When you think about fat burning exercises or workouts, do you picture yourself running on the treadmill or the elliptical and exercising for 40 to 60 minutes? Well, if you do so, you would actually be wasting your time. And by that, I do not mean that these exercises are not going to help you lose weight. I’m just saying that there are other fat-burning workouts, which can help you shed weight faster than you imagined. When you take gym membership, it becomes a burden on you. You have to spend a whole lot of money on it and take out special time to hit the gym.
The truth is that you do not have to hit the gym always to do the workout. You can get it done at home by doing the superset workout. This particular workout has been designed, especially for women like you who have busy schedules and are looking for ways to exercise at home within a short span of time. The most amazing thing about superset workout is that they are calorie burning-burning exercises, which will elevate your heart rate and tone your arms, muscles, legs, glutes and abs too. If you want be your fittest this year, do use the superset workout!
[ Read: Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat ]
Fat Burning Exercises You Can Try:
Here’s a list of the top 5 exercises that form a part of a good superset workout. Try them for the workout of your lifetime!
1. Dumbbell Deadlift:
This move targets your butts, legs and arms.
- Pick up a pair of dumbbells and hold them in each hand.
- Stand straight with your feet apart.
- You can rest the dumbbells in front of your thighs.
- Now bend down halfway and let your arms relax in front of you.
- Your knees should be slightly bent.
- Now come back up to the first position.
- Repeat 12 times.
2. Bent Over Row:
The Bent Over Row targets your back and biceps. It tones all of your upper back muscles.too.
- Stand straight. Keep your feet apart.
- Now hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Your arms should be by your side.
- Bend down at a 90 degree angle.
- Your back should be parallel to the ground and arms extended down.
- Drive the elbows behind and lower them.
- Do about 10 to 15 reps.
3. Decline Bench Press:
The Decline Bench Press works your chest, shoulders, buttocks and hamstrings.
- Lie down flat on the ground and bend your knees.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Your arms should out on to the sides.
- Bend the elbows at 90 degrees with your arms facing forward.
- Now lift your hips off the ground and form a straight line.
- Now extend those arms towards the ceiling and lower the upper arms to the floor.
- Do about 10 to 12 reps.
4. One Legged Calf Squat:
This fat loss exercise targets your quads and calves.
- Stand on your left foot and hold on to a chair to maintain your balance.
- Now raise the left heel off the ground and reach as high as possible.
- Bend the left knee now and lower into a single legged squat.
- Come back to the first position.
- Do about 10 to 12 reps.
- Switch legs. Repeat.
[ Read: Yoga Asanas To Reduce Belly Fat ]
5. Half Kneeling Rows:
This move works your arms, thighs as well as buttocks.
- Grab dumbbells and come down on all fours.
- Extend the left leg out.
- Pick up the weight and pull your elbow back
- Lower and repeat 12 times.
Whether you are working out at your gym or at home, these fat burning exercises will surely help you lose that extra layer of fat and tone your body.
So, get fit with the superset fat loss workout and don’t forget to drop in your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Practice Shaun T Hip Hop Abs Workout?
- 15 Effective Pre And Post Workout Stretches For Women
- 8 Amazing Benefits Of Sandbag Workout For Women
- 2 Simple Chest Bench Press Workouts
- The Science Behind Weight Loss For Women
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide To Merkaba Meditation - September 14, 2015
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 8 Amazing Benefits Of Tilapia Fish - August 26, 2015