When volumizing mascara just doesn’t cut it, false eyelashes can go a long way in giving you that “extra oomph.” Whether you fancy going all-out glam or simply wish to amplify what you’ve already got, a pair of falsies can instantly help you step up your game and take it to a whole new level. Also, “My lashes are too long” – said no woman ever. We’ve got the 12 best false eyelashes out there – from dramatic to natural-looking and from budget-friendly to pricey – we have you covered!
12 Best Fake Eyelashes That Look Natural
- Make Up For Ever Lash Show –N-101
- Huda Beauty Classic Lash – Samantha #7
- Eylure Exaggerate No. 143 Lashes
- Lilly Lashes in ‘Miami’
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes in Goddess
- Urban Decay Fast Easy Sexy Instalush Partial False Lashes
- Huda Beauty Lashes in Lana #10
- Red Cherry Lashes in #43
- Sephora Collection Luxe False Lash in Plush
- Velour Lashes in Fluff’n Thick
- House of Lashes Iconic Lashes
- Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Lashes
1. Make Up For Ever Lash Show -N-101
- Glue and applicator is provided in the box
- Great quality
Make Up For Ever Lash Show False Lashes In N-101 Review
For those of you who like to keep it simple and natural – these falsies by Makeup Forever will blend right into your natural lashes. Lash show sets are handmade and are created using synthetic fibers for your optimal comfort. These also have a super-flexible base and give you just the right dose of daily drama. These are reusable and come with a glue and precision applicator, making them super-easy to use.
2. Huda Beauty Classic Lash – Samantha #7
- These make your eyes look bigger and fuller
- Flexible cotton base
- Not very light-weight
- You have to buy the lash glue separately
Huda Beauty Classic Lash – Samantha #7 Review
We’ve all heard of Huda Beauty – with over a million subscribers on YouTube, this beauty guru knows what’s hot. Her lash line is affordable, and one of the most popular falsies brand even among celebrities. Samantha #7 gives you medium volume with a pinch of drama that looks oh-so-natural. Their style and cut with hair of different length glams you up in the most subtle way. These can be re-used up to 15 times, and if you take good care of them, they will easily last you longer. These are designed to suit every eye shape!
3. Eylure Exaggerate No. 143 Lashes
- Easy to apply
- Smooth look
- Slightly heavy
Eylure Exaggerate No. 143 Lashes Review
This UK-based brand is the Queen of eyelashes, with over a hundred styles to choose from. The Eylure Exaggerate No. 143 lashes are a pair of luxuriant double layered, wispy lashes for a short but full-textured finish. These are a popular pick among YouTube beauty vloggers and these blend in so seamlessly that you won’t even be able to tell that you’re wearing falsies. The adhesive is included in the box itself, which makes them convenient to use.
4. Lilly Lashes in ‘Miami’
- High quality
- Sit on the lashline comfortably
Lilly Lashes in ‘Miami’ Review
From Kylie Jenner to Kim K and J. Lo to Lady Gaga, some of the most significant Hollywood celebrities have been spotted wearing these lashes. These are an ultra-wispy set of false lashes, perfect for achieving that Instagram-worthy finish. Its lash band is thicker, and it not only makes your eyelashes appear fuller but also more curled. These are ultra-long, incredibly light-weight, and seamlessly blend with your natural lashes. Also, they are super comfortable to wear.
5. Tarte Tarteist Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes in Goddess
- Great quality
- Formulated without parabens and phthalates
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- You need to purchase the adhesive separately
Tarte Tarteist Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes in Goddess Review
These lashes by Tarte cosmetics are vegan and latex-free with a comfort-fit cotton strip. They come in 6 versions, and ‘Goddess’ is the one with multi-length fibers that dramatically volumize your lashes. These last you for very long and are so light-weight. Its sturdy band makes it much easier to put them on, and they blend into your lashline like they belong there!
6. Urban Decay Fast Easy Sexy Instalush Partial False Lashes
- Easy application
- Light-weight and comfortable to wear
- You need to buy the glue separately
Urban Decay Fast Easy Sexy Instalush Partial False Lashes Review
If you like the look of false lashes but don’t want the hassle of a full set of falsies, pop on these sexy, easy partial lashes in seconds and amp up your look with zero effort. These lashes come in a clear tray, and you get two pairs in a pack. Each lash is handmade with synthetic hair, and they make your eyes look bigger and prettier instantly. The glue goes on clear, and you don’t have to darken its band with a liner, which makes for a stress-free application. It doesn’t even feel like you have anything on! These are perfect for Sunday brunch or when you want your lashes to look low-key glamorous!
7. Huda Beauty Lashes in Lana #10
- Great quality
- Comfortable to wear
Huda Beauty Lashes in Lana #10 Review
If you are on the hunt for the perfect set of lashes for a girls’ night out – you will love these! These are designed for those of you who like a more dramatic, doe-eyed look. They are double stacked to perfection and will bring an extra dose of volume and breath-taking elongation that will sublime any smoky eye or a bold liner. Although these are a bit pricey, they are worth every penny for their quality, feel, and for the number of times you can reuse them!
