Eid is one of the most anticipated festive occasions throughout the world. The day marks the end of the month long dawn to sunset fasting during the month of Ramadan. The day is the first day of the Shawwal month and it is largely celebrated by Muslims all over the world. The day brings the community together and all indulge in festivities. So when the festive season is just round the corner, we present Eid Mehndi designs for you to try:
Best Eid Mehndi Designs
1. This one is a beautiful Arabic style mehndi. The black mehndi used makes the designs more prominent and the intricate designs are neatly done. Floral designs as well as leaf designs are present in the mehndi.
2. This pretty floral henna mehndi for eid looks beautiful with simple designs which do not include much detail or small designs. The design starts from the fingers till the mid portion of the hand. There are floral motifs present in different sizes and the whole mehndi looks quite simple yet right for the occasion.
3. A simple yet beautiful design of mehndi in hand on Eid is shown here. The design features a circular design in the middle. The finger tips are shaded and filled. The circular design in the middle consists of small and intricate patterns drawn within it. This is easy and less time-consuming.
4. This one here is another example of the simple patterns and designs for Eid. Floral patterns have always been a favourite among women throughout the world.
5. This design fills the hand yet looks quite sophisticated without becoming cluttered. The floral patterns are surely the main attraction of this design.
6. This design is quite large with the designs starting from the elbow and extending till the fingers. The floral designs are done spirally until the palm as if a ribbon has been wrapped.
7. Simple designs for the top of the hands look beautiful for any season. This special design using black mehndi shows detailed designs with floral and geometric shapes being used to fill up a good portion of the hand. The design starts from the wrist area and the major section is done until the index and middle finger. All the fingers are decorated with small designs. The index finger has been the most decorated finger here.
8. Floral patterns are prominently used for this design which starts from the side of the palm and goes on till the finger tips. Large floral motifs and leaf designs are done here and the finger tips are decorated with small designs which are quite intricately done. The whole design is done with black mehndi.
9. Monotones are sometimes quite boring but today there are a million options for mehndi. One of those design choices remain the new age of glitter mehndi. This new mehndi system requires glitter from the tube or plain glitter to be applied on the mehndi design or mixed with the mehndi itself. This creates a colourful look. Here blue glitter has been used to fill up the floral patterns and green mehndi has been used to fill up the leaf patterns.
10. Feet mehndi is also a popular trend now. This eid mehndi design shows some exquisite designs and intricate details done on the feet. This design is apt for wedding occasions too. Matching nail enamel surely increases its beauty as seen here.
[ Read: Foot mehndi ]
Watch a Video from StylecrazeTV – A Simple & Easy Mehndi Design That You Can Do At Home
Did you like these henna designs for eid? Leave us your comments below.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013
- Top 10 Sikku Kolam Designs - October 31, 2013