Before you start with the CTM routine, it is important that you wash your face well to clear it off the dirt and impurities that may have accumulated over the day.
Choose your face wash according to your skin type. People with oily skin need to opt for gel based face washes as they help to control the oil balance. People with dry skin need to opt for cream based face washes so that it hydrates and moisturises your skin. People with the normal skin are the luckiest because they get to use either type of the face wash, depending on the change in the seasons.
The Best Face Wash in India
I’ve listed some of the best face wash for women in India that I would recommend according to the skin type
1. Lots by TNC – Suits most skin types:
Lots is not the name of the face wash, all I have to say is that there are varieties of face washes available from The Nature’s Co. Most of them are gel based and are suitable for all skin types. I love the Cherry and the Cucumber face wash which are soothing, hydrating and nourishing.
[ Read: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin ]
2. Omved Deep facial cleanser – Normal to oily skin:
3. Omved all skin type ubtan – all skin types:
[ Read: Lip Butters In India ]
4. Tvam Orange and Bergamot face wash – Suitable for oily skin:
5. Honey Exfoliating Gel by Just Herbs – for oily skin:
The goodness of neem and tulsi keep a check on the oil balance and keep your skin squeaky clean. This available face wash in India is good for your skin that is prone to break outs, but the fragrance is a big downside.
[ Read: Beauty Tips For Face Cleansing ]
6. Soundarya Ubtan by FE – all skin types:
I am on the second jar of this wonderful product. While you can use this as a mask, I prefer to use it as a face wash by mixing the desired quantity with milk and massaging on my face for about a minute and washing off with cold water. What I definitely noticed was a reduction of blemishes!
7. Mint cleanser by Aroma magic – all skin types:
8. Face washes by Purnaturals – all skin types:
[ Read: Face wash for women ]
9. Puro Face wash – normal to oily skin:
This is another best face wash in India that is very gentle on your skin and it strips your face of all excessive dirt and grime without harming the oil balance of your skin. The goodness of tea tree oil in this one will help control acne.
10. Nyassa Tea Tree Face Wash – normal to oily skin:
So which one of these best face wash In India are you going to pick? Do let us know.
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by Prats (see all)
- Top 10 Beauty Tips For Women Over 40 - July 23, 2013
- 5 Simple Homemade Hand Scrubs That You Should Try Right Now - July 22, 2013
- 10 Must Follow Beauty Tips For Summers - July 21, 2013
- 4 Henna Hair Packs To Cure Dandruff - July 21, 2013