8. Red Cherry Lashes in #43
- Easy to apply
- Super comfortable to wear
- You need to purchase lash glue separately
Red Cherry Lashes in #43 Review
These Lashes in #43 (Stevi) are one of the best selling eyelash styles by Red Cherry. They give you a natural look, while still making a statement. These are quite the basic lashes, fairly long and full, but nothing over-the-top. They look fluttery enough, and since they are made out of human hair, they look really natural and are easy to reuse. At $5, these are an incredibly affordable option and do not compromise on quality in any way! Definitely give these a shot!
9. Sephora Collection Luxe False Lash in Plush
- Light-weight and comfortable to wear
- High quality
- They’re very fragile, so you need to be careful when you clean them
Sephora Collection Luxe False Lash in Plush Review
This set of lashes is made from incredibly soft natural hair fibers. You can reuse them at least 20 times with proper care, and they’re so worth the $17 price tag. These come in 5 different kinds, and ‘Plush’ is an excellent option when you want all-out volume and length for that perfect dramatic finish.
10. Velour Lashes in Fluff’n Thick
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Made of real silk
- Great quality
- Cotton band that’s flexible
Velour Lashes in Fluff’n Thick Review
The Velour Lashes in Fluff’n Thick are a set of extremely lightweight lashes. These are made out of 100% silk, so you achieve a comfortable and dramatic look. If you are someone who is obsessed with the cat-eye look, these would be perfect because they add volume and length to the outer corners of your eyes. The application is easy, and they suit any eye shape. These would look fabulous for a night out at the club, or a date night!
11. House of Lashes Iconic Lashes
- Made from 100% cruelty-free synthetic hair
- Great for every eye shape
- The band makes them feel slightly heavy
House of Lashes Iconic Lashes Review
If you’re looking to open up your peepers instantly, these falsies from House of Lashes do a phenomenal job. They’re long, thick, and flare out like a cat-eye. Whether you are attending a concert or going out to a party, these will glam you up in the best possible way. Also, the House of Lash adhesive is great as it does not include latex or formaldehyde. Do give these a try!
12. Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Lashes
- Comes in a multipack
- Super budget-friendly
- No glue or applicator provided
Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Lashes Review
These lashes by Ardell come in a pack of 4 and are available in two sets – Natural and Glamour, so ladies, suit yourself! They dramatically accentuate your eyes and suit all eye types perfectly. If you want to go in for something that looks good on a daily wear basis, try the natural lashes as they indeed look very real, much like eyelash extensions. They are easy to use and extremely comfortable to wear. With proper care, these lashes will last you a long time. Highly recommended!
(*Prices may vary)
*Subject to Availability
Tips and Precautions To Be Taken While Applying Fake Eyelashes
For some of you, wearing false eyelashes is a cake-walk, and you’re aware of the dos and don’t s that one must keep in mind for their application and removal. But for the rest of you, we have some handy tips lined up to make the task easier and safer.
- If you aren’t happy with the length of the lashes you bought, you can always trim them to allow variation in their length. The lashes towards the outer corner of the eye should look longer.
- Always begin with the outer corner of your eye and then work your way in.
- Make sure you carefully remove them before sleeping using a special falsies remover or use a washcloth with warm water and hold it over the lashes to loosen the glue.
- If they are super stubborn and you can’t get them off, use petroleum jelly to dislodge them. Avoid pulling hard as you may end up pulling out your natural lash hairs.
- Store your lashes in their original package in a clean and dry environment to avoid eye infections and other serious issues.
- Avoid going overboard with the eyelash glue. If you apply too much glue, you’ll have to wait longer for it to dry and this could mess up the final look.
- It’s best to stick to clear glue for a more natural finish. You can top it up with some black liner for more intensity.
- It’s best to avoid using eyelashes that belong to someone else.
Ladies, picking the right pair of false eyelashes is not that complicated. You only have to keep in mind your eye shape and what suits you. If you have deep set eyes, you can pull off dramatic, long eyelashes with much ease, as the weight of your brow bone will even the lookout. Winged and wispy lashes look stunning on rounder eyes and help create a cat-eye shape. If you have hooded eyes, opt for a set with the most prolonged lashes at the center of the lash strip as this will create an illusion of depth. Those of you with monolids could try a less dense lash that’s slightly fluffy, to create a more natural, lush look. All you almond-eyed women can try a wide range of lash types as literally everything works for this shape!
That was our pick of the 12 best false eyelashes out there! We hope you find something that works well for you. If you have a favorite brand that you can’t stop raving about, please share the name with us in the comments section below!
- 10 Best Eyelash Curlers Available In India
- How To Use Castor Oil For Eyelashes?
- How To Make Hazel Eyes Pop?
Latest posts by eshasaxena (see all)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick Review - March 23, 2018
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick Review - March 12, 2018
- 25 Most Famous Short Female Celebrities - March 12, 2018
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color Review - March 6, 2018
- Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick Review - February 28, 2018