Shoulder length hair is practically the most manageable length of hair for our busy schedules. If you are not fond of a boyish haircut then this is the most suitable length of hair with which you can even style easily.
You can go for layers, curls and bangs with this sleek haircut. Choppy and sleek styles for the whole of hair length are also not a bad option. The best thing is it doesn’t take much time for styling these daily hairstyles for medium length hair or shoulder length hair.
Here are my top 10 hairstyle suggestions for shoulder length hair. Based on your sense of style and the shape of your face, you can decide which one to choose and sport.
1. Front Side Swept Bangs:
You thought only side bangs look good? You can rock with Front bangs. Do some soft and wispy front bangs which you can side sweep for a different show altogether. This is among the latest haircuts for medium hair.
2. Layered Shoulder Length Hairstyle and Curls:
Loose messy curls are a big hit if you are going for curls on a Shoulder length hairstyle.
3. Messy Shoulder Length Hairstyle:
A shoulder length hairstyle can be given a messy and lazy look with the touch of your curler followed by two to three times of repeated combing with a paddle brush and then some touch of blow drying. A medium length hairstyle will not prevent you from achieving this awesome messy look.
4. Feathers and Outward Curls:
This is a sweet look which you can easily achieve with a shoulder length hair cut. It has to be maintained as per the layers or fringes running through the whole length of hair. You can use your paddle brush and your blow dryer to get the feathers at the bangs.
5. Sleek Shoulder Length Hairstyle With Lengthy Side Swept Bangs:
This is a sweet simple look which will hardly require any maintainence.You can achieve this look with a shiny hair serum and a shoulder length cut with long lengthy side swept bangs.
6. Waves and Shoulder Length Hair:
This is an awesome look to sport and you don’t need to rush to the parlour for achieving this celebrity look. You can use your big barrel curler and some paddle brushing to let your curls drop and set into waves all throughout the hair. Use some strong hold spray or shiny spray to help the curls stay in their place.
7. Bangs and Shoulder Length Hair With Tip Curls:
This is almost a no-maintenance hairstyle, though for the medium bangs to stay in shape you need regular trimming. A big barrel curler will also help you achieve the tip curls.
8. Choppy Shoulder Length Hair With Choppy Bangs:
This is a spot on look if you are a fan of choppy hairstyles.
9. Half Way Loose Curls and Front Fringes:
With monthly parlour visits, you can easily maintain the lovely front fringes. A barrel curler can do the rest of the job.
10. Side Parted and Bunch Messy Tips:
This can be a great look for showing off that sweet and cute Barbie doll in you. Tease the lower ends for that bunch look on the tips.
Hope you enjoyed this article. Which one do you plan to sport?
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- 10 Trending Nail Colors You Must Own This Winter - March 15, 2015
- 15 Effective Tips To Prevent Makeup From Melting In Hot Weather - August 9, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Designs - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- Amazing Ombre Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps & Pictures - February 6, 2014