If you are skeptical about using cleansing oils to wash your face, then, don’t be. They have been breaking ground in the skincare industry and are here to stay. Let me tell you why.
Cleansing oils stick to the most minute dirt and dust particles on the face and remove them effectively. They balance oil production, are anti-aging, and do not strip the face of moisture.
All that you need in a product, right? Absolutely! It is time to say goodbye to bar soaps and face washes and pick a cleansing oil.
And we have just what you need – a guide to help you pick the best cleansing oils. Take a look.
Top 10 Cleansing Oils
- Boscia Cool Cleansing Oil
- Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
- Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil
- Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil
- 100% Pure Organic Flaxseed Cleansing Oil
- Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil
- L’occitane Shea Cleansing Oil
1. Boscia Cool Cleansing Oil
Boscia Cool Cleansing Oil improves the skin’s texture and unclogs the pores effectively. It is gentle on the skin and fights free radicals.
The cleansing oil contains rosehip, green tea, and golden palm oils. It also has jojoba and willow herb that are anti-aging and anti-inflammatory.
- Works well on sensitive skin
2. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil
Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil absorbs the oil and impurities on the face and helps remove makeup easily. The cleansing oil contains a blend of fine oils that make the skin soft and healthy.
- Does not leave a residue
- Strong odor
3. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil cleans and hydrates the skin. It is a water-soluble formula that removes makeup easily.
The cleansing oil contains olive oil, Vitamin E, and essential oils that nourish the skin by removing excess oil and makeup.
- Contains vitamins and antioxidants
- Can cause zits
- Not great for removing eye makeup
4. Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil effectively cleans the sebum that clogs pores. It eliminates blackheads and deeply cleanses the skin.
The cleansing oil contains orange and rice bran oils that remove makeup, dirt, and excess oil from the face.
- Smells good
- Soothing and calming
- Bad coverage
- Leaves residue
5. Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil
Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil cleanses the face and maintains the moisture levels of the skin. It removes every bit of makeup on the face efficiently.
The cleansing oil works on both wet and dry skin and contains a moisturizing cleansing ingredient that makes the skin soft.
- Gives a dewy finish
- Easy to wash off
Application process is messy
6. Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil
Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil cleanses and conditions the skin. It removes impurities and makeup completely. The cleansing oil contains eight botanical oils that smoothen the skin and make it glow.
- Improves the skin’s texture
- Suitable for sensitive skin
7. Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil
Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil easily removes waterproof makeup and dirt from the face, leaving it clean and bright.
The cleansing oil contains Japanese camellia oil that balances and nourishes the skin. It treats wrinkles and uneven skin texture.
- Leaves no residue
- Tough to remove makeup in one go
8. 100% Pure Organic Flaxseed Cleansing Oil
100% Pure Organic Flaxseed Cleansing Oil purifies the skin and restores its suppleness. It is moisturizing and soothing on the skin. The cleansing oil contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, and zinc that benefit all skin types.
- Contains detoxing herbs
- Needs a better pump
- Tough to remove eye makeup
9. Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil
Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil cleans and improves the health of the skin. It is gentle on the skin and nourishes it.
The cleansing oil contains coconut and argan oils that are natural moisturizers that make the skin soft and keep it wrinkle-free.
- SLS free
- Irritates eyes
- Unappealing smell
10. L’occitane Shea Cleansing Oil
L’occitane Shea Cleansing Oil helps remove makeup and impurities from the face quickly. It hydrates the skin, leaving it dewy and fresh.
The cleansing oil contains shea that softens skin and facilitates a quick cleaning session.
- Fuss-free packaging
- Strong petroleum smell
- Takes time to foam
*Prices may vary
*Subject to Availability
Cleansing oils are the new rage. For all the right reasons though. They effectively penetrate into the skin and remove the sebum and dirt from your face. It is a total win-win product, and you need to try it immediately if you haven’t already.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I use cleansing oils?
Use them twice a day. In the morning and evening, and if necessary, once in between.
Will cleansing oils cause breakouts on oily skin?
No, cleansing oils will not cause breakouts on oily skin. In fact, they help maintain the skin’s moisture levels and prevent the sebaceous glands from producing excess oil.
- Best Cleansers For Oily Skin
- 10 Best Face Washes For Oily Skin for 2018
- 10 Best Essential Oils For Your Skin
- How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On Face Naturally
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018