Dark and pigmented lips are a common problem that affects a lot of people. Don’t we all wish to have soft, rosy lips? Using a good, nourishing lip balm can be your elixir. With infinite options available in the market, it gets really tough to pick one that targets this issue. We need an efficient lip product with sun-protection, healthy nutrients and nourishing elements to help hydrate, soften and lighten our lips. Let’s look at some of the best lip balms to help get rid of dark lips.
Before we move on to the list, here are some very real reasons behind our lips becoming dark.
- Excessive exposure to UV rays
- Dry and chapped lips
- Improper removal of lip stains and other products
- Anemia and eating disorders
- Allergens found in toothpaste or synthetic colors and fragrances in lip products
If you are facing this issue due to any of the above factors, don’t you worry because we have a list of some effective lip balms to help heal the damage.
20 Best Lip Balms For Dark Lips
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm # 1
- Forest Essential Luscious Lip Balm – Sugared Rose Petal
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Beeswax
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15
- Biotique Bio White Whitening Lip Balm
- Natio Aromatherapy Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 30+
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lips
- Sebamed Lip Defense Stick SPF 30 For Dry & Chapped Lips
- Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Khadi Natural Wine Grapefruit Lip Balm
- Blistex DCT Lip Balm SPF 20
- Palmer’s Cocoa Formula Butter Lip Balm SPF 15
- Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm SPF 30
- The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick
- Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
- Nivea Lip Balm Original Care
- Omorfee Lip Lightening Salve
- L’Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm Organic
- Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm
1. The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15
Buy The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care For ₹ 3,665.00 @ www.amazon.in/the-body-shop-vitamin-e-lip-care
This moisturizing lip balm from The Body Shop comes with the goodness of Vitamin E. It soothes and protects the lips from the drying effects of the sun, wind and the cold weather.
- Contains Vitamin E
- Comes with SPF 15
- Soothes and moisturizes dry, chapped lips while locking moisture in
- Treats pigmentation and discoloration when used over a period
- Not tested on animals
- It’s hard to get your hands on this lip balm because it always runs out of stock
The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15 Review
This Body Shop lip balm is loaded with Vitamin E and a subtle vanilla fragrance that is not at all overpowering. It also contains beeswax and oils that help condition and moisturize your lips. The product is a perfect balance between waxy, buttery and shiny. It keeps my lips hydrated for hours, and when I leave it on overnight, I wake up to soft and supple lips. Vitamin E is one of the best antioxidants that gives you overall protection against environmental elements that damage your lips. It helps neutralize free radicals and regenerate cell growth. To see a difference, use this over a minimum of three months, and you will never use another lip balm.
2. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1
Buy Kiehl’s Lip Balm For ₹ 2,009.00 @ www.amazon.in/kiehl’s-lip-balm
Formulated with soothing emollients, Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin A & E, the Kiehl’s lip balm helps protect lips from the drying effects of the sun, wind and the cold weather.
- Provides intense moisture and nourishment
- Repairs chapped lips
- Contains ingredients like Vitamin A and E
- Comes in different flavors besides the original flavorless one
- The consistency is slightly liquidy
- The tube packaging is unhygienic, and you end up wasting product
Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 Review
Kiehl’s is a very reputed brand, and this lip balm indeed does a great job of healing cracked and dry lips. The ingredients in this product are extremely beneficial – especially the Vitamin A and E which are one of the best sources of antioxidants to combat free radicals and damage. It also contains Squalane, Wheat Germ Oil, and Lanolin that help in moisturizing and preventing hyper pigmentation. It does help heal dark lips when used over a period of time.
3. Forest Essential Luscious Lip Balm – Sugared Rose Petal
Buy Forest Essential Luscious Lip Balm For ₹ 650.00 @ www.amazon.in/forest-essential-luscious-lip-balm
This luxurious lip balm comes with the goodness of fresh rose petals soaked in honey to protect your lips. Its incredible moisturizing and hydrating properties help seal moisture and soothe dry lips, leaving them soft and supple.
