Curling irons are your answer to perfect curls. Imagine possessing soft curls that sway slightly in the gentle breeze. Wouldn’t it be magical? Yes! And now, you can possess them.
All you have to do is choose the right curling iron. For that, you need to check if the curling iron gets hot enough, if it has the right barrel size, if it holds your hair well, and whether it lasts long.
Phew! That seems a lot. But, don’t worry. We did the tough part (the tiresome research) and made a list of the best curling irons.
Just sit back and read on.
Top 10 Curling Irons
- Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand
- Sally Beauty Ion Titanium Pro Curling Iron
- Drybar The 3-Day Bender Digital Curling Iron
- Bio Ionic Curl Expert Pro Curling Iron
- Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron
- Hot Tools CurlBar
- GHD Classic Wave Wand
- Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron
- Sultra The Bombshell Curling Iron Rod
- Revlon Rose Gold Curling Iron
1. Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand
Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand gives salon-like curls at the convenience of your home. Its 1 inch to 0.5 inches narrowed barrel can help you design a range of curl variations.
The product gets heated to 410°F. It gives a smooth finish and also shuts off the heat on its own. It produces well-defined and glossy curls. The product is easy and quick to use.
- Comes with heat protective gloves.
- Has digital temperature screen.
- Needs a 110-volt converter.
2. Sally Beauty Ion Titanium Pro Curling Iron
Sally Beauty Ion Titanium Pro Curling Iron heats up to 450°F and gives you curls that last long. It has adjustable heat settings and a long power cord for convenience. It works perfectly to provide you with the right kind of soft curls and helps you have a good hair day.
- Auto shut-off.
- Heats up too fast.
3. Drybar The 3-Day Bender Digital Curling Iron
Drybar Digital Curling Iron heats your hair on both the sides and gives you curls that last much longer than usual. It has dual ceramic plates that do this.
The product provides damage free curls, and keeps them conditioned and easy to manage. The curler heats up to 410°F and shuts off automatically.
- Less physical strain to curl.
- Slippery barrel.
4. Bio Ionic Curl Expert Pro Curling Iron
Bio Ionic Curl Expert Pro Curling Iron has bioceramic heaters that provide you the best of curls and waves. The product is infused with natural volcanic rock minerals that keep your hair hydrated.
It has advanced natural ionic technology and is preferred by professionals worldwide. Along with styling your hair, the curler keeps it healthy and hydrated.
- Quick to use.
- Challenging to curl less amount of hair.
5. Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron
Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron has a 24k gold-plated barrel and curls your hair in no time. The best part is it memorizes your preferred heat settings and automatically tunes into it.
The curler heats up to 428°F and has a soft grip handle that makes it easier for you to use it. The product has separate on and off switches as well.
- Works for all hair types.
- Voltage issues.
6. Hot Tools CurlBar
Hot Tools CurlBar curler comes in the shape of ‘7’, adding a new dimension to your curls. It has a timer option, helping you control the heat and the time spent on curling your hair.
The curler heats up to 450°F and has a rotating dial that measures the temperature and time. If you want beautiful and long-lasting curls in seconds, Hot Tools CurlBar is your best bet.
- Has dual voltage.
- Not easy to use.
7. GHD Classic Wave Curl Wand
GHD Classic Wave Curl Wand has an advanced ceramic coating that helps in getting smoother curls. It comes with a unique tri-zone technology with sensors that sets the perfect temperature to curl your hair.
The curler locks in moisture, leading to a day-long perfect and stylish curls. It heats up to 365°F and takes up to 25 seconds to heat up.
- Brings out your hair color well.
- Comes with a safety stand.
8. Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron
The Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron rotates in both the directions and eases your curling experience. It heats up to 450°F in 30 seconds.
The curler will make you red carpet ready in no time. It has a customized long barrel and one of a kind digital technology to give you the best curls.
- Has digital temperature control.
- Direction control buttons (left/right).
- Complicated to use.
9. Sultra The Bombshell Curling Iron Rod
Sultra, The Bombshell Curling Iron Rod, is made of an advanced ceramic technology that protects your hair while you curl it. It smoothens your cuticles and keeps your curls intact for a long duration.
The product has a dual-heater system that distributes heat evenly on the barrel. This helps in styling your hair uniformly.
- Tangle-free swivel cord.
- Universal voltage.
- Limited setting options.
- Consistency issues.
10. Revlon Rose Gold Curling Iron
Revlon Rose Gold Curling Iron has rose gold technology, which is a combination of gold and copper. This makes for the perfect styling surface as both gold and copper are good conductors of heat.
The product heats up to 400°F and takes about 30 seconds to heat up. The curler has varied heat setting options, helping you to adjust according to your convenience.
- Smoothens frizz.
- Adds shine to hair.
- Can tear hair if you are not careful.
- Bulky product.
Now, let’s answer some common queries on curling irons.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Do I need to apply a protective hair serum before I use a curling iron?
Yes, it is best if you apply a protective hair serum or mousse before you use a curling iron to avoid hair damage.
How often can I use a curling iron?
You can use a curling iron every day if there is a need, but once in two or three days should do because a good curling iron will give you curls that last a day or two.
Curls have been loved by women all over the world since time immemorial. Thanks to modern technology, you can now possess beautiful curls even if you do not naturally possess them. Curling irons are your magic wands, and you need to get one right away to give your hair a makeover.
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Best Hair Texture Sprays Of 2018 – Our Top 10 - February 7, 2018
- Top 10 Hair Removal Wax Strips Of 2018 - January 31, 2018
- Face Toners That You Need To Try – Our Top 12 - January 12, 2018
- How To Use Aloe Vera To Treat Burns - January 9, 2018
- Best 10 Cleansing Oils For The Face That You Need To Try - December 27, 2017