If you are about to attend a Christian wedding or about to become a bride yourself, then you will have to choose a nice hairstyle for the wedding.
There are a wide variety of choices for bridal hairstyles especially for Christians. We have chosen the best among them which will suit Indian Weddings. You can improvise, mix-match and make a totally head turning hairstyle of your own from these.
Our Best Indian Christian Bridal Hairstyles:
Here are best Indian christian bridal hairstyles for you to check out:
1. The Curls Accessorized Look, With a Twisted Bun:
This is a nice christian wedding hairstyle for all those who have thick and long hair. For those who do not have thick hair, false hair extensions can be used for added length and volume. This is as an easy hairstyle that can be done with a little help from your friends or from a stylist. You will need to leave 3 inches from the roots and curl the rest of the hair. Take a few top sections and twist them into a bun, leaving the rest of the hair flowing. A bang can be swept to the side. Accessorise the whole hair style with floral pins.
2. Simple Accessorized Wavy Pony:
This is a great choice if you want to sport a simple yet nice looking christian wedding bridal hairstyle for the wedding. A white floral accessory can come real handy for this. The bigger the flower, the better it will look. You should have long bangs which you can tuck at the sides of your ears.
[ Read: Simple Medium Hairstyles for Wedding ]
3. Twisted Top Notch Bun and The Crown Look:
[ Read: Bridal Hairstyles for Reception ]
4. Sleek Accessorized Hair:
For all those who love sleek hairstyles, this can be a great choice. You don’t need to change the style you wear your hair regularly. If you have already straightened your hair, then just accessorise it and make it to look different.
[ Read: Long Wedding Hairstyles ]
5. Twisted Bun And Veil Look:
6. Bouffant Back Bun:
7. Full Length Curls:
If you want a curly hairstyle for your wedding, then full length temporary curls with your medium or small curler can look great. Make curls from root to tips and accessorize the style with some hair accessories of your choice.
8. Simple Hairstyle With Accessories:
If you do not want an elaborate hairstyle for your wedding and want to keep it simple yet stunning, then you will need proper accessories like a hat veil or big floral accessories. You can turn a simple flowing hairstyle into something totally amazing with the right choice of hair accessories. The picture above is an example of the same.
9. Milk Maid Braid, Bouffant Bun And Low Run Pony:
This is a total opposite to the previous hairstyle. This hairstyle is very complicated and you will definitely need false hair extensions and a stylist’s help for this. You will need a nice piece of crown, hair accessories for the bouffant bun look.
10. Accessorized Low Rung Twisted Bun:
Twisted buns can be done in a chignon low rung fashion too. Follow the method explained for twisted bun hairstyles. Then accessorise the twisted bun with false or real flowers. Use some ribbons instead of a veil at the bottom of the hairstyle.
11. Wavy Accessorized Pony:
This hairstyle for Christian bride is truly very simple yet it will provide a glamorous look to the bride. To achieve this look, you will need to tie a pony by gathering all the strands at one side of the head. It will look best on women with wavy hair. For this style to shine, a big white floral accessory is a must. You can also pin white ribbons with the pony for a fairy/princess look.
So, now that you are planning to walk to the tune of ‘here comes the bride’, make sure you look your princess best with these amazing hairstyles. With your beautiful wedding dress and hairstyle, you are sure to blow everyone away. As far as your prince charming is concerned – we are sure he already knows how lucky he is to have you!
- Easy Wedding Hairstyles For Little Girls
- 10 Veil Bridal Hairstyles For Your Wedding Day
- 9 American Bridal Hairstyles That You Can Consider For Your Wedding
- Best Hairstyles For This Wedding Season – 2012
- 5 Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 7 Indian Bridal Hairstyles That You Should Definitely Check Before Your Decide Your Final Look
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- Beautiful Cheetah Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures - March 18, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- Beautiful Red And Green Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014