- All natural, chemical-free
- Light-weight yet moisturizing
- Gives lips a beautiful, subtle sheen
- Can also be used as a base for your lipstick
- Slightly pricey
- It does not smell great
- Has to be reapplied every couple of hours
Forest Essential Luscious Lip Balm Review
This lip balm by the luxury brand ‘Forest Essentials’ contains flower juices, Kokum butter, minerals, proteins, and Beeswax. It intensely moisturizes your lips and leaves them looking healthy and glowy. It’s enriched with the goodness of Beeswax and natural butter that help seal the moisture in your lips. The packaging is classy and it comes in a beautiful box with a tiny mirror. It needs to be reapplied every two hours if you have super dry lips. The rose petals and honey help to deal with pigmentation and darkening of the lips.
4. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Beeswax
Buy Burt’s Bees Lip Balm For ₹ 1,119.00 @ www.amazon.in/burt’s-bees-lip-balm
Infused with Beeswax, Peppermint oil, and Vitamin E, this lip balm by Burt’s Bees is paraben-free and made of 100% natural ingredients. Beeswax conditions lips while Vitamin E moisturizes.
- Deeply nourishing and moisturizing
- Keeps lips moisturized for longer
- 100% natural and paraben-free
- Contains the goodness of peppermint oil
- The consistency is slightly thick and waxy
- Only available online
Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Review
This is the original Beeswax lip balm, and it comes in three forms – a tube, the traditional tin and a handy chapstick. This product does an amazing job at healing dry, chapped and flaky lips. It repairs and restores moisture and helps in making your lips softer and smoother. The ingredients in this lip balm also help in healing sun damage and in reviving the natural pinkness of your lips. Use it religiously to see a difference.
5. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15
Buy Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer For ₹ 140.00 @ www.amazon.in/neutrogena-norwegian-formula-lip-moisturizer
This lip balm by Neutrogena softens, smooths and protects dry lips. It comes with UVA and UVB protection and an SPF of 15.
- Moisturizes dry lips
- Comes with SPF 15
- Fragrance-free and colorless
- Neat Packaging
- Needs to be reapplied at regular intervals
- Intimidating warning message on tube
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 Review
This lip balm by Neutrogena is perfect to wear during the day as it contains sufficient sun-protection and SPF. This will create a protective barrier against harmful UVA and UVB rays – preventing further darkening and pigmentation of your lips. I found this product to be light-weight and moisturizing. It does heal chapped lips to a great extent and helps in maintaining the overall health of your lips. This is more medicinal in nature and it contains ingredients like Ocitinoxate and Oxybenzone besides castor seed oil and beeswax. With usage over time, it replenishes the health of your lips – making them look rosy and livelier.
6. Biotique Bio White Whitening Lip Balm
Buy Biotique Bio White Whitening Lip Balm For ₹ 119.00 @ www.amazon.in/biotique-bio-white-whitening-lip-balm
This whitening lip balm helps nourish your lips and heal them with the natural, caring properties of aloe vera. It claims to lighten and even out lip tones. It comes with SPF 30 PA +++ protection to guard your lips against sun damage. It can also be used as an overnight therapy.
- It’s 100% organic
- It offers SPF 30
- It helps treat pigmentation
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- Gives a subtle tint of color
- Takes time to work
Biotique Bio White Whitening Lip Balm Review
This lip balm by Biotique is a great option for anyone who likes sticking to Ayurvedic products and also for someone who’s on a budget. It does an efficient job of moisturizing and providing nourishment to the lips while giving an ample amount of sun protection. It can also be used at nights as a lip therapy, and you wake up to softer, more hydrated lips. It does work to treat pigmentation and discoloration, but you will need to be patient with it since it’s an all-natural lip product. You can give this a shot!
