What are in-shower body lotions? Let me tell you. They are the newest entrants in the skin care market that you must try because they are fabulous!
Now, don’t worry about how and where to use it. As the name suggests, all you need to do is to apply the in-shower body lotion after you shower, let it soak into the skin, and then rinse it off. That’s it, simple! And the results are marvelous!
The in-shower body lotion hydrates, softens, and provides additional cleansing to your skin. And the best part? You need not moisturize after you step out of the shower. That’s saving a lot of time, isn’t it?
Now, to make the most of it, check out the list of the best in-shower body lotions available in the market below and pick the ones you fancy. Go on.
Top 12 In-Shower Body Lotions
- Nivea Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion
- Divine Skin Hydrator In-Shower Body Moisturizer
- Jergens Wet Skin Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Eucerin In-Shower Body Lotion
- Lush Cosmetics Argan Body Conditioner
- Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion
- L’occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil
- Human + Kind In-Shower Body Moisturizer
- Hempz In-Shower Hydrating Body Moisturizer
- Nars Monoi Body Glow
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Bath Oil
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan In-Shower Lotion
1.Nivea Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion
Nivea Cocoa Butter In-Shower Body Lotion provides quick fix moisturization for normal to dry skin. It locks the moisture in the skin efficiently and makes it smooth and supple.
The in-shower body lotions pamper the skin with buttery moisturization that keeps the skin well nourished for the entire day.
- Dermatologically tested
- Works great for dehydrated skin
- Makes the bathing space slippery
- Leaves residue on the skin
2.Divine Skin Hydrator In-Shower Body Moisturizer
Divine Skin Hydrator In-Shower Body Moisturizer restores the natural moisture levels of the body. It does to your body what a hair conditioner would do to your hair.
The in-shower body lotion soothes rough and dry skin. With time, it turns the skin firm, supple, and silky.
- Requires less amount of product to cover the body
- No smell
- Takes time to absorb
3. Jergens Wet Skin Coconut Oil Moisturizer
Jergens Wet Skin Coconut Oil Moisturizer is designed to lock maximum moisture in the skin right after a shower.
The in-shower body lotion needs no rinse after application. Just dry it off with a towel, and you are good to go.
- Blends well with water
- Absorbs quickly
- Leaves a film on skin
- Gets leaky
4. Eucerin In-Shower Body Lotion
Eucerin In-Shower Body Lotion contains high moisturizing agents that lock the moisture in the skin immediately after a shower.
The in-shower body lotion’s hydro dispersion capabilities enable it to hydrate the skin even after being rinsed off.
- Leaves no residue
- Fragrance free
- Not moisturizing enough during dry seasons
5. Lush Cosmetics Argan Body Conditioner
Lush Cosmetics Argan Body Conditioner softens the skin after cleansing. It comprises body butter that makes the skin feel supple and silky.
The in-shower body lotion contains almond and argan oils that boost the way the skin looks – enriched, radiant, and blooming with health.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Contains natural ingredients
6. Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion
Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion penetrates deep into the skin and conditions it. It goes well with the humidity in a shower.
The in-shower body lotion reveals younger looking skin within a few days of usage and improves the moisture levels in the skin.
- Effective for 24 hours
- Thick consistency
- Bad packaging
7. L’occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil
L’occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil leaves your body feeling excellent and soft after a shower. It provides additional cleansing along with moisturization.
The in-shower body lotion contains almond oil and lipids, and leaves you with satin-like supple skin. It makes your bathing experience luxurious and pampers you thoroughly.
- Easy to apply
- Lovely fragrance
8. Human + Kind In-Shower Body Moisturizer
Human + Kind In-Shower Body Moisturizer gives you the best of in shower and out shower body cleansing and moisturization experience.
The in-shower body lotion provides you with baby soft skin and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Not tested on animals
- Cruelty free
- Non-appealing smell
- Light moisturization
9. Hempz In-Shower Hydrating Body Moisturizer
Hempz In-Shower Hydrating Body Moisturizer stimulates and hydrates the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
The in-shower body lotion contains ginger root extract and shea butter that protect the skin from free radicals and daily pollutants.
- Packed with vitamins
10. Nars Monoi Body Glow
Nars Monoi Body Glow gives you radiant and healthy looking skin. It contains ‘slowly infused’ oils and flowers that improve the way your skin looks.
The in-shower body lotion is for daily care and pampers the skin thoroughly. It provides additional care and moisture to the skin.
- Inconvenient packaging
11. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Bath Oil
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Bath Oil softens dry and rough skin. It repairs damaged skin and keeps it moisturized.
The in-shower body lotion provides a spa-like experience, relaxing the mind and body. It contains an age-old repair formula.
- Absorbs quickly
- Inconvenient packaging
- Overpowering smell
12. St.Tropez Gradual Tan In-Shower Lotion
St.Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion gives you a naturally glowing look. It also provides you a sun-kissed radiance.
The in-shower lotion gives you a nice bronze tan as well as soothes the skin and keeps it moisturized. Daily use will build a subtle tan.
- Does not stick to clothing
- Works for all skin types
*Subject to Availability
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often can I use in-shower body lotions?
You can use in-shower body lotions daily after you are done using a body cleanser.
Does an in-shower body lotion work the same as a hair conditioner?
Yes, in-shower body lotion works the same way on the body as a hair conditioner does on hair. Both provide moisture, softness, and additional cleansing.
Spending a couple of minutes to moisturize your body before you step out sounds simple and do-able. But in the mornings when you are short on time and multitasking, it seems like a hassle. In-shower body lotions save you from that and provide the required moisturization to your body. They are magical time-saving tools. Go get them, and flaunt super smooth beautiful skin.
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018