Mehndi is a ceremonial art form which originated in ancient India. Flowers are one of the most beautiful creations of God. And when we combine both these creations, we get Floral mehndi designs for hands which are definitely the most beautiful of all Mehndi designs.
Floral Mehndi Designs for Hands
Let us have a glimpse at these 10 wonderful Floral mehndi designs got wedding.
1. Floral and paisley designs are very common in mehndi art. These two are essentially the foundation of mehndi art. This is a simple yet beautiful floral and paisley design for the feet. The flower in the center of the feet and the paisley design seems quite interesting. The small dots used to fill in the design also look great.
2. This is yet another fabulous feet mehndi design. The design on the side of the feet makes it unique than the other regular designs. The floral patterns and flower bud designs make this a wonderful floral mehndi design.
3. This mehndi design is woven with paisley and floral patterns. This simple design is a stunner and spreads from the mid hand to back of the palm. Matching patterns on the fingers makes the design superb.
4. This beautiful floral mehndi design is not symmetrical on both hands so you can try any one of the designs. In this design, more importance is given to the index finger. The large floral motif on the back of the palm grabs attention. The flowers are filled using shading technique. Along with flowers, the design also uses leaf motifs.
5. This mehndi design can be easily done on any occasion. The asymmetrical design on both hands and the flower pattern filled with small and intricate weave and spiral patterns makes it more attractive. The paisley motifs as well as the floral design on the fingers are quite unique.
[ Read: Dulhan Mehndi Designs ]
6. This is among the most beautiful mehndi designs of all that starts from the mid hand till the fingers. The paisley and the floral patterns on the fingers make the mehndi design quite unique. The paisley and floral design is used in a spiral lace pattern.
7. This design is simply superb. Large flower patterns are used to create this mehndi design for both hands. The spiral designs on the fingers as well as the flower designs that extend till the mid hand make it a stunning way to sport floral mehndi designs. No shading is used in this design. Only thick mehndi lines are used to complete the design.
8. In this sweet and simple mehndi design, very fine henna lines are used instead of thick lines to add more detailing to the design. This unique design forms the heart pattern when both the hands are joined. The blue and pink glitter addition in the floral motifs in the middle and the other parts make it more pretty.
9. This is a unique mehndi design accompanied with floral motifs. The large shaded flowers are done on the back of the palm and the paisley designs cover the fingers. The pretty design on the fingers makes it a great choice for any occasion. The design is asymmetrical so you can try both or just stick to one design.
[ Read: Full Hand Mehndi Designs in Gujarati ]
10. Who said only hand henna designs can have sparkles and glitter in them? Try something new from the old designs which are monotonic in colour and lack variety. This floral mehndi design for the feet looks lovely with simple floral motifs and blue and golden glitter. This fantastic design is suitable for a wedding.
Every woman loves and adores a good mehndi design on arms! Especially when its her arms! Mehndi is an inseparable part of the rich Indian culture, which has developed, changed and evolved over a long time into the mehndi we see today. In recent times, arm mehndi designs have caught...>>
Mehndi designs are hugely diverse. We can’t even imagine the plethora of beautiful designs available to decorate our hands and feet. We always keep searching for a unique and intricate mehndi design to flaunt at social gatherings. Such unique and beautiful design helps us to stand out in the...>>
Bisha Mistry is a renowned mehndi artist, known for her intricate designs. She is a qualified artist with professional experience of over five years and a dedicated zeal for...>>
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013