7. Natio Aromatherapy Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 30+
Buy Natio Aromatherapy Moisturizing Lip Balm For ₹ 285.00 @ www.amazon.in/natio-aromatherapy-moisturizing-lip-balm
A conditioning balm with broad-spectrum sun protection to protect and moisturize the lips. This lip balm is water-resistant for up to 4 hours. It also protects from harmful UV rays.
- Comes with SPF 30+
- Contains Vitamin E and aloe vera
- Intensive moisture and protection
- Subtle fragrance
- Needs to be reapplied frequently
Natio Aromatherapy Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 30+ Review
This lip balm by the Australian company ‘Natio’ is an ultra-soft formula that glides onto your lips smoothly. If you have chapped lips, this will help, as it deeply hydrates and nourishes your lips in an instant. If you are an outdoor person, then this is the perfect find for you because it really helps protect your lips against sun damage. If you are already facing the issue of dark or discolored lips, you need to protect them from further sun damage, and this does an impressive job. The essential oils, vitamin E and aloe vera in the lip balm work on improving the appearance of dark lips.
8. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lips
Buy Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lips For ₹ 2,185.00 @ www.amazon.in/vichy-aqualia-thermal-lips
This lip treatment fights against dryness to rapidly soothe, nourish, protect and repair dehydrated, chapped lips. It contains a synergy of four repairing ingredients – shea butter, glycerin, asiatic acid and vitamin E.
- Provides intense moisture and hydration all day long
- Absorbs quickly
- Colorless with a mild fragrance
- Soothes and repairs chapped lips
- Brightens lips
- Slightly expensive
- Does not come with SPF
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lips Review
This soothing and repairing balm by Vichy is one of the best lip treatments so far. If you want to wake up to smooth and hydrated lips, just apply it each night before you go to bed and let it work its magic. The texture is light and non-greasy, and it feels very comfortable to have on. I like the compact, travel-friendly packaging and the stick will last you forever even when you use it on a daily basis. Another amazing factor is that it’s hypoallergenic and paraben-free. The wonderful ingredients in this lip treatment are very effective to combat dehydration, tightness, lines, and dryness. When you use it over a period, it does brighten your lips and helps deal with discoloration of any sort. A must-try!
9. Sebamed Lip Defense Stick SPF 30 For Dry & Chapped Lips
Buy Sebamed Lip Defense Stick Dry Chapped Lips For ₹ 423.00 @ www.amazon.in/sebamed-lip-defense-stick-dry-chapped-lips
The Sebamed Lip Defense Stick is ideal for dry, chapped lips. It defends against harmful UV rays and is suitable for all seasons. It has no preservatives and contains ingredients like vitamin E, chamomile extract, rice bran and jojoba extracts.
- Contains SPF 30 and protects against sun damage
- Thoroughly moisturizes and nourishes lips
- Light-weight and comfortable to wear
- You can see results after a few uses
- Suitable for all lip types and all seasons
- Slightly expensive
Sebamed Lip Defense Stick SPF 30 For Dry & Chapped Lips Review
If you are looking for an all-in-one intensive care lip treatment – this is it! The Sebamed lip defense stick even works on incredibly chapped and flaky lips. The texture is smooth and gets easily absorbed. It does not feel heavy on your lips, and there’s no compromise when it comes to moisturizing. You can wear it during the day as it has SPF 30 and protects extremely well against sun damage. You can also use it as a night treatment, and you will see improvement within just a few days. Ingredients such as vitamin E and jojoba oil seal in the moisture and give your lips a supple, brightened look.
10. Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
Buy Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm For ₹ 686.00 @ www.amazon.in/carmex-moisturizing-lip-balm
Carmex gives long-lasting relief for dry, chapped lips. It comes with SPF 15 and contains medicinal properties to give you smooth, healthy lips.
