When someone says Japanese women, you think of fair skin that looks soft and young no matter what their age! Let’s not forget their gorgeous hair. The Japanese have always been known for their beautiful and healthy skin and hair. How did they manage to look so perfect and natural all the time?
We may not have known of them earlier, but a few Japanese beauty secrets are now out in the open. For those of you who admire their looks, there are a few interesting Japanese beauty secrets that you can try out for yourself. These are easy to follow and the results are quite similar.
Japanese Beauty Secrets
Following are some of the most important beauty secrets followed by Japanese to maintain healthy and beautiful looks.
Japanese Skin Care Tips
1. Vitamin C:
The Japanese vouch for Vitamin C in their everyday life. Their daily diet consists of oranges that deoxidize and break up melanin. This is the secret behind their fair and even complexion. It helps remove any pigmentation marks and gives you an even skin tone.
The Japanese use Azuki, which is a red bean, as part of their skin care regime. Azuki is a centuries old ingredient. The women in Japan rub it gently on their face. This helps in giving smooth and blemish free skin.
3. Signature Oils:
Japanese women use signature oils to clean, cleanse and tone their faces. You can try using any natural or herbal based oils for the same.
Their staple diet includes fish, which is very high in Omega-3. This helps promote healthy and glowing skin.
5. Komenuka Rice Bran:
Komenuka rice bran helps nourish the skin and prevent wrinkles. It is also effective in removing dark circles and helps get you a flawless complexion.
Oriental herbs help to fight dryness and enhance the skin’s beauty.
Japanese women often exfoliate their skin often with the help of a clear gel. This helps remove dull and dead skin cells from their faces. You can use a herbal exfoliating scrub that is mild and will give the desired result without adding any chemicals to your skin.
8. Wakame Kelp:
Wakame kelp is the kind of sea algae that protects the skin from UV rays and pollution. It also protects one from fine lines and dark eye circles.
9. Green Tea:
Japanese people drink several cups of green tea every day. This helps to slow down the aging process and keeps the skin youthful and supple.
10. Treating Acne Naturally:
The Japanese treat acne as naturally as possible. They use turmeric and tea tree, either directly or by extracting its oil.
Seaweed helps immensely in toning and cleansing the skin. You get both a glowing skin and reduced pore size from this beauty ingredient.
12. Bird Droppings:
The Japanese swear by bird dropping facials that are popularly known as Uguisu. It has a naturally occurring enzyme that leaves the skin feeling soft and supple.
Camellia is ancient floral oil. It helps fight the signs of aging, softens fine lines and wrinkles and restores moisture balance in dry skin. Apply it on damp skin for best results.
14. Regular Walks:
The Japanese are a highly health conscious people. They believe in the goodness of walks as it helps tighten the skin.
Get an idea about different beauty products and cosmetics used by Japanese to maintain beautiful look long time.
Japanese Foot Care Secrets:
15. Fish Therapy:
To remove the dead skin cells from their feet, the Japanese dip their feet into a small pond or tub filled with “doctor fish” or toothless fish. These fish scrape off the dead skin from the feet, helps in smoothing out the heels and makes them look healthy.
Japanese Straight Hair
16. Hair Straightening:
Get Japanese like hair texture by following the Japanese hair straightening treatment.
- The beauticians create a non-coating, straightening system that uses the heat oxidation process.
- This helps to seal in and rebuild hair from the inside out through a combination of patented chemicals and irons.
- This reaches 356 degrees that helps achieve sleek and silky straight hair.
- A protein conditioner is applied to the hair
- This is followed by a re-texturizer, which is a solution of thioglycolate.
- A roller-ball dryer then adds heat and softens the hair.
- The process ends with a hot ceramic straightening iron, and the results can last for many months.
Also Read – 7 Simple Makeup Tips Followed By Japanese Women.
Using some of these Japanese techniques is possible in your daily life too. Give them at least a few weeks to see visible results.
Try them out and tell us which ones worked for you. All you need to do is a drop a comment below.
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Japanese Girls
- Top 10 Cute Japanese Women
- Top 30 Pictures of Beautiful Chinese Girls
Latest posts by poulami (see all)
- Best Moisturizers For sensitive Skin - January 16, 2013
- How to Choose Moisturizers for Combination Skin? - December 24, 2012
- How To Apply Bridal Eye Makeup Perfectly? - December 22, 2012
- 16 Best Kept Japanese Beauty Secrets You Should Be Aware Of - December 18, 2012
- Banana Face Pack For Winter Dry skin - November 29, 2012