Gujarat is known for its elaborate and extravagant mehndi designs and they look perfect for any occasion. Bridal Gujarati mehndi designs have always been loved by everyone as they are intricate, very elaborate and make the Bride’s hand stand out. The designs are extravagant and detail rich and suit any occasion!
The Best Gujarati Mehndi Designs
With so many designs available you might get confused, so we got some handpicked gujarati mehndi designs for hands that you can try.
1. This beautiful mehndi design is quite unique with floral and peacock designs and the wrist bangle design makes it even more beautiful. The designs are not cluttered and are quite unique than the usual design we are used to seeing.
2. This design is a perfect for the bride. The mehndi design features intricate patterns and detailed designs. The designs are closely done which appear a bit cluttered. There are shades, weave patterns, peacock feather patterns as well as floral patterns.
3. This simple and clutter free design of Gujarati mehndi is perfect for brides who want simple and elegant designs. This Gujarati mehndi design features black mehndi used to draw floral and circular designs. The fingers have been filled up with unique spiral designs and there are shadings also done in the mehndi design.
[ Read: Bridal Mehandi ]
4. This Gujarati design has simple motifs and doesn’t appear cluttered. The design includes a bangle like design on the wrist too. The black mehndi used makes it more prominent and fun. The tips are closed with traditional style mehndi filling.
5. This beautiful design for the top of the hands looks quite interesting because of the small details in it. Fingers are decorated with small detailed motifs and patterns. The main design on the middle is extended toward the wrist. The details in the design are the main focus here. We love the unique design.
6. This beautiful feet mehndi design looks great with the intricate details used in the design. The chequered pattern, the floral designs as well as the small detailed parts in the design all make it a great choice for everyone.
7. This beautiful Rangoli design will suit the bride perfectly. The peacock designs and the floral motifs make this ideal for the bride. The peacock feather inspired designs on the fingers are quite unique too. This is a detail rich design.
[ Read: Flower Mehndi Designs ]
9. This design is a great way to sport the bangle style mehndi or bracelet mehndi. The leave patterns on the fingers as well as the peacock inspired design on the hand all make this design apt for the bride. There are flower patterns as well as shading and other patterns here.
10. This beautiful red mehendi design for hand is a very traditional design. It has very less small details, the design here is not symmetrical and the tips are closed with mehndi traditionally. The floral pattern and the leaves patterns are also very traditional and this is a simple way to sport the Gujarati designs.
So we hope you have enjoyed browsing through these designs. Do tell us which one you like most or you want to try next. Do keep a lookout because we will be giving you many more of such lovely collections.
Images: Google, Pinterest
Black Mehndi, also known as Chemical Mehndi, is the resultant of mixing chemicals and dye with henna. Black Mehndi designs done with the help of the black chemical cone, creating the borders and filled in with henna/mehndi give an amazing dual colour effect and look really beautiful when applied on...>>
Peacocks have been a part of Indian culture since time immemorial and their presence is clearly seen in many Indian art forms. Mehndi also has been an inseparable part of our culture and has developed a lot over the years. And when we mix both these symbols together, it...>>
Delhi is a city of opulence and for good reason as it is the capital of India where all the people that matter in our country have set up base. Delhi weddings like everything else in Delhi is about much pomp and show and can most often go way...>>
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)