- Works from the first application itself
- Makes lips very soft
- Heals cuts, cold sores, and extremely chapped lips
- It also includes vitamin E, aloe vera, shea butter and avocado butter besides the medicinal properties
- Comes in different types of packing – a balm, tube, and chapstick
- Unavailability in India (but you will find it online at import prices)
- Can’t be applied under your lipstick
- It’s not light-weight
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm Review
This lip balm is a blessing for your lips. Carmex is one of the most famous lip balm brands in the world, and I can see why – it works wonders in a very short time. The texture of this lip balm is slightly greasy but you can use it as a lip mask at night, and you will wake up to the softest, most rejuvenated lips! Yes, it works to moisturize, hydrate, heal and protect your lips – but in time, I noticed my lips looking healthier and brighter, also, my lip color looked more uniform and rosy. The ingredients in this product promote skin rejuvenation. You need to try this!
11. Khadi Natural Wine Grapefruit Lip Balm
Buy Khadi Natural Wine Grapefruit Lip Balm For ₹ 110.00 @ www.amazon.in/khadi-natural-wine-grapefruit-lip-balm
Khadi Natural Wine Grapefruit lip balm is enriched with essential oils, which keeps lips nourished. It’s a 100% paraben-free, handmade herbal product.
- Paraben-free and all-natural
- Moisturizes and heals dry lips
- Leaves a subtle shine on lips
- Makes lips appear fuller and plump
- Contains no SPF
- The fragrance is not pleasing
- It’s slightly bitter (due to its herbal properties)
Khadi Natural Wine Grapefruit Lip Balm Review
This lip balm by Khadi comes in a small transparent jar. It does leave a subtle wine tint on your lips when it’s applied generously. I like the all-natural ingredient content of this product – it contains beeswax, shea butter, grape seed extract, avocado oil, kokum butter, and glycerin – all of which are known to contribute towards healthy skin. It does a good job at hydrating and restoring moisture in dehydrated, dull lips. When used over a period of time, this lip balm does help with pigmentation and discoloration by evening out your lip tone.
12. Blistex DCT Lip Balm SPF 20
Buy Blistex DCT Lip Balm SPF 20 @ www.amazon.in/blistex-dct-lip-balm-spf-20
This is a daily conditioning treatment for the maintenance of healthy lips. It contains the goodness of aloe vera, cocoa butter, vitamins A & E. It also offers SPF 20 protection.
- Extremely moisturizing
- Heals and repairs even the most terribly chapped lips
- Comes with SPF 20
- One tub lasts for a long time
- Contains ingredients like cocoa butter and candelilla wax
- Only available online
- Slightly pricey (due to import charges)
Blistex DCT Lip Balm SPF 20 Review
I religiously used this conditioning lip treatment every night before bed and my lips transformed into the softest lips. It protects my lips from sun damage and helps in preventing further pigmentation. I highly recommend this to anyone who is suffering from cuts or cracks in their lips – this hydrates and nourishes like no other product. It helps in bringing back color to dark lips due to its nourishing properties. It has an impressive content of ingredients that are known for their repairing properties.
13. Palmer’s Cocoa Formula Butter Lip Balm SPF 15
Buy Palmer’s Cocoa Formula Butter Lip Balm For ₹ 130.00 @ www.amazon.in/palmer’s-cocoa-formula-butter-lip-balm
Helps prevent and protect chapped, cracked or wind-burned lips. Packed with the goodness of vitamin E and cocoa butter, this offers you sun protection with SPF 20.
- Contains SPF 20
- Contains vitamin E
- A subtle cocoa butter fragrance
- Hydrates well
- Keeps lips moisturized for long without having to be frequently reapplied
- Slightly waxy
- Won’t work well on extremely chapped lips
Palmer’s Cocoa Formula Butter Lip Balm SPF 15 Review
This is a decent lip balm backed by a famous brand. It does not do anything extraordinary but it smells heavenly. It’s very essential to wear a lip balm that contains SPF during the day and this is a good option. It’s colorless but the texture is slightly waxy so I can’t say it feels lightweight. However, it does protect the lips from further drying and dehydration.
14. Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm SPF 30
Buy Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm For ₹ 570.00 @ www.amazon.in/kiss-my-face-sport-lip-balm
Kiss My Face treatment SPF 30 is designed for active adults and children. The long-lasting lip balm will soothe chapped lips with its natural and organic ingredients including natural beeswax, vitamin E, coconut oil and shea butter.
- SPF 30 that protects against harmful UV rays
- Not tested on animals
- Contains impressive ingredients
- Slightly pricey
- Needs to be reapplied every few hours
Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm SPF 30 Review
The Kiss My Face Sport lip balm is a great option to wear outdoors on bright sunny days or if you’re going for a swim. It’s water-resistant and offers protection against sun damage – so this is a safe bet. It has some great ingredients like beeswax, coconut oil, vitamin E and shea butter – all of which are known for their beneficial properties. It does help in preventing further pigmentation or darkening of lips – use it as a daytime lip treatment if you stay outdoors a lot.
15. The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick
Buy The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick For ₹ 590.00 @ www.amazon.in/the-body-shop-cocoa-butter-lip-care-stick
This lip care stick contains real cocoa butter. With a creamy butter-like texture, it leaves lips moisturized and kissably soft.
- Repairs and heals dry, chapped lips as it claims
- Provides moisture and hydration while locking it in for hours together
- Improves overall health of the lips
- Has a delicious fragrance (like that of unsweetened cocoa powder)
- It’s colorless and light-weight
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain SPF
- Those who are sensitive to smell may not like the mild fragrance
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick Review
This coco butter lip balm is one of the best Body Shop lip care sticks out there. The consistency is neither too shiny nor too balmy – it’s just somewhere in the middle which is perfect. It makes your lips smooth and supple. I usually apply it before bed and wake up to soft, conditioned lips. It can also be used for exfoliation to scrub away dead skin and it works wonderfully. Its ingredients like olive oil, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil and hydrogenated coconut oil are all known for their significantly beneficial factors. It does help a lot with pigmentation and dark lips when used continuously. This is definitely one of the best Body Shop lip balms!
16. Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
Buy Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter For ₹ 113.00 @ www.amazon.in/himalaya-herbals-natural-moisturizing-lip-butter
A luxurious blend of exotic butter that nourish and keep your lips soft, supple and healthy all day long. An all-natural, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested formulation.
- Natural ingredients
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Does not feel greasy
- Lovely, travel-friendly packaging
- Mild, pleasing cocoa butter fragrance
- Contains no SPF or sun protection
Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter Review
Himalaya is one brand that will suit everyone – even those with sensitive skin/lips as its products are very gentle. This lip balm was quite impressive for its humble price. It made my lips soft and smooth right from the first application. It also smells wonderful. It adds a subtle sheen to your lips that looks pretty. It can also be applied under your lipstick without any worries as it’s colorless and absorbs into the lips quickly. Also, it contains sal butter, kokum butter, mango butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E – just imagine the benefits these nourishing ingredients provide! It helps to reduce pigmentation and discoloration. This is a definite must-try!
17. Nivea Lip Balm Original Care
Buy Nivea Lip Balm Original Care For ₹ 97.00 @ www.amazon.in/nivea-lip-balm-original-care
Provides long-lasting care and protection while it also prevents your lips from drying-out through all seasons. This is a dermatologically tested product by Nivea that has a weightless texture with no added colors.
- Provides good hydration
- It gets absorbed into the lips and seals in moisture
- Cheap and pocket-friendly
- Does not need to be reapplied frequently as it stays on for long
- No SPF
- Leaves a whitish cast on the lips if you apply too much
Nivea Lip Balm Original Care Review
If you are on a budget and need something that does not burn the pocket – then this Nivea chap stick will do the job for you. It provides the right amount of moisture to people with even very dry lips. It has added nourishing properties of jojoba oil and shea butter that help prevent moisture loss. The lip balm has a creamy texture, and it glides on easily. It can also be used as a base under your lipsticks. It effectively brightens the lip tone and makes them look more supple and healthy, which is a plus!
