I am sure you often dream of thick and lustrous hair. Enough of doing that because it’s time to wake up and make it real. Yeah, you read that right, and we have found out an ideal way for you to do so – hair thickening shampoos. Yes, they are fantastic and are your best bet for a great bounce. We all know that pollution and stress affect hair – they make your tresses thin, lifeless, and dull. All you need is a hair thickening shampoo to lift it up and add shine to it. It enhances your hair and personality. Just what you need, right? Hell, yeah! Well, then lucky you. We have a list of the best hair thickening shampoos available in India below. Just pick one. Go on.
Top 10 Hair Thickening Shampoos Available In India
- Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo
- Biotique Bio Walnut Bark Body Building Shampoo
- BBLUNT Full On Volume Shampoo
- Tvakh Hair Thickening Shampoo
- Not Your Mother’s Plump For Joy Thickening Shampoo
- Jovees Herbal Tamarind Volumizing Shampoo
- The Body Shop Rainforest Volume Shampoo
- Forest Essentials Shikakai Hair Cleanser
- Himalaya Herbals Volume And Bounce Shampoo
- The Nature’s Co Sandalwood Hair Cleanser
1. Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo
Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo cleanses the hair thoroughly and adds volume and body to it. It also moisturizes and conditions the hair.
The hair thickening shampoo contains Indian gooseberry, neem, and fenugreek extracts that add bounce and shine to the hair.
- Maintains pH balance of the scalp
- Reduces oil on scalp
- Bad packaging
- Drying in winters
2. Biotique Bio Walnut Bark Body Building Shampoo
Biotique Bio Walnut Bark Body Building Shampoo revitalizes thin and dull hair. It makes the hair look fuller and thicker.
The hair thickening shampoo contains pure walnut bark, soap nut, and amla that make the hair smooth and silky.
- Adds body to the hair
- Makes the hair manageable
- Not travel-friendly
- Dries hair
3. BBLUNT Full On Volume Shampoo
BBLUNT Full On Volume Shampoo lifts fine hair and adds immense volume to it. It retains moisture and protects hair.
The hair thickening shampoo contains rice protein, provitamin B5, and glycerin that nourish the hair and add bounce to it.
- Has a color protect formula
- Convenient to use
- Need to follow up with a conditioner
4. Tvakh Hair Thickening Shampoo
Tvakh Hair Thickening Shampoo thickens the hair strands and provides essential nutrients to the hair.
The hair thickening shampoo contains hibiscus extract, fatty acids, and vitamin A that add texture to thinning hair.
- Dispenser can break easily
- Runny consistency
5. Not Your Mother’s Plump For Joy Thickening Shampoo
Not Your Mother’s Plump for Joy Thickening Shampoo provides fuller and thicker hair. It adds an oomph and zing to dull hair.
The hair thickening shampoo contains a set of ingredients that facilitate the growth of hair. It prepares the hair for voluminous hairstyles.
- Not tested on animals
- Does not lather well
- A large amount of product gets dispensed in a single squeeze
6. Jovees Herbal Tamarind Volumizing Shampoo
Jovees Herbal Tamarind Volumizing Shampoo adds volume to fine and limp hair. It also fights free radicals that damage hair.
The hair thickening shampoo contains neem, tulsi, and reetha extracts that help in making the hair thick and healthy.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Those with dry hair need to follow up with a conditioner.
- Not easily available
7. The Body Shop Rainforest Volume Shampoo
The Body Shop Rainforest Volume Shampoo boosts the volume of thin hair. It adds fullness and shine to the hair.
The hair thickening shampoo contains pracaxi oil, guarana seed extract, and community fair trade aloe vera that keep the hair in good shape.
- Not budget-friendly
- Tends to make hair frizzy
8. Forest Essentials Bhringraj Hair Cleanser
Forest Essentials Bhringraj Hair Cleanser stimulates hair growth and controls hair thinning. It facilitates hair regrowth and also controls dandruff.
The hair thickening shampoo contains shikakai extracts, licorice, and nutrients that add volume and strength to the hair.
- SLS free
- Sturdy and travel-friendly packaging
- Does not lather much
9. Himalaya Herbals Volume And Bounce Shampoo
Himalaya Herbals Volume And Bounce Shampoo adds density to dull and lifeless hair. It is gentle on the scalp and reduces itching.
The hair thickening shampoo contains soapberry extract, tea-tree oil, and basil extract that prevent dandruff and add volume to the hair.
- Gives permanent results through microbial action
- Herbal formulation
- Opaque packaging
- Entire ingredient list not given
10. The Nature’s Co Sandalwood Hair Cleanser
The Nature’s Co Sandalwood Hair Cleanser adds life and volume to damaged and treated hair. It nourishes and moisturizes the hair deeply.
The hair thickening shampoo contains sandalwood extract, sunflower seed oil, and aloe vera plant extract that protect and enhance the hair.
- 2-in-1 product
- Rectangular shape of the bottle makes it inconvenient to hold.
- Thin and runny consistency
*Prices may vary
Nobody wants thin and damaged hair. It spoils the way you look and does not give enough leverage for you to play around with different hairstyles. You don’t want that to happen, right? So, don’t give up on amazing hairstyles just because you have lanky hair – just pick a damage-controlling hair thickening shampoo and use it.
*Subject to Availability
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I wash my hair with a hair thickening shampoo?
Wash your hair with a hair thickening shampoo twice or thrice a week depending on the need.
Do hair thickening shampoos give permanent results?
No, hair thickening shampoos do not give permanent results. They only add temporary volume to the hair.
- Top 20 Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair – Best Products Of 2018
- Best Shampoos For Hair Growth Available In India
- Best Shampoos For Thin Hair – Our Top 10
- Best Shampoos For Soft Hair – Our Top 8 Picks
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018
- The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Hair - February 28, 2018
- 7 Best Patanjali Hair Oils – 2018 - February 19, 2018