CC creams are a boon. Instead of using two-three products every day before you step out, you can simply opt for one – the CC cream.
CC cream, or the Colour Correcting cream, flooded the markets in 2013. It was a huge success and everybody loved it. It specifically corrects discoloration as well as works as a tint, moisturizer, sunscreen, and brightening cream. It is a must-have in your makeup kit. Here, we have listed out the best 10 CC creams in the market. Check them out.
Top 10 CC Creams
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream
- Chanel CC Cream
- Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Cream
- Bobbi Brown CC Cream
- L’Oréal Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream
- Olay Regenerist CC Complexion Corrector
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Perfector
- Lakme Complexion Care Face Cream
- NYX Colour Correcting Cream
- MAC Prep+Prime CC Cream
1. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream is an amazing color correcting formula that’s a must in your beauty cabinet. It gives you a flawless finish and a natural glow.
The CC cream deals with skin tone issues like dullness, paleness, and uneven skin. The cream protects your skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Not long-lasting
- Less coverage
2. Chanel CC Cream
Chanel CC Cream is a complete skin care product that forms a perfect base to apply makeup on. It keeps your skin protected and even.
The CC cream has blendable texture, and smoothens fine lines and wrinkles. The cream keeps you fresh and natural-looking all day long.
- Contains SPF 50
3. Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Cream
Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Cream peps up tired and dull looking skin. It reduces the appearance of blemishes, giving you the glow you need. The CC cream is your best bet to brighten the skin and restore its radiance. It is as good as getting your beauty sleep.
- Good coverage
- Minimizes breakouts
- Not moisturizing enough for dry skin
- SPF is not substantial
4. Bobbi Brown CC Cream
Bobbi Brown CC Cream contains pigments that correct your skin tone and cover up redness and scars. It blurs imperfections and adds radiance to your face.
This CC cream gives you flawless and healthy looking skin. It is a multi-tasking cream that provides the perfect sheer finish.
- Contains SPF
- Available in a wide range of skin shades
- Not easily available
- Needs touch up after a few hours
5. L’Oréal Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream
L’Oreal Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream goes well with your natural skin tone and gives it an even and smooth look. The CC cream is green in color and works specifically for neutralizing the redness of your skin. The cream contains apricot and lilac, which combat dullness and fatigue.
- Matte finish
- Pocket and travel-friendly
- Drying without moisturizer
- Doesn’t go well with light skin tones
6. Olay Regenerist CC Complexion Corrector
Olay Regenerist CC Complexion Corrector gives you the perfect skin by covering your dark spots and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
The CC creams is a mix of SPF 15, moisturizer, and sheer foundation. It also works as an anti-aging formula. The product even works as a perfect wear alone cream.
- Some may find the smell overwhelming
7. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Perfector
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Perfector contains retinol that is clinically proven to reduce fine lines. It betters your skin texture and evens out your skin tone.
The CC cream works on skin blotches and dullness, and brightens your complexion along with fighting discoloration. It keeps your skin soft and healthy.
- Works for many skin tones
- Dermatologist tested
- Less coverage
- Causes breakouts
8. Lakme Complexion Care Face Cream
Lakme Complexion Care Face Cream makes your skin supple and gives you a clear complexion. It is nourishing, protecting, and adds that zing that your skin needs. This CC cream brightens dull skin and conceals blemishes and marks on the skin. It comes with a hint of makeup to give you a flawless look.
- Gets absorbed quickly
- Good for everyday use
- Those with oily skin need frequent touch-ups
- Limited skin shades available
9. NYX Colour Correcting Cream
NYX Colour Correcting Cream contains green pigment beads that neutralize the red marks on the skin and transform and revive your complexion and look.
The CC cream contains Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 that nourish and protect your skin. It preps your skin for a subtle and even-toned glow.
- Blends easily into the skin
- Available in various shades
- No SPF
- Less coverage
10. MAC Prep+Prime CC Cream
MAC Prep+Prime CC Cream is a multitasking product that provides the necessary shine and texture to your skin and keeps you fresh and bright throughout the day.
This CC cream contains apricot, which provides yellow undertones to your skin. This is perfect for pepping up your dull skin. The product keeps you hydrated and oil-free.
- Protects from UV rays
- Gives you a glassy look
- Not pigmented enough to cover darker spots
*Subject to Availability
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often can I use CC creams?
CC creams are designed for everyday use. So, you can use them every day as they are light and give you a clean and natural look
Can I replace my foundation with CC cream?
It depends on the kind of coverage you are looking for. If you need a light and dewy look, then, CC cream works. But, if you are looking for heavy coverage, then the foundation is better.
From time immemorial, various beauty products have arrived in the market, but when the CC creams came, it was phenomenal. It was like God answered our prayers and gave us an all-in-one product. Instead of having to use different creams for different purposes, which was time-taking and tiresome, we just had to use this one miracle cream. So, pick a CC cream from the list above and flaunt your flawless face to the world.
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018