18. Omorfee Lip Lightening Salve
Buy Omorfee Lip Lightening Salve For ₹ 649.00 @ www.amazon.in/omorfee-lip-lightening-salve
Do away with discoloration and pigmentation from your lips with Omorfee Lip Lightening Salve. It’s enriched with potent natural ingredients like sweet almond oil, pure carrot seed oil, cocoa butter and watermelon extract to give you those even-toned lips you always wished for.
- Enriched with natural ingredients
- Lemon is an active ingredient
- Moisturizes and nourishes lips
- Lightens them as per claims
- Heals chapped lips
- Beautiful wooden pot packaging (since the brand is eco-friendly)
- A completely cruelty-free product
- It’s slightly expensive
Omorfee Lip Lightening Salve Review
This lip balm is a breath of fresh air with its ingredients and packaging. It contains some amazing, natural ingredients that work wonders to get rid of dark, pigmented lips. Its texture is smooth and it easily glides onto your lips – and gets absorbed in a while. With lemon being an active ingredient, it effectively removes any tan or discoloration from your lips and evens your lip tone out to a great extent. I highly recommend it. You have to try it to believe it!
19. L’Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm Organic
Buy L’Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm Organic @ www.amazon.in/l’occitane-shea-ultra-rich-lip-balm-organic
Enriched with fair trade shea butter (100%), this moisturizing certified organic lip balm helps to moisturize, protect and nourish dry lips. It fully restores the softness and suppleness of your lips.
- Contains 10% shea butter which is intensely moisturizing and nourishing
- Lightweight and non-greasy formulation
- Can be worn under your lipstick
- Mild and pleasant fragrance
- No SPF
L’Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm Organic Review
This lip balm by L’Occitane is of high quality and is made up of some of the best ingredients put together. The texture is smooth and it glides onto your lips with ease. I’ve used it as a night treatment and I woke up to soft, supple lips. With its intense nourishing properties, it gradually does work on pigmentation. It’s a little expensive, but then again it lasts for a long time.
20. Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm
Buy Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm For ₹ 97.00 @ www.amazon.in/biotique-bio-almond-overnight-therapy-lip-balm
This is packed with a number of moisturizing oils like sunflower oil, sweet almond oil, kushumbhi oil, castor oil and sesame oil. It also contains vitamin E and antioxidants to deeply nourish and fortify lips. You can see a visible improvement in the tone, texture and firmness of the lips.
- Provides intense hydration
- Contains the goodness of natural ingredients
- Great for overnight repair of lips
- Mild fragrance
- Glides on easily and the texture is smooth
- Since it contains natural ingredients, it takes some time to work.
- Not light-weight
Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm Review
This lip balm comes in two types of packaging – a tube and a tub. You can pick one that’s convenient to you. The consistency of the lip balm is thick and creamy as it’s mainly an overnight treatment and this way it really helps to heal dry and chapped lips. It also makes your lips appear smoother and plumper. When used regularly, it claims to even out lip tone and also works on discoloration to a great extent. I highly recommend this product.
* Prices of products are subject to change
So those were the 20 best lip balms for dark lips. It’s now time to pick one that appealed to you the most and ebb away any darkness or discoloration from your pout! Do you have any personal favorites that have worked on you? Feel free to share them with us in the comments section below!
- 15 Beauty Tips for Dark or Black Lips
- 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Naturally
- Wash Away Your Dark Circles
- DIY: 6 Home Made Masks For Dark skin
- 8 Simple Ways To Fix A Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
Latest posts by eshasaxena (see all)
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review - February 7, 2018
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer Review - February 7, 2018
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Review - February 7, 2018
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Review - February 6, 2018
- L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Color Review - February 6, 2018