The wedding season has just started this year and there is absolutely no doubt that all bride-to-bes have geared up for the preparation of the special day of their lives. While getting the right bridal outfit of our choice seems to be quite easy for many of us, it is really tough to decide on the perfect hairstyle to suit that dress. Well, let us be your way-shower. Explore 50 most beautiful hairstyles of this wedding season that you can’t help but love:
50 Best Hairstyles of This Wedding Season
1. Loose Messy Waves with Twisted Side:
Let us start with a very casual hairstyle that is easy to wear as well as chic in appearance. Leave your naturally wavy hair loose and add a messy flair to it. Now, twist up one side and secure it at the back.
2. Low Side Bun with Side Part and Textured Curls:
This is a perfect wedding hairstyle for women with short curly hair. Give it texture with hairspray, part it to one side and make a low side bun at the other side. Also, let a few coily strands rest on your forehead.
3. Relaxed Center-Parted Waves with Spiral Ends:
Enjoy the celebration of your marriage the most with this relaxed and comfy hairstyle. Create soft waves on your colored hair and define them with texture. Finally, add some spiral curls at their ends.
4. Low Side Bun with Puffy Crown and Side Sweep:
Look at your best on your big day with this utterly gorgeous hairdo. Tease up the crown in order to puff it up and make a small low bun with rest of the hair. At last, turn the front hair into a nice side sweep.
5. Short Wavy Bob with Messy Wispy Layers:
If you have a short bob, you can adopt this style for a trendy bridal look. Create waves on your off-centered layers and turn their ends into wispy points. The shortest layers should swing over your forehead carelessly.
6. Simple Wavy Locks with Side Part and Pinned Sides:
This is one of the most common wedding hairstyles for women having delicate natural waves. Just make a side part and pin the sides at the back, while letting rest of your hair flow down your shoulders.
7. Polished Low Semi-Circular Bun with Volumized Crown:
Complement your stunning wedding dress with this out of the box bun hairdo. Start with giving your locks a smooth polished finish by applying serum. Then, add considerable volume to your crown and make a semi-circular bun resting at the nape of the neck.
8. Messy Low Side Hairdo with Free-Ended Bun and Side Sweep:
This beautiful side half hairdo will look awesome with an embellished bridal gown. Part your slightly messy hair to one side, sweep it over the other side of your forehead and turn it into a low side bun. The end hair should be placed over the shoulder to give a free-ended look.
9. Messy Waves with Tight Front Braid and Puffy Crown:
Start making a side part and section off the hair up to the opposite ear as you go half the way. Add a little volume to the front hair, braid it up and tuck it behind the ear. Also, puff up the crown and gather rest of the waves over one shoulder, while retaining the natural messy look. Absolutely stunning!
10. Loop Hairdo with Hair-Wrapped and Knotted Ponytail:
Divide your hair into two segments and make hair-wrapped ponytails with each of them separately. Now, fold the lower pony up and create a knot by tying it with the upper one. This will form two decent loops at the back of your head. A very innovative way to jazz up your bridal look!
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- Beautiful Cheetah Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures - March 18, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Designs - February 7, 2014
- Beautiful Red And Green Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014