With lipstick you don’t really know what works well for the first few times. Especially for college going girls, it becomes tough to get the right shade within a set budget. However, Indian market offers a lot of lipsticks that are good and are pocket friendly.
We have compiled a few of these budget lipsticks for you. Don’t expect amazing things from them but believe me they are better than what you may have expected.
The Best Budget Lipsticks
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Hooked on Pink:
This comes from a known brand Maybelline. Staying true to its brand, the packaging and staying power of this range is awesome. The lipstick is sweet pink in colour with slight red undertones. It can be used by everyone – even dark skinned beauties can use this gorgeous shade.
2. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Love That Rust:
This spotlight red lipstick is ideal for partygoers. The fine shimmer in it gives a new dimension to your lips. The colour is deep rusty red. It’s not bright red but a deep one. You should surely try this one.
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip color Coral Pink:
[ Read: Burgundy Color Lipstick ]
4. Faces Go Chic Lipstick Apricot Pink:
A super creamy lipstick, it moisturizes the lips really well. It is in the shades of pink with brown undertones. This lipstick is perfect for weddings and traditional events as it goes well with Indian outfits.
5. Faces Go Chic Lipstick Carnation Pink:
6. Faces Go Chic Lipstick Port Wine:
For those who love deep tones this one is for you. This is a deep red with brown shade and purple undertones. Very deep, very mature yet very elegant. Looks awesome and best suited for evening parties.
7. Attitude Lipstick Pearly Pink:
[ Read: Avon Lip Gloss Shades ]
8. Lakme Enrich Satins Lipstick 422:
Again, a mature shade from Lakme; this has brown shades with maroon undertones. The colour payoff is really good and it slides like butter on the lips.
9. Anna Andre – Signature Seduction Lipstick #6:
10. Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick Red Rose:
This beautiful rose colour lipstick is not overpowering but it’ll definitely enhance the oomph factor! The texture and the colour are both awesome. A must have!
*Subject to Availability
So these are the top 10 must have budget lipsticks for everyone. They cover almost all the major tones needed. They are easily available in India and you don’t have to spend much to get them. At least try one of them and we are pretty sure you won’t be disappointed.
Till then, keep it stylish!
Latest posts by vandana patil (see all)
- Top 10 Isotonic Exercises And Their Benefits - November 7, 2013
- How To Use Hair Straightening Cream? - September 19, 2013
- Best Budget Lipsticks Under Rs.300/- Available In India – Our Top 10 - September 12, 2013