Herbal or ayurvedic face washes are best suited for skin because they do not aggravate skin problems. Most face washes available in the market contain comedogenic which causes problems like pimples. It does not matter if the same face wash contains natural ingredients too; harmful ingredients always do their job. A lot of people always prefer herbal or ayurvedic face wash over others.
Top 10 Ayurvedic or Herbal Face Wash Brands:
1. Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash:
This herbal face wash from Aroma Magic is free of soap, alcohol, colours and fragrances. It leaves your skin squeaky clean and is best suited for people with extra oily skin. It prevents acne and cures existing ones.
2. Lotus Herbal Tea Tree Face Wash:
This face wash from Lotus contains tea tree oil, cinnamon and oak bark as well. It is effective for controlling oil and cleans your face without drying it out much. You may use it as your regular cleanser.
[ Read: Himalaya Face Wash ]
3. Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash:
Himalaya came up with this herbal formulation and the goodness of neem and turmeric together. It purifies skin and cleanses pores. This soap free face wash does not dry your skin out. It prevents acne formation by eradicating bacteria.
4. Vedantika Herbals Rose Sandal Face Wash:
This is a mild herbal face wash with the strength of sandalwood and soothing properties of rose. It helps wash away all the dirt on face and keeps it clean and clear. Rose oil helps soften skin, improves skin tone and blood circulation. Sandal keeps the skin cool.
5. Vedantika Herbals Neem Tulsi Aloe Face Wash:
This herbal face wash from Vedantika Herbals has all the good things that you might need for your skin health. This anti-oxidant face wash has basil, margosa and aloe vera. Together these three make it a great anti-bacterial and anti-microbial face wash.
[ Read: Vlcc Face Wash ]
6. Medimix Ayurvedic Face Wash With Herbs:
Medimix recently launched a new ayurvedic face wash which can be used for your daily use. It has all the essentials that any ayurvedic or herbal skin care product should have. This natural face wash cleanses your skin effectively and leaves it absolutely clean and fresh.
7. Khadi Neem Herbal Face Wash:
With this product, you may treat your tired and damaged skin to something good. It gently cleanses away all the dirt and impurities from your face while retaining the moisture of your skin. It is useful for all skin types.
8. Khadi Herbal Aloe Vera Face Wash:
Once again, this face wash from Khadi is a very good herbal alternative to most other commercial face washes. It has aloe vera, saffron, rose, walnut shell, apricot and rice bran as well. It can be a great pampering option for your skin while cleansing it deep within. This soothing face wash helps to wash away all the dirt and damage accumulated due to pollution.
[ Read: Fairness Face Washes ]
9. Oshea Herbals Papayaclean Anti Blemishes Face Wash:
This herbal face wash from Oshea Herbals is a unique face wash. It is rich in Vitamin E extracts which is responsible for deep cleansing your skin and its nourishment. It also helps lighten blemishes, leaving it completely refreshed. Oshea Herbals beautifully brings benefits of herbs in this pack.
10. Oshea Herbals Glopure Fairness Face Wash:
This herbal face wash from Oshea comes with the benefits of mulberry and blackberry extracts. It is best suited for people who are looking at improving their complexion. This face wash makes your face look soft and lighter. It is very effective in cleansing and removing make-up as well. The whitening ingredients in the face wash also leave the skin moisturized.
Hope you found this article interesting to read. Please share your views by leaving your comments below. Thank you.
- Lodhradi – Best Ayurvedic Face Pack That Detoxifies and Restores Skin
- Best Face Washes For Black Heads – Our Top 10
- Top 10 Homemade Face Washes For All Skin Types
- Best Face Washes For Sensitive Skin – Our Top 10
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- 10 Best Selsun Shampoos You Can Try Today - February 25, 2015
- Is Neem Oil Helpful To Treat Scabies? - January 19, 2015
- 3 Simple Meditation Techniques To Boost Your Concentration - December 26, 2014
- 8 Easy Ways To Lose A Pounds In Just A Day - December 15, 2014
- 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Rice Milk Soap For Your Skin - October 22, 2014