. Iba Halal Dark Brown
Iba Halal Dark Brown is a henna based hair color that is safe to use frequently. It provides even coverage and lessens hair damage.
This brown hair color does not contain harmful chemicals and provides you naturally colored beautiful hair.
- Does not color your hair a satisfactory brown
- Can make the hair dry
Rs. 150/- for 60 grams
Whether you want to color your hair brown or enhance your natural brown hair, it is an excellent choice. Luckily, there are multiple brown shades available in the market that are easy to use at home. Try the ones mentioned above and do tell us in the comments section below about what you think of them.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often can I color my hair?
There is no specific rule as such but if you color your hair frequently, make sure that you choose a product with lesser chemicals.
Does hair coloring dry hair?
There are high chances of hair becoming dry because of hair coloring, so make sure you pick a hair color product with a built-in conditioner.
- 10 Best Hair Colors For Blue Eyed Woman
- Top 5 Hair Colors For Dusky Beauties
- Best Blue Hair Color Products – Our Top 7 Picks
- Best Organic Hair Color Brands – Our Top 5 Picks
Banner Image Credits: Instagram
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018
- The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Hair - February 28, 2018
- 7 Best Patanjali Hair Oils – 2018 - February 19, 2018